ilinda, Jimfarmer - THE PLANET X SYSTEM > PLANET X ASTRONOMY

Here is what Marshall needs - the standard for photos you send him

(1/5) > >>

Yowbarb:
Also posted in Notice To Members

Hi All: Marshall has been inundated with photos of varying types.
He asked me to relay this info to the Members on the Town Hall.
Any questions I will try to help, send  me a msg.
Barb Townsend

Thank you for submitting your image. Because we are a volunteer contributor site, we have limited time to review submitted images. In order to maximize our efforts, we require the following:
•   Original File Source: No thumbnails please. We need a copy of the actual original RAW file from the camera itself so that we can inspect the image metadata.
•   High Resolution: Cell phone cameras are of such poor quality that we cannot get good results from them. HD Smartphones are better, but we prefer images taken with a good prosumer or professional grade digital camera.
•   Observation Data: Without knowing the exact location the image was taken from to include date, time and direction a useful analysis is impossible.
•   Observer Personal Data: We need to know who took the image, if he or she personally witnessed the objects and if so what. Images from anonymous or reclusive sources are ignored.
•   Unobstructed view. No images shot through a car or home window. We only make exceptions for airline passengers shooting images at altitude.
If your submission fails any one of these five criteria, we will not open a file on it. However, we do encourage you to pursue your own analysis. Here are three things you can do to get started today at no cost to you:
Learn the CSI method: In our video, Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis, we explain the Camera Sensor Illumination (CS1) method. You can view it at: http://twosunsinthesky.com
Next, you need to obtain freely available software for your analysis. Marshall's preferred analysis tool is Snagit. A screen capture program with an advanced image editor he uses for over 90% of his work. You can download a free copy of the program to analyse your images at: http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html
1.   Once you install the program, here are the direct steps to analyse your images:
2.   Save your images to your computer desktop.
3.   Open the Snagit editor.
4.   Open your image file in the editor.
5.   Once the image file is displayed, select the Image tab.
6.   From the image tab, you will see the Color Effects option.
7.   Select the Color Correction drop down menu option. This will display a pop up menu.
8.   Begin your analysis by reducing the Gamma setting.
For more advanced analysis, you can use a paint program such as Corel Paint, Adobe Photoshop or the freely available Gimp editor which is available for Windows at http://www.gimp.org
Again, we thank you for your submission and wish you the best of luck with your observation efforts.

CYB, Marshall 

Neurotek:
I need advise to produce  high quality photos and i don't spoil this golden opportunity i have in my hands. Let me explain,  I may soon have the opportunity to gain access to a high level user of a major telescope observatory in the south of USA. Due to close personal relationships he has clearance to search the skies as he wish and my idea is to grab this opportunity to ask him to search for nibiru, ison, or whatever else we find necessary to advance the knowledge base of the civil sector on this important subject. 

I need help of professional astronomers or aficionados in this forum to teach me how to approach this opportunity with effectiveness and intelligently. I need to provide him with some clues at to where to point the telescope, over what specific region of the skies he should scan around, at what times, etc.. I have little technical training in astronomy and need to learn the jargon to talk to this guy properly. to be effective, I need to basically educate him about the nature of this project to motivate him to go for it. 

Also, I need advice about how to ask for photos of what we see, should bringing a pen drive with me would allow me to copy the telescope images (this is a huge institutional telescope) into it ? 

Any volunteers ?

Thank you.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Neurotek on September 17, 2013, 09:50:04 PM ---I need advise to produce  high quality photos and i don't spoil this golden opportunity i have in my hands. Let me explain,  I may soon have the opportunity to gain access to a high level user of a major telescope observatory in the south of USA. Due to close personal relationships he has clearance to search the skies as he wish and my idea is to grab this opportunity to ask him to search for nibiru, ison, or whatever else we find necessary to advance the knowledge base of the civil sector on this important subject.

I need help of professional astronomers or aficionados in this forum to teach me how to approach this opportunity with effectiveness and intelligently. I need to provide him with some clues at to where to point the telescope, over what specific region of the skies he should scan around, at what times, etc.. I have little technical training in astronomy and need to learn the jargon to talk to this guy properly. to be effective, I need to basically educate him about the nature of this project to motivate him to go for it.

Also, I need advice about how to ask for photos of what we see, should bringing a pen drive with me would allow me to copy the telescope images (this is a huge institutional telescope) into it ?

Any volunteers ?

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Neurotek, welcome to the Town Hall.  :)
I just received this suggestion from our Researcher today. This is a start. See below in blue lettering.
Also, I forwarded your post to him so maybe he will post here.
Or, he might relay a communication to you.
Keep Looking Up,
Barb Townsend    scroll down:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
from Researcher:
Maybe someone will locate an east facing CAM 10 – 20 degrees north.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Neurotek on September 17, 2013, 09:50:04 PM ---I need advise to produce  high quality photos and i don't spoil this golden opportunity i have in my hands. Let me explain,  I may soon have the opportunity to gain access to a high level user of a major telescope observatory in the south of USA. Due to close personal relationships he has clearance to search the skies as he wish and my idea is to grab this opportunity to ask him to search for nibiru, ison, or whatever else we find necessary to advance the knowledge base of the civil sector on this important subject.

Any volunteers ?

Thank you.

--- End quote ---
Neurotek, just so you'll know I forwarded your post to the Researcher and Marshall.
we will see.
You can send me a Town Hall message me any time and I will give you my email too.
We do need some top notch images ...
How far south is the observatory?
Sincerely,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
Neurotek,
PS Is this  observatory located in Atlanta, GA?
- Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version