Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 95434 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2020, 01:36:49 PM »
If the Earth or top were to tilt a bit more, or less, then wouldn't it take a while for the innards to "catch up"?

Probably the other way around.  From a search for "what part of the earth generates the magnetic field?":

"Earth’s Magnetism is generated by convection currents of molten iron and nickel in the earth’s core. These currents carry streams of charged particles and generate magnetic fields."

Well, surely the rotation of the core makes a magnetic field also, if it contains charged particles.

So, if the core tilts, then the crust will follow but dragging behind in time, making the position of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth to shift.

Now, what could cause the core to tilt?  A change in ambient magnetic field could do it.  How so?  Wellll, the approach by PX and its' strong magnetic field, for example.

Or, a change in the orientation of the magnetic field of the Sun.

Does the Sun's magnetic field reverse every sun-spot cycle of 11 years?  Some people have said so, but I suspect that that idea is a misunderstanding of the fact that the magnetic orientation of all the individual sun-spots reverses every sun-spot cycle.  So, the Sun's magnetic field does change somehow, at least a bit, every 11 years.

But, we are concerned with two other effects.
1) The linear drift of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth over multiple decades, even centuries.
2) The daily wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth.  That, according to zetatalk.com, is caused by the interaction of the magnetic field of PX with the movement of the Earths magnetic field - with the magnetic poles offset from the geographic (rotational) poles - as the Earth rotates.
[As best I understand the situation so far]
OK, so the rotation of the molten iron and nickel core, being more massive than the crust, would indeed be a more powerful mover and influencer than the crust itself, so thanks for that explanation.

One thing I'm still pondering is whether zetatalk is absolutely correct in: the daily wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth...according to zetatalk.com, is caused by the interaction of the magnetic field of PX with the movement of the Earths magnetic field - with the magnetic poles offset from the geographic (rotational) poles - as the Earth rotates. 

According to an astronomy book of mine (quoted previously) both the Sun and moon exert influence on the Earth's movements, so I'm inclined to believe that Earth's daily wobble (of which I do not have proper data to show) could be presently due to at least three forces:  Sol, our moon, and the entire PX system.  Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon, plus magnetic fields and forces associated with Sun and PX system, as I don't think our moon has a magnetic field or magnetic poles.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »
Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon,

Not unless the Earth has a large lump of much denser material at some spot far from the axis of rotation so that the gravitational attraction is significantly unbalanced.  But if that were true, then the wobble would have always been happening.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon,

Not unless the Earth has a large lump of much denser material at some spot far from the axis of rotation so that the gravitational attraction is significantly unbalanced.  But if that were true, then the wobble would have always been happening.
I should clarify.  I tend to think a daily Earth wobble (if it exists) would be due to seven forces:  gravitational effects of Sun, Earth, moon, and approaching PX system; and magnetic forces of Sun, Earth and PX system. 

Because the PX system is the newcomer it is upsetting whatever balance had been in place, because not only would a newcomer group of bodies affect Earth, but it would also affect Sol and the moon due to its sheer mass.

Then there is the magnetic influence which would involve Sun, PX, and Earth.  So it seems quite complicated (too much so for me) to figure out exactly how it will all play out.  Will the Earth wobble increase?  Decrease?  If so, when?  Is anyone documenting sunrise and/or sunset readings of the Sun's location?  Is anyone gathering such data at various times during the daylight hours?

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »
Is anyone documenting sunrise and/or sunset readings of the Sun's location?

Zetatalk has presented data, graphs, and writtenl reports of Sun and Moon anomalies by readers several times.  A search within that website should turn up some of them.

Anyone know of other sources?

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #394 on: February 16, 2020, 06:23:24 PM »
There is yet another five-year graph ready to post, for tomorrow hopefully;  in the meantime, new north-south polar axis data.
Recent observations:
January 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on csb (cornerstonebase).
January 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 11.25" right on csb.
February 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on csb.
Februar 2, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.25" right on csb.

New observations:
February 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed _____   ( cannot read my writing--will check field notes and edit/correct this ASAP)
February 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.
February 16, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.

To save space, instead of re-posting the same pic repeatedly, I'll post it periodically, possibly once monthly.  (I imagine JPEG's gobble up a lot of memory/space). See February 2, 2020 for pic.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW