Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 88813 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2018, 02:39:55 PM »
Tomorrow is Summer Solstice, but forecast is for rain, which means clouds, which means no visible sun.  Still, I did get a reading today which is thisclose to that longest day.
Recent observations:

May 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 32.125" right on csb.
May 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 30.75" right on csb.
June 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.25" right on csb.
June 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 18.25" right on csb.

New observations:
June 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 11.0" right on csb.
June 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 12.5" right on csb.
June 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.125" right on csb.
June 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" right on csb.
June 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.875" right on csb.
June 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.75" right on csb.
June 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed exactly at left corner of csb, cornerstone base.

With the north-south line at noon aligning with the left corner of the cornerstone base, we can see in the attached pic that we are pointing "in the vicinity" of where we seem to be about every Summer Solstice, at least as far as direction at noon.

Very soon I'll be posting another four-year graph of sun's shadow length, as we have enough data now, that I can just apply current data to previous graphs.  That is, we have enough graphs now that we have some with the full month (approximately) of data for each of 2015, 2016, and 2017; so now all that is needed to add the 2018 data to that older graph.  Saves a lot of my sitting hunched over a new sheet of graph paper, clutching a ball point pen and ruler, etc., and hoping not to make too many mistakes that WhiteOut can't cover.

Plus, if I can maneuver the graph papers properly, I can align the month before and the month after Summer Solstice graphs, so that they appear as one sheet, and  we will have a rather stunning display.  This might require some photographic creativity as well.  Stay tuned.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2018, 06:19:09 AM »
Thank you so much, Ilinda, for being faithful to this task!

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
Editing, a few minutes after posting:

Since we had a sunny period at mid-day on this Summer Solstice, I did get a reading today, and added that north-south line to our solstice map.
(Pics taken with hubby's Nikon Coolpix S3700).

One can see that our 2018 Summer Solstice reading is "in the vicinity" of previous ones.  Today and yesterday, the north part of the north-south line pointed exactly at the left corner of the cornerstone base (csb) as seen in the pic.  This latest cardstock picture now replaces the older, outdated one.

Also, noted is the December, 2017 reading, as that may have been inadvertently missed (not posted) six months ago; the December, 2017 reading co-incides well with the lines for December, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, but deviates greatly from December 2011 or 2012.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 01:57:56 PM by ilinda »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »
My second post today is the three graph overlay, which gives a better "bigger picture" of Sol's noon shadow length, as this graph covers several months.  It can easily be seen how the length of the sun's noon shadow on today's Summer Solstice does coincide well with those of 2015, 2016 and 2017.  It can also be seen how, as we move farther away in time from solstice, the "opportunity" for variances seem to increase.

The great thing about this three-graph picture, we will be able to observe any near-future changes, while comparing them to those just prior to solstice.  As mentioned before the length of the Sun's noon shadow is used to calculate Sol's apparent elevation above the horizon.

Enjoy and stay tuned for more.....

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #274 on: June 28, 2018, 02:54:49 PM »
East/West Wobble

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue613.htm

The East/West tilt of the daily Earth Wobble has gotten so extreme that twilight can at times be seen hours before the appointed hour in Europe and the N American continent. An observer in the UK reported the early light of dawn at 2:00 am recently, and I, Nancy in Wisconsin, recently observed the twilight bright enough to read a book at 9:22 pm. Such is the tilting of the N Pole to the right and left during the daily Earth Wobble. A Crop Circle at Gulkevichsky, Russia (Sochi) on June 19 depicted this Wobble Tilt.

ZetaTalk Insight 6/30/2018: This beautiful and quite legitimate design laid at Sochi is showing what the daily Earth wobble is doing to this part of the world. The Figure 8 of the wobble tilts first to the right and then to the left as the day passes. This tilt has lately become extreme, such that the Sun appears to be coming up hours early in Europe and again lingering in a delayed twilight at dusk in the N American continent. During both tilts the N Pole of Earth has a lower latitude, the Earth somewhat laid on its side, thus more sunlight reaching what would otherwise be considered northern latitudes.

Sochi experiences both the right and left tilt of the wobble. The clash causing this wobble is also depicted by the normal direction of the planets in the inner Solar System on the left, a counterclockwise orbit, and the direction that Nibiru assumes on the right, a clockwise direction. The result is shown below in the design, where an orbit around the Sun normally has a relatively peaceful path, the presence of Nibiru has caused reverberations, an attempt by the Earth to escape the magnetic slam of Nibiru and a bounce back into position by the distressed Earth.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #275 on: June 28, 2018, 05:05:13 PM »
Maybe the expanded twilight hours might help to explain the all-night mooing of the dairy herd down the hill from here.  Normally I only hear them right before milking time...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2018, 05:44:17 PM »
Maybe the expanded twilight hours might help to explain the all-night mooing of the dairy herd down the hill from here.  Normally I only hear them right before milking time...
Fascinating.  Is it their normal "moo"?  Our neighbor at around this time of year separates some of the new calves from the moms, too soon in my opinion, and there is a lot of bawling by the moms in emotional distress, calling for their babies.  But this is not a dairy herd, so maybe there's no comparison.  Still, very interesting observation.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2018, 05:59:53 AM »
Not sure if the moos are normal - just loud! 

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #278 on: July 02, 2018, 08:02:23 PM »
Summer solstice has come and gone, so our next landmark will be the "turning point", that point on our test site where the north-south pointing shadow stops its westward or to-the-left migration, and begins to once again move to the right, or eastward. 

I looked back over 2016 and 2017 data and noted that the turning point, or turn-around point on our cornerstone base is/was approximately 12 or 13" left of the left corner.  On one of those two years it was around July 16 that the north-soth shadow line stopped migrating left, and began its rightward movement again.  So, this year we will be watching closely to see how our 2018 data compares--now that we have some older data for comparison.

Recent observations:

June 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 11.0" right on csb.
June 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 12.5" right on csb.
June 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.125" right on csb.
June 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" right on csb.
June 15, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.875" right on csb.
June 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.75" right on csb.
June 20, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed exactly at left corner of csb, cornerstone base.

New observations:
June 21, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed exactly at left corner of csb.
June 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.125" left on csb.
July 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.625" left on csb.
July 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.5" left on csb.

The location of these data points can be seen in the attached pic, as the cornerstone base is fairly obvious, and although only solstices are shown, one can visualize moving left from the left corner of the csb.  Stay tuned for more data.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2018, 01:45:14 PM »
Many days we have a lucky streak, as it will be mostly cloudy, then the clouds will part a few minutes around noon, just long enough to get a good reading, then clouds will roll in to cover the sky once again.  So for right now, we're lucky in being able to capture these oi

Recent observations:
June 21, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed exactly at left corner of csb.
June 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.125" left on csb.
July 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.625" left on csb.
July 2, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.5" left on csb.

New observations:
July 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.25" left on csb, cornerstone base.
July 6, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.75" left on csb.
July 7, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.125" left on csb.
July 9, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.25" left on csb.

In the attached pic, one can see these current readings would lie to the left of the June 21, 2014 Solstice reading.  Stay tuned....

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #280 on: July 09, 2018, 05:40:49 PM »
I wonder then if the shadows on the left corner of your foundation recorded a retrograde wobble for 2017 and 2018, if I'm seeing it correctly?

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2018, 10:01:57 AM »
I wonder then if the shadows on the left corner of your foundation recorded a retrograde wobble for 2017 and 2018, if I'm seeing it correctly?
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting what you say correctly, so maybe this will help:  the shadows, or lines representing shadows around the left foundation corner represent summer solstice lines, whereas those to the right are for winter solstice, or as close to solstice as possible.

I'm attaching "closer-up" view of the solstice lines.  (Edit:  the close-up wasn't any closer than the original pic, I discovered after posting.)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #282 on: July 10, 2018, 10:43:31 AM »
Thanks Ilinda!

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #283 on: July 10, 2018, 08:02:04 PM »
Here's an addendum, though, to your question, RR.

While I don't know about the "retrograde wobble for 2016 and 2017", because my data would not show it (to my knowledge), it does show something else.  At least the data seen in the "Solstice Map" shows something. 

It is my understanding that both Winter Solstice and Summer Solstice should align perfectly, as would be seen in an analemma.  I did one or two analemmas a few years ago, but because of the amount of work, and fact that most people can't or don't relate to the long, narrow figure eight analemma, I stopped plotting them.

But by preparing a "solstice map", I'm "plotting" the key points from an analemma, but omitting all the intervening points.  Now, in a perfect world, I believe the winter and summer solstices should align, and when they do not, either the creator/data gatherer has made one or more errors, or there is a skew in the pattern of Earth's motions.

I believe my SolsticeMap shows that on the winter solstice the north-south line of the Earth's axis is skewed slightly east, and that on the summer solstice, the north-south line of Earth's axis is skewed slightly west. 

This means if I plotted an analemma using data from any of the years of 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, or 2017, we would see a long thin, nearly vertical, figure eight, but one with the upper part pointing slightly to one side, and the lower part pointing slightly to the opposite side.  In other words, a slightly skewed figure eight.  I believe when all is normal, the Earth's analemma is truly vertical.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2018, 04:51:05 AM »
I don't feel qualified to correct you Ilinda, but this raises yet another question.  Some have postulated that we may end up with a unipolar earth in the future, and I wonder how that's possible. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW