Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Miscellaneous threats to survival  (Read 123428 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Miscellaneous threats to survival
« Reply #420 on: February 13, 2020, 01:10:48 PM »
This is unimaginable!

In my wildest, most paranoid fantasies of governments during the 1960s , I never imagined the current scenarios that are going on, particularly with the EPA, an Agency that is supposed to protect the citizens and the animals  but the head of which (POTUS-appointed Secretary) now is letting asbestos be used again... and that ain't the half of it... 

I think some of these fat cats who make these unbelievable decisions already have their mountain-top bunkers and do not care what will happen to "the little people" and certainly do not care what happens to the animals, in the short-term, they have their survival set up, from skimming off the top and getting rich off of products and oil which are bad for people. Getting kickbacks and bribes and the whole rotten business. .
Same here.  When I first read Silent Spring as a teenager, I was dumbfounded at the amount and degree of toxins that were already widespread.  And of course now it's worse, in spite of Rachel Carson's warnings, which apparently fell/fall upon deaf ears.  Nobody in power seems to care enough to act, and if they do, the next administration will promptly undo the good work.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:09:58 AM by Socrates »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #421 on: February 14, 2020, 05:07:16 PM »
This is unimaginable!

In my wildest, most paranoid fantasies of governments during the 1960s , I never imagined the current scenarios that are going on, particularly with the EPA, an Agency that is supposed to protect the citizens and the animals  but the head of which (POTUS-appointed Secretary) now is letting asbestos be used again... and that ain't that half of it... 

I think some of these fat cats who make these unbelievable decisions already have their mountain-top bunkers and do not care what will happen to "the little people" and certainly do not care what happens to the animals, in the short-term, they have their survival set up, from skimming off the top and getting rich off of products and oil which are bad for people. Getting kickbacks and bribes and the whole rotten business. I  (do not) feel "Government is bad." "Government" is made up of individuals. But the fat cats and corrupt cronies have won the day, so far..
The  U.S. President, currently Trump, appoints an EPA head who shares his views on things environmental, so it is obvious how Trump feels about neonics poisoning honeybees, and on bringing back asbestos into our lives, etc.  The list of toxics which are being brought back into our lives is seemingly endless.  So it is totally up to individuals to not use those poisons.  If we could mentally band together, we would be able to create zero need for the toxins.  I guess that is what an ascended populace could/would do.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 01:11:34 AM by Socrates »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #422 on: February 14, 2020, 05:52:12 PM »
ilinda, you are right, a lot of it is up to us, the people...
Some of these guys may not even fully realizing the harm they are doing, since they do not dwell in  some exalted high awareness... They are powerful but it is an animal energy and a lack of awareness on their part... Sorta like a big bear, he wouldn't care if he knocked over all the bee hives, he justs wants the honey... The swarm of african bees that enter an area, they care not if they destroy the local eco-structure and the nests...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW