Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Remedies for itchy skin - common pests or Morgollons  (Read 27557 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Remedies for itchy skin - common pests or Morgollons
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2020, 09:47:20 PM »
Dr. Bronner's is Inexpensive Ongoing General Morgellons Skin Hygiene  1:08

https://youtu.be/EXopzvrrWms

Yowbarb

Re: Remedies for itchy skin - common pests or Morgollons
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2020, 09:54:08 PM »
Note from Barb: Links to a blog, products and a free book download below...
Excerpts from Richard Kuhns B.S.Ch.E., author   Richard <knic2@verizon.net>

If you have some of the symptoms that accompany relentless itching from under the skin such as:
► filaments and or organisms growing or coming from your skin
► colored specs or a cotton/lint like substance in bedding and clothing
► non healing lesions
► black goo,
► invisible things around your ankles and lower legs that itch and bite
► unexplained nodules under the skin
then you are dealing with serious skin parasites that can ruin your life, if they haven't already.

As you probably know, there are many many experts who claim to have the answer and maybe you've already consulted with most of them.

I am a former sufferer of skin parasites who has been helping others get their lives back for twenty years. I wrote the first book about the subject in 2006 and have revised it 8 times since then as new information becomes available.

The crux of my program is the King Diet™. It's an anti inflammatory, low glycemic, low phosphate specific diet to support immune functioning and health. If you have any doubt about this, do what I did: eat only eggs with real butter for three days and you're symptoms will subside. Or fast for three days drinking only water, and symptoms will subside, or only have bone broth (no additives) with celery, bell peppers, and onion for three days. Chapter IV is where I would start reading the book.

The second obvious thing to do is to disinfect to keep from being reinfected using a common house hold disinfectant like ammonia. And that's in Chapter III.

The third is to clean debris out of your skin so it can function more normally and this is where or Nature's Gift™ Debriding Soap comes into play. If you've already ordered it, you probably noticed that just by doing the above two things you had already reduced skin issues by the time you received the debriding soap. The debriding soap will now accelerate your progress.

If you did not order, no fret. Start with the diet and disinfection in Chapters IV and III, respectively, of my book. Click here or go to
 http://debridingsoap.com/Free%20Book%20Download.html
to download my book now and you'll notice that you'll feel better within a few days.  And, while you're there, subscribe to my updates. All funds go to provide products to the needy who have lost everything--home, job, and savings--because their doctors didn't know how to treat them. But, the updates are far more valuable to you as they provide you with uplifting information about how to get your life back from skin parasites.

Familiarize yourself with our blog at http://bestmorgellonscure.com/Blog.html Take ten minutes to read through all the posts--most likely there's one or two that will answer some questions right away.

Then go into our on-line store at www.parasitestore.com and go through the different sections. You won't remember most of it, but you'll know that we have a product for everything you could be dealing with to make your life easier from supplements to lotions, soaps, shampoo, oils, ozone generators and so on.

Then do some research and take a look at the testimonials at http://www.debridingsoap.com/Testimonials.html

Others ask me about other products like Kleen Green and CedarCide. Both are disinfectants. Kleen Green breaks the organisms down with enzymes. It breaks up what is on the skin. CedarCide, peppermint oil, Epson Salts, Apple cider vinegar, peroxide, lavender oil, and so on are toxic to them and will kill what is on the skin. Any of them are far less expensive than Kleen Green or CedarCide. There is no equal to our debriding soap which deep cleans your skin of debris.

Go to www.debridingsoap.com for your first order at a 20% discount.

It is truly a gift of Nature and is made from renewable plant sources instead of chemical compounds. Its chemical analysis is liquid carbon and only one company in the world knows how to make it. It comes to you as a liquid concentrate. You add just two cap fulls (about 1.5 teaspoons) (more if desired) to your tub water and then add in the disinfectant of your choice.

You also receive an empty 4 oz spray bottle. You fill it with water and add in about 37 drops (.4 teaspoon) of concentrate and take it with you throughout the day to apply to any skin discomfort.

If you're good at following the diet, disinfecting and bathing, you will experience improvement within a week.

I've attached a questionnaire* from which I can provide you a free detailed protocol with a list of supplements and medications that accelerate your progress. I guarantee that you will learn more about skin parasites from my book than you have from the last twenty doctors you've consulted. If you have an amazon account, please consider taking a few moments and give me a 5 star review--we have over 100 at this point.

If you'd like more information, you can return this email with any questions you have or contact me during the week from 9 am to 4 pm at 732-531-1178 or 800-993-0929. I prefer emails to the phone.

In the meantime, you'll be receiving email updates from my email service. If you, for whatever reason, are not interested in receiving the update, please unsubscribe by going to the bottom of any update and clicking on the unsubscribe link.

I want to tell you that I'm honored to be here for you. When I suffered back in the 90's whatever help I found on-line was sketchy and basically useless. I swore that if I could ever figure out how to get my life back, I'd write detailed instructions and be a beacon for others to get their lives back. This is not my main job, since 1989 I've been manufacturing Waterloov Gutter Guards www.waterloov.com which is my main business.

Unfortunately, me being here for you does not come without a price tag. Just for you to find me, we pay Google a fee for everyone who clicks on our ad. And this fee (up to $3.50 for each click) is paid whether you are seriously looking for help or just curious and then leave the site as roughly 90% do without even downloading my free book. This adds up to $500 in Google Adword fees every three days. Yes, you read right--every three days. Google does not care whether we provide a service to you or not or help the needy. This means a significant percentage of everything you purchase from us goes to Google so we can be here for you.

Add to that salaries, rent, cost of products, and other overhead and that's another $900 every three days for seven days a week. With that in mind, we do everything we can to keep our product prices in line and competitive (even though you can't find Nature's Gift™ any where else in the world) and we also have a discount store to help those out who are veterans of the armed services or on a very limited fixed income with no help from friend's or family. If that last sentence describes you, return this email and let me know whether you're a veteran or what you limited income situation is and if you qualify, I'll provide you access to the discount store.

If you have a pet that is infected, it complicates things ten fold. If you have a significant other that is a carrier who does not also bathe with Nature's Gift™ debriding soap and wear disinfected clothing, it complicates things too.

If you're not getting results from using the debriding soap in your bath, experience says you're misunderstanding the diet and or missing something when it comes to disinfection. Relax! We're here for you.

First, I recommend going back and reading the book--the mistake you're making might just pop out at you. Next, there are two coaching options:
1. With myself for $125 for a half hour
2. Free coaching with Sandra. Sandra suffered since 2000 and dumped a ton of money for no results until she began this program. In just one year she's gotten her life back beyond her wildest dreams and is so happy that she donates her time to coach others. And those that she coaches, get results. Go to https://parasitestore.com/shop/coaching.html to arrange a coaching session with either her or myself. She specializes in Morgellons and I specialize in Collembola.

*when I receive your completed questionnaire, I will provide you with a personalized protocol. The protocol will include many of our products and supplements available in our on-line store at www.parasitestore.com and some that you'll need go elsewhere to obtain. If our products are unafordable, let me know and I'll provide you with other options. Basically, the most important thing is the diet and disinfection. Everything else helps accelerate progress and is a convenience--not a necessity.

DISCLAIMER: Please note  that  I am not a medical doctor, and cannot prescribe, diagnose, treat or cure any disease. This information is for educational purposes only. Please use at your own risk or discretion.

Most of those who use these products really like the results.
Nature's Gift™ Debriding Soap and or Cream cleans the skin so the skin may function normally without the presence of debris. Claudia's Dream Cream™ works in conjunction with Nature's Gift™ in bringing out debris from the skin.

Nature's Gift™ Debriding Soap does not contain any Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sulfur Resorcinol or Resorcinol Monoacetate.
Ingredients are: water, new bio form carbon, nitrogen, and traces (less than .1% of 1% ammonium nitrogen, alcohol and tall oil). No chemical compounds of any kind are in the debriding soap.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate or cure any disease or physical condition. They do not affect the function or structure of the body. Legally, I must advise you to consult with your physician (you know, the guy who might have said it's in your head) before starting the diet or any of the supplements. But, if you have other medical issues, he's  supposed to know if a low glycemic, no phosphate, low gluten, no soy diet or any supplements would be a problem. But, if he tells you that boosting glutathione, using a natural antibiotic, or boosting your minerals is not good for you, you might want to look for another doctor.

For more information regarding Nature's Gift™ please go to www.DebridingSoap.com

If you are reordering go to www.ParasiteStore.com

Please note that I am not a medical doctor. Legally, I must advise you to consult with your doctor before starting the diet or taking any supplements that I recommend. Because the FDA has not evaluated our products (which would cost us Millions of dollars to have done), I must inform you that none of our products mitigate, cure or treat any disease.

Be energized, healthy, and well,

Richard Kuhns B.S.Ch.E., author

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW