Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: A Strong Premonition  (Read 3735 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
A Strong Premonition
« on: August 12, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »
Back in 2004, I first began having strong premonitions of major events such quakes, hurricanes and tsunamis with significant loss of life.  First was Sumatra Dec-2004.  Since then, about 80% accurate.  They come about 2 to 3 weeks before the event.  Always the same.  Wake up with a pervasive sense of dread, but nothing connected with any aspect of my life.  It's like watching an airliner full of people falling out of the sky kind of dread.  Problem is, I never know where it will happen. 

Heavy sense of premonition today.  That's all I can say.

Stay aware, Marshall

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
Re: A Strong Premonition
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 09:46:44 PM »
Thx!

sschult

• I hope you enjoy my Avatar I filmed it my self
Re: A Strong Premonition
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 08:43:02 PM »
Just keep your feelings and/or your senses open to the idea that you can Identify whether is directly or indirectly, I know that sounds kinda strange, but here's my example; in my dreams I was a watcher in other words I was being shown, and since 2009 I am a participant in those dreams, that's why theres hope, that's the best feeling.  Hope this help some one out there.

Sam
The cup is always half full, Avatar filmed on 5/11/13.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!