Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 67699 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2018, 08:16:19 PM »
OK, here's our sun's shadow graph #16 which runs from April 8 through May 11, for the years 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.  During this time period, it appears lines 2015, 2016 and 2017 were gradually merging, so that by early May, there was a lot of overlap.

Readings for 2018 tell a slightly different story.  Note that around April 13, line 2018 crosses line 2016, eventually dipping below the other three on April 17, then crosses the lines again, rising above all of them by April 28, then back down on the 29th, then back up above the others through about May 1 to 10, when it dipped low again.  What does all this mean?  We will wait and see, but for now it appears to be rockin' 'n rollin' a bit, which translates into this:  for this time period in 2018, the sun's noon shadow appears to be less smooth than those of the other three years.  In other words, first it's shorter, then longer, then shorter, etc.

We will just have to continue to watch this, perhaps a bit more closely than before.  Ok, stay tuned.  Am posting two pics, nearly identical.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2018, 09:06:34 AM »
The purple line from 2018 seems to have a defined wobble to it, compared with previous years.

Thanks for posting Ilinda!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2018, 06:52:24 PM »
Hard to believe it's been a month since posting these readings.

Recent observations:
March 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right on cornerstone base (csb).
April 4, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 29.5" right on csb.
April 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.615" right on csb.

New observations:
April 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.0" right on csb.
April 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 26.875" right on csb.
April 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right csb corner.
April 29, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right csb corner.
May 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ cellar door on right, where door meets right door jamb.
May 7, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on right door jamb.
May 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on right door jamb.
May 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on right door jamb.
May 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ cellar door on right , where door meets right door jamb.

It is definitely time to drag out the cardstock display to see "where we are going", as it appears there may be some irregular movements.  Stay tuned for an updated cardstock pic.

In all of this, I noticed a mistake I had made in lifting data from my field notes for April 4, 2018.  I have correctly listed it here as 29.5" right on the csb., rather than the original 9.5", and in a few minutes will be editing the original post, using a different color of text for clarity.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #258 on: May 14, 2018, 05:07:53 AM »
The wobble definitely shows up in your dates on that chart too.  The earth "reeling like a drunkard..."  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #259 on: May 14, 2018, 07:34:50 PM »
The wobble definitely shows up in your dates on that chart too.  The earth "reeling like a drunkard..."  :)
I thought that also, but was waiting to update the cardstock, which will happen soon.  Stay tuned....

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2018, 05:58:29 PM »
The past few days have been frustrating for gathering data.  The days have been partly sunny if you're an optimist, or partly cloudly if a pessimist.  It seems that as noon approaches (actually 1 PM CDT because I always keep my clock/watch set to daylight time), a big puffy cloud will roll in and often it will almost allow a little sun to peek through.  Frustrating to say the least.

Recent observations:
April 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.0" right on csb.
April 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 26.875" right on csb.
April 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right csb corner.
April 29, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right csb corner.
May 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ cellar door on right, where door meets right door jamb.
May 7, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on right door jamb.
May 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on right door jamb.
May 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on right door jamb.
May 13, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ cellar door on right , where door meets right door jamb.

New observations:
May 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of cornerstone base (csb).
May 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 35.0" right on csb.
May 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 33.5" right on csb.

We seem to be tracking previous years' paths, although there is more to this than which direction the north-south polar axis points.  I have perused the latest cardstock and realize we are so close to summer solstice that I'll wait to post the then-updated cardstock showing north-south lines on winter and summer solstices.

One thing that is changing and is apparent from the current multi-year, sun-shadow graph, as the almost erratic path of the 2018 data suggests that the Earth is sort of "bobbing" back and forth in the north-to-south or south-to-north direction.  As can be seen from earlier graphs, each one covers about a month at most, so the next one will be ready for publication soon, so stay tuned.  In the meantime, am posting the cardstock for solstice readings and as you know, the cornerstone base (csb), cellar door, etc., are all on it for visual reference.  Stay tuned!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2018, 06:56:35 PM »
We'll look forward to the Solstice reading with anticipation!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2018, 04:52:39 PM »
As the days pass and we approach summer solstice, we can see how the north-south line is "moving" slowly to the west, (left) as is seen in the shrinking distance measured from the left corner of the csb.  Soon the line may match or nearly match that of previous lines for solstice, which if one studies the cardstock, can be seen in the vicinity of the left corner of the csb, but not exactly at the corner.  I plan to re-photograph the cardstock after adding the 2018 Summer Solstice reading, and hope to produce a higher quality (more light especially) picture.

Recent observations:
May 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of cornerstone base (csb).
May 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 35.0" right on csb (as measured from left corner).
May 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 33.5" right on csb.

New observations:
May 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 32.125" right on csb.
May 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 30.75" right on csb.
June 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.25" right on csb.
June 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 18.25" right on csb.

The parameter that is changing noticeably, in comparison to previous years, is the length of the Sun's noon shadow, as will be seen in our next four-year graph, coming within a few weeks.
Stay tuned.....

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2018, 03:52:28 PM »
The latest four-year graph comparing sun's noon shadow length for the years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 is below.  For now, this "new and improved" OS for Mac (High Sierra) will not allow any iPhone or even Canon stand-alone camera to upload pics to the computer.  The only pics now uploadable to this so-called new and improved OS are on one of the oldest cameras we have, from around 2000!  Thus the pics look grainy compared the modern-day resolution.  But it is what it is.

The graph runs from May 1 on far left, through June 13, far right.  The purple is 2018, black, 2017, blue, 2016, and red is 2015.   One can see how data for 2018 is as "herky-jerky" as tha of 2017, perhaps slightly more.  Enjoy the ride, brothers and sisters.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #264 on: June 17, 2018, 05:08:25 AM »
Very interesting Ilinda!  How bizarre that a new Mac system prevents you from sharing photos - What's up with that I wonder?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #265 on: June 17, 2018, 07:49:05 PM »
Very interesting Ilinda!  How bizarre that a new Mac system prevents you from sharing photos - What's up with that I wonder?
I suspect it's because the iPhone is only activated as a camera. 

To address your question, I suspect that "they" want total information on us, and by disallowing iPhones that are not used as phones, they prevent information flowing that they can not as easily see.  For example if this iPhone is activated as a phone, then they will have 100% total access to every single thing that is done on the phone.  Right now they don't.  My best guess.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #266 on: June 18, 2018, 05:13:11 AM »
Maybe it's a good thing then that I never learned how to use the camera function on my cell phone - LOL.  My little Canon Elph is so much fun, with its constant surprises in choosing all different filters for my photos on its own, that I'd miss using it.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #267 on: June 18, 2018, 05:15:41 PM »
Maybe it's a good thing then that I never learned how to use the camera function on my cell phone - LOL.  My little Canon Elph is so much fun, with its constant surprises in choosing all different filters for my photos on its own, that I'd miss using it.

Probably I just need to get something like your Canon Elph.  Hubby has a little Nikon Coolpix which looks about the same size.  Great for pockets.  But I notice yours has 10X magnification which is better. 

To move pics to computer, do you use usb cable or insert memory card into a card reader that is hooked to computer?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #268 on: June 19, 2018, 03:41:15 AM »
The computer tower comes with a built in memory card drive.  The camera has a little door that opens, revealing both the memory card and the card-shaped battery.  The memory card, which is spring-loaded, is released by pushing on it, then plugged directly into the memory card drive of the computer tower (there is no pigtail).

If you then click on "This PC" or "My Computer" or whatever icon is on your desktop, or locate the file if not on desktop, there will be a special file that only appears when the card is plugged in.  Clicking on that will offer a list of batches, or albums, of photos taken on different dates, unless you keep the card wiped clean for more memory.  Clicking on the bottom batch file will reveal the latest individual photos, allowing you to decide which ones to keep, which to delete, and which to crop with a tool such as Paint.

Some of the fun filters that the camera uses, if you choose that setting, include posterization (looks cartoonish), brown-scale (looks antiqued), cameo (surrounds pic in a frame with fading edges), B & W (can be gray-scale or have dramatic contrasts), vivid scale (colors become more intensified), etc.  In addition, if you point in one direction, the camera will find a few specific details to zoom in on which you might not have thought to focus upon, with surprising effects.  Example: I photographed a singing convention once and when I pointed the camera and clicked, the camera all by itself chose to notice and take a neat soft cameo of a pair of elderly hands holding a very well-worn and loved song book, which spoke volumes. :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #269 on: June 19, 2018, 03:16:55 PM »
Those filters, plus the 10X feature are real selling points!  Thanks for the details.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...