Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 63824 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #285 on: July 11, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »
I don't feel qualified to correct you Ilinda, but this raises yet another question.  Some have postulated that we may end up with a unipolar earth in the future, and I wonder how that's possible.
Actually I don't feel qualified to discuss a unipolar earth because am not sure how that would work.  Thinking of the north and south poles of any magnetic body, whether it's a little magnet you hold in your hand, or a huge cosmic object such as Earth, don't there have to be opposing or opposite "sides"? 

I really don't have the answer to that, as I'm not even sure what exactly they mean.  Did do a search and found a few links, one of which is:
http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0022-3727/11/5/020/pdf

Some links talk of earth as a unipolar generator, others slightly different slant on unipolarity.  If someone figures it out, we're all ears.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #286 on: July 12, 2018, 05:29:12 AM »
Absolutely!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2018, 03:13:48 PM »
Things are fairly steady right now as the days grow slightly shorter.

Recent observations:

July 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.25" left on csb, cornerstone base.
July 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.75" left on csb.
July 7, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.125" left on csb.
July 9, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.25" left on csb.

New observations:
July 10. 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.5" left on csb.
July 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.75" left on csb.
July 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.125" left on csb.
July 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.875" left on csb.

In a week or so I can post the overal pic showing the four-year comparison of noon sun shadow data.  For now, you can see where our notth-south line points in the attached pic, by looking to the left of the far left corner of the cornerstone base (csb).  Stay tuned for updates...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #288 on: July 26, 2018, 02:38:53 PM »
Am hoping to post this north-south line data as soon as I collect three or four readings, as there is one trend I noticed the other day and will comment on it with the posting of the next four-year sun shadow length graph.  For now...
Recent observations:
July 10. 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.5" left on csb.
July 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.75" left on csb.
July 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.125" left on csb.
July 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.875" left on csb.

New observations:
July 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" left on cornerstone base, csb.
July 24, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.75" left on csb.
July 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.125" left on csb.
July 26, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" left on csb.

It appears our north-south line is now slowly migrating eastward again, as it approaches the left corner of our csb.  Attaching one of our  two recent SolsticeMaps.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #289 on: August 02, 2018, 09:13:51 PM »
Sun shadow data through August 1 is now finished, as seen in tonight's post.  Notice that the last few days of readings this year show that the sun's noon shadow is shorter than in the other years for which we have data, i.e., 2015, 2016, and 2017, so that means that the sun appears a bit higher in the sky than in recent years.

Another trend I noticed recently is that, especially in the past year, that around the time of summer solstice, the longest days of the year, the sun's noon shadow length for each of the four years is remarkably close to that of the other years.  Conversely, looking at the sun's noon shadow length for the days around winter solstice shows a noticeable difference.

Around the time before, during, and after winter solstice, we notice the seemingly erratic behavior of the sun's noon shadow, as it goes from lower one day to higher the next day, and then more ups and downs suggesting "herky-jerky" behavior.

My thoughts on why summer solstice seems so normal, whereas winter solstice readings suggest not-so-normal movements relate to the distance Earth is from the Sun.  Around summer solstice, the Earth is approximately the farthest from the sun than at any point in its travels around the sun.  And, importantly, the reason I believe the seemingly erratic behavior of the Earth around winter solstice time is the Earth's proximity to the sun, being closer to the sun than at any other time during the year.

Why would that be?  Well, if all the pictures and videos we are seeing are credible, and the information we've received from Carlos Ferrada, Dr. Harrington,  and a few other researchers is fairly accurate, then there is a grouping or constellation of objects moving through our Solar System as I type, and you read, this.  One or more of the bodies or objects in that system has mass, and one or more most likely has a magnetic field, or electromagnetic field.  Mass and/or magnetic field of one or more bodies or objects can affect other objects or bodies, for example by exerting force upon other bodies, whether pushing or pulling.

So it makes sense to ponder that when Earth is closest to the Sun, it is also closer to the system that appears to be at or near perihelion as it travels around and behind our Sun, before soon heading outward once more.  If all this conjecture conjures up an accurate reflection of our status, then as we head toward another winter solstice, we should see even more "herky-jerky" behavior as the Earth will appear (at least on paper) to be bobbing up and down more than ever, as we approach closer and closer to not only the Sun, but the PX system.  Stay tuned...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #290 on: August 03, 2018, 05:31:49 AM »
Thank you for the very interesting analysis Ilinda!  So the earth is closer to the sun in winter than in summer?  By "close," are we speaking of the natural 23o tilt?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #291 on: August 03, 2018, 07:03:06 PM »
Thank you for the very interesting analysis Ilinda!  So the earth is closer to the sun in winter than in summer?  By "close," are we speaking of the natural 23o tilt?
Yes, in winter, around January 3, distance between Earth and Sun is about 3 million miles or 5 million km closer than around July 7 when the distance is farthest.

Here is one link:
https://www.space.com › Science & Astronomy

Oct 18, 2017 - Earth's closest approach to the sun, called perihelion, comes in early January and is about 91 million miles (146 million km), just shy of 1 AU. The farthest from the sun Earth gets is called aphelion. It comes in early July and is about 94.5 million miles (152 million km), just over 1 AU.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »
Thanks for the informative post Ilinda!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2018, 07:38:11 AM »
I probably should have clarified a bit more.  The approximately 23.5 degree tilt of the Earth's axis remains the same throughout its orbit around our sun, Sol.  It is the actual physical distance between the two bodies, Sun and Earth, that gradually changes during the course of our annual revolution.

So while closest to the sun in January, our axial tilt causes it to be colder in the Northern Hemisphere, and warmer in Southern Hemisphere, and in July, that same 23.5 degree tilt, in opposite direction, causes a warmer North, and colder South.

Hope this helps.  It also helps to place a globe on a tabletop around a central sun (lamp or whatever), and slowly move that globe in a circle around the "sun", and you can better see how tilt plays a role in seasons and obviously temperature.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #294 on: August 10, 2018, 11:49:05 AM »
In observing the slow back-and-forth apparent migration of our north-south polar axis, I can see we are finally back to pointing directly at the left corner (previously #28) of our cornerstone base.   It's just a landmark, but of no greater or lesser significance than any other point in between the farthest left or right.
Recent observations:
July 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" left on cornerstone base, csb.
July 24, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.75" left on csb.
July 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.125" left on csb.
July 26, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" left on csb.

Latest observations:
August 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" left on csb.
August 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.875" left on csb.
August 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" left on csb.
August 4, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" left on csb.
August 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" left on csb.
August 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.

Interestingly, last winter seemed the longest I can ever remember, and this summer seems to have fewer cool-down periods, and daytime temperatures seem to hover in the 90's most days.  However, it is ridiculous to complain when viewing and reading about the largest fires in California's known history.

It will be a few weeks before another graph of sun shadow length is posted, as now the curve is less steep, thus one page can contain many more data points than the periods near solstices.  Pic of cornerstone base attached.  Stay tuned.....

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »
Finally sunny today and a "clear" reading, as the two days previous were hazy, causing me to squint just to get readings.

Recent observations:
August 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" left on csb (cornerstone base).
August 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.875" left on csb.
August 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" left on csb.
August 4, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" left on csb.
August 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" left on csb.
August 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.

New observations:
August 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
August 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on csb.
August 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" right on csb.
August 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on csb.  (cloudy)
August 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.5" left on csb. (hazy)
August 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.75" right on csb. (hazy)
August 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.875" right on csb.

Looking at these August readings, it appears the north-south line had been slowly migrating right, or east, as it normally would do at this time of year, then readings on Aug. 22 and Aug. 25 are not conforming to the pattern.  It is possible I erred on those two days.  It is also possible that those are rather accurate readings--as accurate as the others, in view of my rather primitive methods, although I try my utmost to be as accurate as possible. 

The difference between Aug. 22 and Aug. 23 readings seem huge, but while the corner of the csb is a normal 90 degree angle, it is not situated in such a way that readings to the left are symmetric with those of the right.  In other words, 4.0" left on the csb (from the csb corner) and 4.0" right on the csb (from the csb corner) do not define an equal number of degrees due to the fact of where the north-south line originates.  Hope this clarifies and is not gibberish!

In spite of the seeming erratic nature of these several readings, there is no new pattern yet.  In the attached pic, "SolsticeMap1", #28 is the left corner of our csb, cornerstone base.  Within a couple of weeks, at most, another four-year graph of the sun's noon shadow length will be posted.  Stay tuned.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2018, 05:38:56 AM »
It would be interesting to have the whole collection of pages together of your work on this Ilinda, for progressive at-a-glance comparison.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2018, 04:58:36 PM »
Good suggestion and will be pondering a way to do so.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #298 on: September 01, 2018, 08:51:34 AM »
Do Polar Ice Levels Confirm Earth Tilt?  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04HnFP5_jdU

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #299 on: September 03, 2018, 12:59:30 PM »
After three strange days of mostly sun that was obliterated at arond 10 minutes before and 5 minutes after high noon, we finally had sun today.

Recent observations:

August 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
August 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on csb.
August 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" right on csb.
August 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on csb.  (cloudy)
August 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.5" left on csb. (hazy)
August 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.75" right on csb. (hazy)
August 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.875" right on csb.

New observations:
August 26, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.375" right on csb.
August 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on csb.
September 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.5" right on csb.
Within less than a week, a new four-year graph of sun shadow data will be ready to post.  Stay tuned.....

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!