Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Remedies for itchy skin - common pests or Morgollons  (Read 16455 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Remedies for itchy skin - common pests or Morgollons
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2019, 12:57:23 AM »
Here are frequencies specifically for Morgellons:

Morgellons_disease_TR - 5858.25, 5856.375, 4271.25, 4264, 330, 10000, 7344, 5000, 1550, 1234, 740, 880, 835, 787, 727, 160, 500, 1600, 5611, 4014, 3448, 3347, 3176, 2929, 2867, 2855, 2791, 2720, 2489, 2180, 1862, 1488, 880, 800, 787, 728, 665, 464, 432, 304, 120, 30, 20, 8, 920, 2016, 625

R.R. thanks very much for posting these frequencies and also the ones in your previous post.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2019, 12:58:56 AM »
Interesting idea to try putting colloidal silver in the bath...

Yes... so many good ideas you all are posting.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2019, 01:31:41 AM »
Yowbarb Note: This fellow Michael Chapala has a website, I think I may have posted this info years ago here on the town hall, anyway here it is:
http://morgellonscure.com/

He claims he has found the cure, a combination of things you use on your skin, internally and also externally, pulsed magnetism. Some of the internal and topical items he lists were posted a few posts back by R.R. and ilinda.

Morgellons, What They Don't Want You To Know! 832 343-5425

https://youtu.be/ZaGZXUFtiMw

Michael Chapala
Published on Jun 22, 2013

http://www.MorgellonsCure.com  Morgellons, cure, Morgellons cure, The cure for Morgellons, disease, fibers, itching, crawling, biting, symptoms, brain fog, arthritis, insomnia, depression, bronchitis, headaches colloidal silver, herbs, infrared red, magnets, magnetism, pulsed magnetism, magnetic bracelet, magnetic pulser, heavy metals, apple cider vinegar, muscle spasm

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »
Barb, what excellent information for Morgellons sufferers!  Thanks for posting, as this refers to items we can all lay our hands on easily.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:28 PM »
Barb, what excellent information for Morgellons sufferers!  Thanks for posting, as this refers to items we can all lay our hands on easily.

ilinda, was posting in sort of a hurry.
I have not checked this product out, meaning ask people or read reviews... it does look good to me, but I just don't know if it works...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2019, 08:33:41 PM »
Just saw this:

Just the Basics for Morgellons Patients - Charles E. Holman Foundation
https://www.thecehf.org/docs/2015-MAY__Just%20the%20Basics%20.pdf
In the beginning of my own Morgellons (MD) journey, I focused primarily on ... naturally produce hormone with the body which helps with the circadian ... --Vinegar – white distilled (some use apple cider vinegar) 1 cup or more as desired; ... (for steamers) –add ¼, ½ or 1 bottle depending on size of bathtub; soak head to toe;.

https://www.thecehf.org/docs/2015-MAY__Just%20the%20Basics%20.pdf

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2019, 01:48:38 PM »
Maybe as long as it's not expensive, it won't matter a lot about the so-called effectiveness, because different Morgellons' sufferers will respond to different things.

From what long-time Morgellons victim and sufferer, Jan Smith, has said, there are foreign genetics inside each sufferer, and those genetics match, in part, some of the gene sequences used in genetic engineering.  She has done decades of research and looked at patents, scientific research, many microorganisms whose genomes were used in genetic engineering, and thus, not all patients will harbor the same exact foreign genetic sequences.

Maybe that's why a mix of colloidal silver, etc., etc., will work on one patient, but another needs a mix of other things, with overlap in reagents, or maybe totally different.  They are all experimenting on themselves, since the mainstream medical community has turned a blind eye to them.  Last year when I went to my dermatologist, I noticed a list of the conditions they treat.  The list is printed on a little pamphlet that they give to new or returning patients. 

The question I have is this:  how is the patient supposed to know if what they have is on the list?  IOW, if the patient knows what they have, they might not need to visit the doctor!   I did notice the absence of Morgellons on the list.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2019, 01:25:35 PM »
Maybe as long as it's not expensive, it won't matter a lot about the so-called effectiveness, because different Morgellons' sufferers will respond to different things.

From what long-time Morgellons victim and sufferer, Jan Smith, has said, there are foreign genetics inside each sufferer, and those genetics match, in part, some of the gene sequences used in genetic engineering.  She has done decades of research and looked at patents, scientific research, many microorganisms whose genomes were used in genetic engineering, and thus, not all patients will harbor the same exact foreign genetic sequences.

Maybe that's why a mix of colloidal silver, etc., etc., will work on one patient, but another needs a mix of other things, with overlap in reagents, or maybe totally different.  They are all experimenting on themselves, since the mainstream medical community has turned a blind eye to them.  Last year when I went to my dermatologist, I noticed a list of the conditions they treat.  The list is printed on a little pamphlet that they give to new or returning patients. 

The question I have is this:  how is the patient supposed to know if what they have is on the list?  IOW, if the patient knows what they have, they might not need to visit the doctor!   I did notice the absence of Morgellons on the list.

Many people nowadays wold not mention Morgellons to a regular doctor for fear of being labeled as having "Delusional Parisitosis."
ilinda, thanks for your post, good info to know... Very true different things will work on different people.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2019, 01:27:27 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I am not fond at all of the field of psychiatry nor its labels. This article is for reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_parasitosis  Delusional parasitosis

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW