Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Get a supply of Coenzyme Q10 "Q10"  (Read 5158 times)

Yowbarb

Get a supply of Coenzyme Q10 "Q10"
« on: June 22, 2013, 07:02:18 AM »
Get a bunch of it!
More later...

Yowbarb

Re: Get a supply of Coenzyme Q10 "Q10"
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
"Q10" is available in most grocery stores, drug stores and health food stores and online, of course.
I first heard about it in 1987 when my body was really out of whack. More on all that later. My mother had just bought a copy of a book about the miracle of Q10 and she got on it, in 1987 and she immediately got me on it too. She and Dad were on it many many years.  Although they both had some heart trouble she made it to age 90 and he made it to nearly 87.
I have personal experience with it. Convinced it saved my life in 1987.
Has anti aging properties. Been on and off it since then, It is proven to be regenerative particularly for the gums and the heart. Can reverse incurable gum disease and terminal heart disease in many cases.
The parts of the body which are most diseased are deficient in Coenzyme Q10. This coenzyme carries on the very process of life itself, at the cellular level. I have found that even the cheapest varieties did me a lot of good... The cheapest I ever found was Twin Labs $11 ten mg. I got that at Nature Mart in Hollywood... Better to get some than have none. If money is really tight just get smaller dosage bottle and then take 6-10 of them. I prefer to take 60 mg.
Read label some are contaminated with propylene glycol (A cancer-causing moisturizing agent used in foods, cosmetics cleaning and hygiene substances, shampoos, conditioners and makeup. used to make some capsules easier to swallow. However most labels I have read on Q10 bottles do not have this.
 ;D

Just a couple of links for now...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenzyme_Q10    Coenzyme Q10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenzyme_Q10#Supplementation_benefits

8 Supplementation benefits 8.1 Heart disease
8.2 Migraine headaches
8.3 Cancer
8.4 Cardiac arrest
8.5 Blood pressure
8.6 Periodontal disease
8.7 Lifespan
8.8 Radiation injury
8.9 Parkinson's disease
8.10 Cosmetics
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 07:59:00 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 07:53:25 AM »
PS!   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coenzyme_Q10#Supplementation_benefits 
Radiation injury

In 2002, a study reported that, in rat experiments, CoQ10 taken as dietary supplement reduced radiation damage to the animals' blood.

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 08:03:32 AM »
I am not an expert on this company etc. This is the cheapest I have found so far:

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/coenzyme-q10-bulk.html   

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 12:06:25 PM »
Many years ago when I was having some sort of health crisis - got through it and not so sure what it was... (that is the subject for another post. Definitely was a problem...) my mother had me stay with her and Dad for awhile. She gave me coenzyme Q10 immediately. While I was in recovery mode I read through her book about the miracle coenzyme Q10. (Title is different now.) Wow!

There were times when I couldn't afford much for supplements and I lapsed in taking the Q10 but over the years, on and off I have been on it. Mostly on it.

Currently taking 100 mg. Sometimes 300.
I recommend people start out with 60. If no prob, most people desperately need it.

It is the stuff of life itself. That coenzyme is what enables the processes to continue, at a cellular level.
I know it pulled me out of more than one problem...

I'm 69, not in perfect health but things fairly well under control and I feel pretty good most of the time. It does definitely have an anti aging effect. Proven facts:
C10 is a powerful anti - aging substance
Q10 reverses hopeless gum disease
Q10 helps a large % of terminally ill heart patients. Takes them from death's door to being able to stroll on down to the mailbox and do a few chores again.

Food sources: Richest known source is beef heart. Chicken livers, fish have quite a lot.
Richest vegetable source is broccoli but any dark green would have some.
Things like brewers yeast and wheat germ, blackstrap molasses have more than the average foods...
Note: I don't know if brewers yeast makes candida worse.
Detanured foods, free radicals, and so on - people need to supplement.
Honestly I donot know what brand is best. I have noticed good effects even from an $11 dollar bottle... Even from cheap stuff from Sundown Vitamins. Works for me.  ;D

My Mother had rheumatoid arthritis and she and Dad both had some heart problems. Mom lived to be 90; Dad nearly 87. They were on Q10 the last 20 years of their lives. My Dad developed Alzheimers at age 84 but he never lost his marbles and always recognized people. It was mostly atherosclerosis and (natural old age) which got him.
It is just my opinion, but I feel strongly the Q10 really improved the quality of their lives and it helped them live longer...

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 05:05:25 PM by Yowbarb »

bk

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 03:23:04 PM »
Barb,
           Thanks for the post I might need to try this since I've had heart issues since 1998. You would think my doctors would mention this.  >:(

I guess they have just enjoyed taking mine and the insurance money for the last 15 years.

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 03:37:04 PM »
Barb,
           Thanks for the post I might need to try this since I've had heart issues since 1998. You would think my doctors would mention this.  >:(

I guess they have just enjoyed taking mine and the insurance money for the last 15 years.

Most MDs do not divulge alternative health info.
Back in the day, my college boyfriend was pre med for awhile. I was too for about 15 minutes...Well I did complete two premed requirements physiology and premed zoology. Lots of science in hs.

He told me they did a cursory examination of the basic vitamins that was about all. I am sure there are a lot of MDs who are enlightened about these things - but a person would have to shop around.
I shouldn't dispense medical info but it is a proven fact the coenzyme strenghthens the heart.
Try taking a smallish dose 20 mg. work up to 60.  Look at labels some have propylene glycol as a moisturizing agent. I never saw that on the label until 2004.
I feel most brands are good...am not an expert.
Please let me know if you notice a helping effect. Also organic and possibly kosher would help -beefheart if you eat beef. ?
Broccoli and all greens...
Food doesn't cure everything but it helps...
Take Care,
Yowbarb  I am currently on a 300 mg dose.

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 02:00:28 PM »
I'm on 500 mg now.

_cj_

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 04:59:40 PM »
i think we are kindred spirits barb

ive taken Q10 for 20 years - i always found it help keep my weight off and gave me more energy
i also take ginko and ginseng

Regards,

alex

Yowbarb

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 06:26:02 PM »
i think we are kindred spirits barb

ive taken Q10 for 20 years - i always found it help keep my weight off and gave me more energy
i also take ginko and ginseng

Regards,

alex

Alex thanks for your post.  :)
I used to take ginseng or mu tea almost daily...sorta fell off that...
It helped me.
The gingko my parents took (along with Q10 and lots of stuff) and they never did lose their marbles...well my Dad had Alzheimers but it was only in his last year and a half and he was nearly 87, so he did pretty well. Neither one totally lost it. Pretty coherent and cognizant of surroundings, etc.
Can you outline what you do to stay healthy and fit?
All The Best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 02:32:44 AM »
This is just a couple of excerpts from an article on Coenzyme Q10 in The National Institute of Health, National Cancer Institute.
It's a pretty conservative article but some definite statements to know.
No one can dispute these facts,  I mean the value of CoQ10 is probably vastly understated in the article but it definitely says it helps a person with some types of cancer. It helps with anti aging and the immune system, in general.

http://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/coenzyme-q10-pdq/#link/_26
The following has been reported from preclinical studies of CoQ10 and cancer:

• Animal studies found that CoQ10 boosts the immune system and helps the body fight certain infections and types of cancer.
•CoQ10 helped to protect the hearts of study animals that were given the anticancer drug doxorubicin, an anthracycline that can cause damage to the heart muscle.
•Laboratory and animal studies have shown that analogs (drugs that are similar to CoQ10) may stop cancer cells from growing..

What is the history of the discovery and use of CoQ10 as a complementary or alternative treatment for cancer?
CoQ10 was first identified in 1957. Its chemical structure was determined in 1958. Interest in CoQ10 as a possible treatment for cancer began in 1961, when it was found that some cancer patients had a lower than normal amount of it in their blood. Low blood levels of CoQ10 have been found in patients with myeloma, lymphoma, and cancers of the breast, lung, prostate, pancreas, colon, kidney, and head and neck.

Research about how CoQ10 plays a key role in the way cells make energy was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1978

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW