Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 69975 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #210 on: December 22, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »
OK, we lived through a totally cloudy Winter Solstice yesterday, 12-21-2017, but I did get a reading on 12-20, and am just waiting for the next sunny day.  But in the meantime, the 12-20 reading was right in the same vicinity as those for the years 2013 through 2016, and very different from the readings of 2011 and 2012.

I'm posting a distant, overall view of the "site" where readings are obtained, as well as a close-up view.  The overall view shows the landmarks mentioned in the readings such as concrete, cornerstone base, cellar door, add-on board.   The close-up view shows the north-south lines drawn from the steel pole of the solar mount, out to their respective locations.

It is obvious that the 2011 north-south line pointing more westward, is quite distant from the north-south 2012 line pointing far east.  Then, it can be seen that the north-south Winter Solstice lines for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 are identical or nearly so, and in between the far-left 2011 and far-right 2012.

So what that suggests is that whatever force(s) were acting on our Earth, presumably our magnetics, such as North Pole and/or South Pole, in 2011 and 2012 are not being noticed right now.  It also suggests that the forces working in 2011 were different from those acting in 2012.

As suggested before, think of the possibility of a body, object, or group of objects having moved into our Solar System in 2011 in a manner described by Carlos Ferrada in his (?1978?) interview. (The orbital plane of the Hercolobus system was depicted as quite oblique to our ecliptic.)  As a massive body with magnetic field moves toward our Sun, and toward the Earth, it would exert certain forces.

Then imagine that same object(s), a year later, in 2012, still moving toward the Sun, but having passed the Earth, and then moving away from Earth, but still toward the Sun, the forces on the Earth and its magnetic field would be very different from those experienced in 2011.

My best guess is that the mass of our Sun is, for the present, still the predominant player, regarding forces acting upon the Earth.  And in spite of the hundreds or more of world-wide observations showing objects in the same field of view as our Sun, they are still far enough "behind" the Sun, that they are not yet close enough to override the influence and control the Sun has over the Earth.

But because of Ferrada's depiction of Hercolobus' orbital path, it appeared that the "outward" journey of that system will appear to play out much more rapidly than the "inward journey".  OK, stay tuned for more updates, and check out updated pics.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #211 on: December 22, 2017, 06:07:32 PM »
How interesting Ilinda!  Thank you so much for providing both the documentation and analysis!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #212 on: December 24, 2017, 01:38:39 PM »
Ilinda,

Based on your many measurement(s) do you think that PX has reached perihelion yet?

Very interesting data!  ;)
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #213 on: December 25, 2017, 02:54:58 PM »
Ilinda,

Based on your many measurement(s) do you think that PX has reached perihelion yet?

Very interesting data!  ;)
Max.
You are asking the same question I'm now pondering, and am glad you brought this up.  My data alone would probably not give a definitive "yes" or "no", while very early in perihelion, or receding from it, however we have a lot of help.

In a nutshell,  I think this is where we are:  because Marshall has vetted his interviewees so well, I think we can look at the pics and videos of the two most recent ones, namely Lana in Tucson and Amber in West Virginia.  There have been many, but  Lana and Amber have captured successive images, which show the sun, along with one or more objects, aside from the usual lens flare(s).

There are at least two things that can be done that will help answer your question.  One is so low-tech it's something even a person too young for school could probably do, and that is measure these objects.  For example, if someone knows the magnification/zoom used (if any) on a given shot, a careful measurement (preferably metric which seems a bit more precise) of the apparent diameter of any non-solar object can be made, and this measurement should be made on at least one shot from every video session. 

The reason is simple:  If the size of a given object continues to increase, albeit slowly, we can be fairly certain it is approaching closer and has passed perihelion, whereas if the size continues to remain the same we cannot tell yet.  And if it decreases in size, it is likely still headed "out" toward perihelion. 

A second exercise we can do is take the(se) measurements of the objects in question and use them to roughly calculate the distance a given object is from us/the observer.   We do this by using the "Small Angle Formula" (gleaned from my astronomy book Universe, by Roger Freedman and William Kaufmann)  which will allow any of us to make this calculation.

Initially when I viewed Amber's first video, I did measure the object of interest.  I held a metric rule up to the screen and measured the object to be about 1/3 the size of her pointing index finger.  (Edit: I have edited out the measurement of 33 mm until I find my original notes, however the object was approximately 1/3 the size of her finger.)

Today I re-watched Lana in Tucson describe and show her findings, and I did also measure the object(s) in some of the shots.  It is really important to know whether the camera is zoomed in, or out, with no zoom being best for our purposes in calculating.

The Small Angle Formula is  D = (alpha x d)/206,265 and I'm attaching a shot of a better visual of it.  I will be glad to elaborate on how it was derived, but cutting to the chase, the number 206,265 is required in the formula, as it is equal to the number of arcseconds in a complete circle (360 deg)--divided by the number 2 pi (which itself is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to that circle's radius).  Anyway, I don't study and dwell on the derivation of this formula--I just use it. 

The "D" represents the linear size of an astronomical object approximated by seconds of arc.
"Alpha" represents the angular size of the object to be measured.
The "d" represents the distance to the object.

Since we want to calculate for distance, we rewrite the formula,  d =  (D x 206,265)/alpha

I'll review my notes from the measurements I made by merely holding a ruler up to the screen, and hopefully tonight show a few rough calculations based on the very valuable information we are getting from these researchers, Lana and Amber.

Stay tuned....
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 04:42:25 PM by ilinda »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #214 on: December 25, 2017, 04:37:20 PM »
This is an addendum I promised earlier today.

We'll do an exercise using some of the data from one of Amber Williamson's images, and for now we will pretend the object she captured in the same field of view of the Sun was Nemesis.  Mind you, by pretending she captured Nemesis, we are also pretending we know which object she photographed.  And in Marshall Masters' book, Being In It For The Species, we find some handy (relative) sizes postulated for the various objects in the PX system. 

From the book we find:  Arboda - 2.5X the size of Earth; Helion - 3.5X; Nibiru - 6X; and Nemesis - 56X, and since we are going to do the calculation based on our view that Amber photographed Nemesis, and now we know Nemesis is 56 times the size of Earth, we are close to finding one number for our Small Angle Formula.  Since Earth is 12,756 km in diameter, and Nemesis is 56 X the size of Earth, then Nemesis would be 56 X 12,756 km = 714,336 km in diameter.  This will be "D" the linear size of our object.

How do we find alpha, the angular size of the object?  By looking at it in the sky and comparing it to a finger, open fist, closed fist, etc. and in this case, the object appeared to be about 1/3 or 0.33 the size of Amber's index finger.  The websites showing how to calculate distances in the sky often use the "little finger" as an example of 1 degree, when held at arm's length against the sky.  For now, we will pretend Amber's index finger is about the size of her little finger, thus it subtends an angle in the sky of about one degree.  Thus one third of that, which represents the object seen, would be 0.33 degree.

Now, since there are 3600 arcseconds (arcsec) in each degree, that means there are about 1200 arcsec in 0.33 degree (actually 1188) and we will use 1200 for ease of calculation.  (Remember this is just an exercise to show how to use this neat little formula!)  So our alpha will be 1200 arcsec.

And back to our little formula we rewrote to:  d = (D x 206,265)/alpha
We can now start to plug in numbers:   d = (714,336 km x 206,265)/1200
                            and we get:            d = 147,342,575,040 km/1200
                             resulting in:           d = 122,785,429.2 km is the distance that our "Nemesis" is from the observer.  Now, what would that mean to us?  Well, our Sun is about 93 million miles or 146 million km from Earth, so comparing 122 million to 146 million, we would realize that, oops, Nemesis is closing in, as it would be closer to us than is the sun.

However we only used Nemesis to show how to use this handy little formula and we could have easily used any of the objects mentioned in Marshall's book.  In fact, in the book Universe, there is a similar example which starts, "For example on November 28, 2000, Jupiter was 609 million km from Earth.  Jupiter's angular diameter on that date was 48.6 arcsec.  Using the Small Angle Formula, we can calculate Jupiter's diameter as follows:  D = (48.6 x 609,000,000 km)/206,265  = 143,000 km.

Now that we have a formula that can be very useful for calculating astronomical distance, and we are starting to see objects in the same vicinity, i.e., in the same field of view, as the sun, our main task is to determine to the best of our ability which object we are viewing.  If we do not know, but have really good images, then we can do the calculations for several of the objects for which we have "known" sizes relative to Earth, and will have a number of possibilities.

As time moves on, and these objects show themselves better and better, for example the obviously blue, small object in some of Lana's shots, we will be more and more confident about naming the object and honing our calculations to become more and more accurate.

Last but not least, I may have made a minor error in my post a few hours ago, regarding a measurement I had made a month or two ago, of the object in one of Amber's images.  I need to review those older notes and if possible will "edit/correct" today's earlier post.

MadMax, hopefully this answers your question--I tried not to write a novelette, but sometimes we need these details.  Stay tuned for anyone and everyone to start taking more pictures and doing some calculations.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #215 on: December 25, 2017, 06:40:16 PM »
Ilinda, Thanks for the fascinating explanations.  Am excited that we may be coming to a point of being able to extrapolate some hard data on location, as that would seem to be necessary in guesstimating the "when" of it, assuming a regular elliptical trajectory and not the static circular orbit @ perihelion that a few have speculated about.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2017, 09:40:53 AM »
Ilinda, Thanks for the fascinating explanations.  Am excited that we may be coming to a point of being able to extrapolate some hard data on location, as that would seem to be necessary in guesstimating the "when" of it, assuming a regular elliptical trajectory and not the static circular orbit @ perihelion that a few have speculated about.
Like you, I'm excited about all this, as we have reached a new stage in this whole "PX thing" because now we have these successive observations being produced by credible witnesses/researchers such as Lana and Amber, and maybe we can individually and/or collectively use their observations to begin calculating movements of objects, distances, directions, etc. 

It's all new to all of us and also so complex, when you think of how the Earth is rotating around its axis, while at the same time, moving slowly in its orbital path around Sol, and simultaneous to that, we now have these other bodies (who knows how many?) of varying sizes and masses, also moving in their own orbit around a central body, all of which is moving around Sol!   Probably the best we can do is to begin to identify the largest bodies in the PX System and focus on them.  For example, the objects photographed by Lana and Amber are ones I'd categorize as "large", even that smallish blue one in Lana's pics. 

Now that we are at a new stage, it makes me want to catch a few more pics now and then.  Also, hopefully others will want to capture some shots now that the objects of interest are looming larger and more distinct all the time, depending of course on chemtrail spraying.  Good luck everyone!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #217 on: December 27, 2017, 04:25:01 PM »
Because MadMax has asked the question about perihelion, I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks?

Is the system we've been observing approaching perihelion? 

Is it approximately in perihelion? 

Or has it passed that closest point in its orbit around our Sol and is now starting on its outward journey away from the sun for another approximately 3648 lunar years, but still must pass through the proximity of the inner planets including Earth on its way out?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #218 on: December 27, 2017, 04:36:43 PM »
Dr. Claudia Albers has stated that the Px system is here and trapped due to in excess of a thousand brown dwarfs docked at Sol's corona.  She has expressed that their combined mass is exerting a force upon the Guest Star that is preventing it from exiting at this time.  Seems like maybe a new twist on the narrative of how events have played out in the past?

Also, I don't know if Terall Croft's Black Star is part of the Px system, as he says it is entirely invisible except for its energetic calling card, and is also trapped in a back-and-forth position between Saturn and Jupiter.  Almost seems like a stellar version of the Traffic Jam game  :)

@ 1:45 on the Helioviewer footage from November 3, 2017,  Nemesis is coming around from the backside of the sun, reaching and passing perihelion according to Dr. Albers' analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YTsIPRuhr4
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:03:47 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #219 on: December 27, 2017, 04:45:09 PM »
Ilinda,

Thanks for all the interesting information and analysis! I guess that another key metric for me is the size and frequency of large “fire ball” events and how their frequency and size seems to be increasing recently.

As more good pictures are coming in from reliable sources this should enable measurements to be refined and made more accurate in the near future.

Thanks again for all your good work here,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2017, 04:09:31 PM »
I certainly appreciate the input from both of you, as this story just keeps evolving, doesn't it?!

I had no idea of much of what Dr. Albers is saying of late, but if true, then maybe we've bought some time.  OTOH, nothing is static, and the increase in fireballs does suggest that it, or part of it, continues to approach. 

Thanks again for your input, plus all of the posts you've both made.   It seems like this site just gets better and better as we become acquainted with more researchers, more data, and more people posting, as we continue to piece together this puzzle.  And it makes us all aware that exactly what happened in the past flyb-by would never be exactly what is to happen in a future one.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #221 on: January 04, 2018, 06:08:44 PM »
Finally the graph for December, comparing sun shadow length, by date, for the years 2015, 2016, and 2017, is complete.  I did carry over for a few days into January 2018, and when January's graph is done, I'll probably stretch it a bit into February, etc.

The only thing I really want to emphasize on this graph is that it is possible I have made a mistake, and that even if I have not, my only advice is, "do not panic", when you examine the graph.  Remember the "upset" parts of the graph represent only an inch or two here and there, and when one looks at the size of the planet compared to a few inches of possible deviation from  the norm, one can realize the near insignificance of the possibly abnormal data.

Attached are two pics of the same graph, as I'm still a novice at getting exactly the shot I want.  Stay tuned for more data--not only January sun shadow lengths, but also the direction of the north-south line, i.e., where north really is.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #222 on: January 04, 2018, 06:44:55 PM »
Your data seems to solidly support on-going changes in earth's tilt -  am very much looking forward to continuing installments in 2018!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »
Apparently I've missed posting quite a few readings (since 12-11-17), probably due to the anticipation over winter solstice readings.
Recent observations:
December 6, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.75" right on concrete.
December 8, 2017, noon CST, north--south line pointed 0.76" right on right door jamb.
December 9, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1/0" right on concrete.

New Observations:
December 11, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" right on right door jamb.
December 12, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.9375" right on right door jamb.
December 16, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on right door jamb.
December 20, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.0" left of right door corner.
December 25, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 34.125" right on cornerstone base.
December 27, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 32.75" right on cornerstone base.
December 29, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 30.0" right on cornerstone base.
January 4, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.25" right on cornerstone base.
January 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 17.5" right on cornerstone base.
January 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.25" right on cornerstone base.
January 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 13.5" right on cornerstone base.
January 19, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 12.125" right on cornerstone base.

As can be seen, our north-south line is slowly migrating "to the left", or westward, as it does at this time of year, and very shortly I'll be posting another comparative graph, showing different data, i.e., the length of Sol's noon shadow, which can be used to calculate the Sun's apparent elevation above horizon.  Stay tuned for more....

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2018, 05:39:08 PM »
Finally the latest three-year graph comparing sun's noon shadow length for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 is here.  I'm still calling it a three-year graph because of several reasons: 

In addition to 2016 and 2017, we only have January of 2018 for this year, plus we only have one or two dates in early January, 2015, and March through December, 2015, since I did not collect this data through most of January and February, 2015.   So, when March 2018 arrives, we can then begin posting our four-year graph, which should be really interesting, as comparing four years worth of data is something we haven't yet done.

We can see in today's post that the sun's noon shadow length, and thus its apparent elevation above the horizon, has varied a bit over the past three years, so we will certainly be anxious to see what unfolds as 2018 progresses.  Stay tuned....

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...