Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Fracking. Leaking and exploding pipeline disasters in the US  (Read 29514 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Fracking. Leaking and exploding pipeline disasters in the US
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2018, 05:43:37 AM »
Their discovery of water flowing that far down would seem to support a previous discussion that we had last year about "the waters of the deep" comprising a second ocean that might seep to the surface.  Does anyone remember where that discussion is located on the boards?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2018, 08:59:51 AM »
Their discovery of water flowing that far down would seem to support a previous discussion that we had last year about "the waters of the deep" comprising a second ocean that might seep to the surface.  Does anyone remember where that discussion is located on the boards?
I looked a bit, unsuccessfully, but yowbarb is the expert at ferreting out so many things I cannot seem to find, so possibly she will chime in here.

I've read about this a few times elsewhere, and secretly hope that until our species learns how to treat our Planet with care, we will be unable to access that presumably pristine and pure, deep water.   When our species matures, then it will be wonderful to imagine having access to a water source that we would be intelligent enough to not pollute.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »
This is long overdue Barb, and hopefully a legal precedent will be established in favor of human rights in this very important trial.

Sadly I can't even seem to find out what happened from all the activism in May.
I am not looking in the right places perhaps... I hope it is good news.

There have been some (lost) knock down drag out fights in PA, TX other states.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2018, 08:58:02 PM »
Wonder what it is about Vermont and Maine, whereby they often are more forward-thinking than those in other states?  Thanks for posting, Barb, and maybe the idea will spread by osmosis!

Thanks... it is good to speak up about these things. The love for ones environment often transcends political party etc....so maybe humankind will prevail on this...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2018, 09:00:05 PM »

(Editor's note:  not sure if this one is "leaking" yet, but as deep as it is, hard to believe the shaft would/could be totally intact.   They are supposedly not injecting any substance into the hole--we certainly hope not.)
http://scribol.com/a/environment/deepest-man-made-hole-ever-abandoned-due-to-astonishing-event/?utm_source=Yahoo-AdRizer&utm_campaign=87724&utm_term=HOMEPAGE_US~c&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=

The Deepest Man-Made Hole Ever Created Was Sealed Up And Abandoned – Due To An Astonishing Event

By Suzi Marsh
April 17, 2018

Image: via The Earth Chronicles of Life
On a remote peninsula in north-west Russia, scientists have spent decades drilling down towards the center of the earth. At over 40,000 feet, their borehole is the deepest that man has ever gone. Then, however, something unexpected happens, and the researchers are forced to seal up their experiment for good.

Wow, ilinda I had not heard of this! Thanks for posting this and R.R. also thanks for your posts, and for helping look into this...
I will try to find out...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2018, 09:03:05 PM »
I looked a bit, unsuccessfully, but yowbarb is the expert at ferreting out so many things I cannot seem to find, so possibly she will chime in here.

I've read about this a few times elsewhere, and secretly hope that until our species learns how to treat our Planet with care, we will be unable to access that presumably pristine and pure, deep water.   When our species matures, then it will be wonderful to imagine having access to a water source that we would be intelligent enough to not pollute.

Hi Linda and R.R.:
I don't remember a topic or post about this previously... about underground "oceans" but I did post one thing, in one of the radiation or radioactive-related Topics.
What I posted was: In the desert southwest of the US, a massive underground water layer was discovered, (I think) sandwiched in between rock.)

This (WOULD HAVE BEEN) truly miraculous and a source of clean water for the future of  mankind in that region. But guess what?! The water layer was contaminated by atomic testing in the area.

I will try to find the link to the Topic and post.
Sorry not in a good mood about all this stuff.
- Barb T.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2018, 10:23:00 AM »
It seems that the subterranean ocean discussion might have come up in one of Socrates' posts in response to one of Marshall's "Signs" updates:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6645.msg95251.html#msg95251

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »
guess what?! The water layer was contaminated by atomic testing in the area.

- Barb T.[/color]
Like you, I waver back and forth, between mirth/glee and near depression due to our environmental crises, in particular what our species has been doing to the oceans, plus mucch more.

But then I think about Marshall's channeling which told him, "This is their chapter....".  And remember also that all chapters must end, eventually.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
guess what?! The water layer was contaminated by atomic testing in the area.

- Barb T.[/color]
Like you, I waver back and forth, between mirth/glee and near depression due to our environmental crises, in particular what our species has been doing to the oceans, plus mucch more.

But then I think about Marshall's channeling which told him, "This is their chapter....".  And remember also that all chapters must end, eventually.
Thanks, ilinda, that is a little bit comforting...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!