Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 68103 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #300 on: September 14, 2018, 10:37:44 AM »
Finally the latest four year graph for Aug.1 through Sept. 7 (years 2015 through 2018), showing the noon sun shadow length, is finished and attached.

Note that the 2018 line runs lower on the graph than the year 2016, on every point, and that most of the points on the graph are higher than those of 2018.  The higher a data point is on the graph, the lower in the sky it is.  Remember, that the length of the sun's noon shadow will lengthen as the sun is lower and lower in the sky.

I have already begun placing the data points for recent days on the next graph, so stay tuned.  Also, autumn equinox is coming soon, so we'll have another bit of data for comparison with previous years and with what is considered normal.

I had to reduce the pic in size, as I posted all of this yesterday only to have it disappear into the ether never to be found again!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #301 on: September 14, 2018, 04:18:53 PM »
It's very frustrating when that happens!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #302 on: September 18, 2018, 02:27:43 PM »
In a few days we will be at a point in time where the length of daylight hours is equal to night hours, called equinox, in this case Autumnal Equinox. 

In the meantime, we do have a few readings.
Recent observations:
August 26, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.375" right on cornerstone base, csb.
August 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on csb.
September 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.5" right on csb.

New observations:
September 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 34.0" right on csb.
September 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.25" right on right door jamb.
September 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" right on right door jamb.
September 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.75" right on concrete block wall.

Our data generally parallels that of years past, regarding where the north-south line is oriented, at least as long as I have been gathering year-long data.  As I've mentioned before, early on beginning in 2011, I was only gathering solstice data, not realizing the importance of all the dates in between!

Picture attached for ease of ascertaining where we are "pointing" now.  Stay tuned for more data.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2018, 03:11:33 PM »
Autumn equinox came and went, but cloud cover prevented me from getting any readings.   So the next major landmark date will be winter solstice.
Recent observations:

September 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 34.0" right on csb.
September 14, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.25" right on right door jamb.
September 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" right on right door jamb.
September 18, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.75" right on concrete block wall.

New observations:
September 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on concrete block wall.
September 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on add-on board (AOB).
September 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.625" right on AOB.
September 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed at junction of AOB with concrete block wall.
October 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on AOB.
October 8, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" right on AOB.

I have another four-year sun-shadow-length graph completed, and wil take pic, and post it ASAP.  In the meantime, anyone can locate the current "pointing position" of our north-south line by looking at the attached photo.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2018, 07:08:45 PM »
Finally an update of our four-year, noon-sun-shadow-length graph, showing approximately one month worth of data, as that's about all that will fit on one page.

As we approach winter solstice, still a couple of months away, we will keep in mind how, around that time of year when the Earth is closest to the Sun, it does appear the readings show a lot more erratic, back-and-forth movements.  But now in October, things still appear fairly normal, even though not one set of annual data points matches any other!  But they are close.

As soon as we get more sunny days, I'll post more readings showing the direction the north-south line points.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2018, 07:10:23 PM »
Today's sky looked like a winter sky--totally dense blue and beautiful with not a trace of chemtrails or chemclouds.

Recent observations:
September 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on concrete block wall.
September 27, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on add-on board (AOB).
September 28, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.625" right on AOB.
September 30, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed at junction of AOB with concrete block wall.
October 3, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on AOB.
October 8, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.5" right on AOB.

New observations:
October 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on AOB.
October 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.875" right on AOB.
October 21, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.15" right on AOB.

On another note, our four-year graph showing Sol's noon shadow length for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 is getting so steep (as it does at this time of year) that the line is almost off the top of the page, and I'm nearly ready to post the latest update.  Stay tuned a few days...
In the meantime, you can see by the attached pic where our north-south line currently points, on the "add-on board".

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...