Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 75900 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #315 on: December 16, 2018, 05:26:17 PM »
Finally a sunny day, so here are three more data points, while we await solstice.
Recent observations:
December 1, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right on concrete.
December 5, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.5" right on concrete.
December 9, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.5" right on right door jamb.
December 10, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.0" right on right door jamb.

New observations:
December 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.0" right on right door jamb.
December 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right on right door jamb.
December 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" right on right door jamb.

And now that we are back at our old, and now repaired computer, we can access some of those needed pics.  It can be seen where our north-south line is pointing now, and it is very close to those positions in previous years, but the most important date will be Winter Solstice, which this year is December 21, so cross your fingers we have a sunny day then.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #316 on: December 22, 2018, 05:56:55 PM »
Day after solstice and we have sun!  We do have a few more data points which show the direction the north-south line points.  We finally now have Winter Solstice data for the large cardstock, which shows the "bigger picture" of how the north-south Solstice line has moved over the years.

Recent observations:
December 11, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.0" right on right door jamb.
December 12, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right on right door jamb.
December 16, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.5" right on right door jamb.

New observations:
December 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on right door jamb.
December 19, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed at corner where cellar door meets right door jamb.
December 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door, 3.125" left of the right corner.

Am attaching an updated (as of today) solstice map, which shows our solstice data from 2011, through 2018, and it can easily be seen where the cellar door is, cellar door's right corner, and right door jamb, thus easy to notice that our data for this time of year is right in line with that for years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, but not 2011 or 2012.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #317 on: December 22, 2018, 06:02:55 PM »
Interesting that the line fell in the same spot as Solstice-ish of last year. 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #318 on: December 23, 2018, 05:42:17 PM »
It appears by just glancing at the solstice map, whether the closeup or overall view, that the north-south line is only "close" to each of the others for any given year.  One thing that needs to be mentioned, though, is that in some years, there were clouds on the exact day of solstice, winter or summer, and sometimes, not only that day but several prior, and several after. 

For example, in 2014, we had sun on December 17 and December 25, but none in between, so I listed each of those two dates.  And it can be seen in the solstice map that the north-south line for solstice would have to be in between those two lines, which means the 2014 winter solstice line might well have been aligned with the two lines for 2015 and 2016. 

Yesterday's reading was one day after solstice, and because the actual data showed the line was a mere 1/8" or 0.125" different from last year's reading on Dec. 20, 2017, I showed them on the same line.  Why did do that?  On a graphic image of this resolution, it would be impossible to draw a second line for 2018, that tracks on the target, by a measure of only 0.125" away from the first.  If the two lines for winter solstice for 2017 and 2018 were drawn precisely as the data shows, the "two lines" would end up appearing to be one smudged and messy line!

I've updated the overall "solstice map summary" as that is solely the winter solstice summary.  Like the cardstock showing both summer and winter solstices, it demonstrates the overall idea that the years 2011 and 2012 were rather aberrant, whereas years 2013 through 2018 are fairly close in the direction our Earth's north-south axis points.

The other data regarding Sol's apparent elevation in the sky is displayed on those four-year graphs I've been posting, and within about two weeks, another one should be ready to post.  If the current pattern it is now showing continues, we might be able to say we are seeing a new trend.  But until this next graph is complete, it is still just guesswork.  Stay tuned!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2019, 04:12:55 PM »
Since we have not had sun in a few days, and 2018 is over, it is time to post our last four-year sun's-shadow graph of the year.  One can see from the graph that the data points for 2018 were less chaotic, and showed more of a nearly bell curve than did those for any of the years 2015, 2016 or 2017.  In other words, the data points yielded a more smoothed-out curve. 

Further, note that most of the 2018 data points were lower on the graph's y-axis than most data points in other years, which means that for much of December, the sun appeared higher in the sky in 2018, than it did in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017.

If this is a new trend, and not just a year-end blip, we'll begin to notice as soon as our 2019 data points begin to roll in.  We will plot them in green on our five-year graph as soon as we accumulate about a month of data.  Stay tuned.....

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #320 on: January 03, 2019, 05:46:13 AM »
the sun appeared higher in the sky in 2018

Can you suggest a possible explanation for this Ilinda?  Earth tilt maybe?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #321 on: January 03, 2019, 12:38:35 PM »
the sun appeared higher in the sky in 2018

Can you suggest a possible explanation for this Ilinda?  Earth tilt maybe?
Good suggestion.  I hadn't taken the time to calculate Sol's apparent elevation above horizon, which on winter solstice is very easy to do.  Update to follow.....

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #322 on: January 08, 2019, 04:19:33 PM »
It has been longer than I thought since posting the north-south direction data, and now it is obvious we are moving (north-south line is pointing) further to the left, or west, as we do at this time of year.
Recent observations:

December 17, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on right door jamb.
December 19, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed at corner where cellar door meets right door jamb.
December 22, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door, 3.125" left of the right corner.

New observations:
December 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door, 2.75" left of right corner.
December 24, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of cellar door.
December 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door 1.0" left of right cornerstone base (csb) corner.
December 29, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 30.25" right on csb.
January 3, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.5" right on csb.
January 5, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 23.0" right on csb.
January 8, 2019, noon CST, north0-south line pointed 20.0" right on csb.

There we have data finishing out 2018 and ushering in 2019.  Within a couple of weeks we'll have a five-year sun-shadow-length graph to help us determine if there is any new trend.  Further, as promised, I'll post, ASAP, data regarding winter solstice and Sol's apparent elevation at that time, and how the elevation compares with that described in astronomy books, i.e., what it should be on solstice.
Stay tuned.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #323 on: January 11, 2019, 09:20:20 AM »
There we have data finishing out 2018 and ushering in 2019.  Within a couple of weeks we'll have a five-year sun-shadow-length graph to help us determine if there is any new trend.

Can you give us a brief summary (major trends) of what you are seeing in the last  five years of data?

Thanks!
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #324 on: January 11, 2019, 04:05:55 PM »
There are two types of data I've been accumulating: 1) north-south line, or direction the north pole is pointing at noon in Northern Hemisphere; and 2) length of noon shadow of Sol, for use in calculating apparent elevation of sun in sky.

Attached is a graphic showing the north-south line, (where the north pole pointed) on winter solstices for eight years inclusively, for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.  The attached summary shows that in December 2011 the north pole/north-south line, as my test site, was pointing to an old cedar tree and that represented "north" for that date. 

Then one year later, on December 21, 2012, the north pole/north-south line had moved and was pointing approximately 45 degrees east of the 2011 reading!  I know this sounds unbelievable, but I have conjectured how this could have happened.

Then for the years 2013 through 2018, the north-south line pointed approximately half way between the 2011 and 2012 lines.  My best guess is that where the north-south line pointed in the years 2013 through 2018 is its normal position, or nearly normal, and am guessing that in 2009 or even 2010, it may have been pointing in this middle area where we pointed in 2013-2018.

It could be that any large object or group of objects entering the solar system, and approaching close enough to affect the earth, would have exerted its influence in 2011 by a magnetic push or pull in one direction, then one year later, that object or group of objects would have exerted its magnetic influence in 2012 in an opposite direction.  That would mean, the deviation in 2011 would have only been about 22.5 degrees west from normal, and then a year later, the December 2012 deviation would have been 22.5 degrees east of normal.  That is my best guess as to why 2011 and 2012 are so far from these more recent ones.

The other summary is that of the apparent elevation of Sol in the sky, and what I need to do to summarize that is compile all the graphs (each of which covers approximately one month) into a yearly graph, something RRBook suggested, and which I plan to do.  That yearly composite will show how the sun's apparent elevation varies from year to year.

As soon as I calculate Sol's apparent elevation above horizon for winter solstice, 2018, will post it.  Further, as soon as I can create a yearly composite of sun-shadow graphs, will post that as well.

In a nutshell, our north-south line, or the direction the north pole points at noon is remaining stable, and assuming 2013 through 2017 were normal, then this past year was also normal.  Stay tuned.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2019, 05:50:24 PM »
To calculate the apparent elevation of Sol, our Sun,  above the horizon on Winter Solstice, do this:
1) find your latitude
2) add your latitude to Earth's axial tilt of 23.5 degrees*
3) subtract the sum of #1 and #2 from 90 degrees.

In this case, my latitude is 37.55 degrees.  So 23.5 + 37.55 = 61.05 degrees.  Now we subtract 61.05 from 90 to get 28.95 degrees.  This means that in normal conditions, on winter solstice, at this latitude anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere, the Sun should appear to be 28.95 degrees above the horizon at noon.

My calculations show a slightly higher apparent elevation for Sol on Winter Solstice 2018:
Because of clouds on the day of solstice, I am using the day after solstice for the length of the sun shadow, so there would be a minuscule error of however much the sun's shadow length changes from Dec. 21 to Dec. 22 (not much).
Here is how I calculate:  the pole against which the sun casts the shadow is 64.75" tall, giving us our "y" data, and the sun's shadow length at noon was 116.25", giving us our "x" data.  Since we know in trigonometry, that "y"/"x" gives us the tangent of the angle desired.  In other words, in a right triangle, the length of the side opposite the unknown angle is divided by the length of the side adjacent the unknown angle, to give us the tangent of this unknown angle.

So, our y/x are represented by 64.75"/116.25", which = 55698.9, which we will round off to 55699.  In the "trig tables" in the back of any trig book, the tangent of 55699 gives us the angle of 29 degrees 3', or approximately 29.05%, meaning the sun was higher on the horizon on this winter solstice at 29.05 deg.', than it would be in a normal year at 28.95 degrees

We do have minor errors due to using the day after solstice data, plus rounding very large numbers, but even without those two "errors", there is still a slight difference between Sol's slightly increased height above horizon this year, and where it "should" be, i.e., slightly lower.

Then for those who want to know how that translates into miles, I went to the USGS site:  https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-distance-does-a-degree-minute-and-second-cover-your-maps and found that at 38 degrees Latitude in Northern Hemisphere, one degree equals 364,000 feet, or 69 miles. 

* some sources use the more precise figure of 23.44 degrees, but here we use 23.5

(Edited minutes later to correct an incomplete post.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:34:49 PM by ilinda »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #326 on: January 13, 2019, 06:19:08 PM »
There we have data finishing out 2018 and ushering in 2019.  Within a couple of weeks we'll have a five-year sun-shadow-length graph to help us determine if there is any new trend.

Can you give us a brief summary (major trends) of what you are seeing in the last  five years of data?

Thanks!
Max.
You said brief summary, so that's what I should have done.  In a nutshell, we have two types of data: 1) the direction the north-south line, or polar axis points, and 2) the apparent elevation of Sol above the horizon.

1) The winter solstice at noon, 2011 showed the north-south line pointing at a landmark cedar tree at, and winter solstice at noon, 2012 saw the north-south line pointing approximately 45 degrees east of that cedar tree.

Then from winter solstice at noon, 2013 through winter solstice at noon, 2018, the north-south lines all point almost midway between the lines of 2011 and 2012, and all are essentially in the same orientation.

2) The normal apparent elevation for Sol on winter solstice at noon, 2018, at my latitude should be 28.95 degrees above the horizon.  The calculated apparent elevation for the sun on winter solstice at noon, 2018, at my latitude of 37.55 deg. N, based on sun-shadow length, was 29.05 degrees above the horizon, meaning that this year, the sun was about 1/10 or 0.1 of a degree higher in the sky  than normal.

That is as brief as I could make it.  Sorry for the too-long previous two posts!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #327 on: January 29, 2019, 03:08:59 PM »
After weeks of cloudy days, finally we have had a peek at the sun for an hour or less, but luckily, around mid-day.

Recent observations:
December 23, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door, 2.75" left of right corner.
December 24, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of cellar door.
December 25, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed on cellar door 1.0" left of right cornerstone base (csb) corner.
December 29, 2018, noon CST, north-south line pointed 30.25" right on csb.
January 3, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.5" right on csb.
January 5, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 23.0" right on csb.
January 8, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 20.0" right on csb.

New observations:
January 24, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.625" right on csb.
January 25, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.0" right on csb.
January 29, 2019, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.125" right on csb.

In summary, the north-south pole or axis appears to be migrating slowly westward, as it does at this time of year, (more easily seen in an analemma).  But we have something almost as good as shown in the attached pic of the site, including csb, the cornerstone base.

Tomorrow I plan to post the latest four-year graph of Sol's noon shadow length, which will soon encompass five years, as it was in 2015 that I realized the value of data throughout the year, not just on winter and summer solstices, and it was in the first week of March, 2015, that I began measuring the Sun's noon shadow.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2019, 12:40:54 PM »
We are getting close to the time when our four-year sun-shadow graph will encompass five years of data.  The newly completed graph shows that data points for 2017, 2018 and 2019 are tracking fairly close to each other, while those of 2016 seem to be the "odd man out".  So far, even when it appears there is a new trend in these graphs, the data points and the line they draw seem to veer back into a rather normal position.  In early 2015 I realized the value of gathering these sun shadow lengths for as many days as possible, not just on solstices, but it wasn't cemented in my mind until about March 5 when I began in earnest.  So, on the current graph of today, there is only one data point 2015, on January 1.

I dreamed last year that the current line begins veering off and away from where all other lines are, and that the current line was so far afield that I had to plot the current line on a different paper, however I am very cautious to gather measurements as exact as possible so as not to inject any preconceived notions about where the line would be or could be.

What we are seeing now is just a variation of what we keep seeing, in that none of the lines of data points for any given year lines up with those of any other year, but all lines continue to drift in a state of "nearness" to other lines for other years.   Truthfully, I don't know what all of this data would look like if we didn't have something perturbing the bodies in our solar system, that "something" having been photographed and video'd many, many times, and which most likely constitutes more than one object.

(Edit:  I inadvertently did not label the green line as 2019, as the other lines are marked by year, but in spite of this marginal quality pic, it appears that the green is obvious, as are the blue 2016, black 2017 and purple 2018.)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2019, 02:50:47 PM »
What we are seeing now is just a variation of what we keep seeing, in that none of the lines of data points for any given year lines up with those of any other year, but all lines continue to drift in a state of "nearness" to other lines for other years.   Truthfully, I don't know what all of this data would look like if we didn't have something perturbing the bodies in our solar system, that "something" having been photographed and video'd many, many times, and which most likely constitutes more than one object.

ilinda,

Thanks you for all your hard work and diligence in collecting and analyzing the data for the last few years, its really quite impressive!  ;)

The data does show the earth is being perturbed by a large astronomical body and does "spur us on" to greater prepping efforts to prepare for what is soon to come..

Maax
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW