Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 109523 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #375 on: December 23, 2019, 01:03:18 PM »
Attached is the overall Summer and Winter Solstice Summary which includes years 2011 through 2019.  Note the clustering of lines, most of which appear to graze the right edge of the cornerstone base.  These represent the direction of the Sun's noon shadow on Winter Solstice, for the years 2013 through 2019, inclusively.  Note the location of the corresponding lines for 2011 and 2012.

It is important to note that although many of the clustered lines for 2013 through 2019 appear only "close", some of the observations were obtained not exactly on solstice, but as close as possible, and that is because clouds or total haze preventned getting a reading on the exact date.  But from sifting through all this data, I can say that these lines for 2013 through 2019 are essentially showing that our polar axis at noon on Winter Solstice is stable, and very different from 2011 and 2012.

I am currently working on the next five-year graph showing the noon sun-shadow length, plotted by date, and can say that when finished the next graph will not be so uniform as the north-south axis maps shown in this post.  Those who have been following this through the years will recall that it is during the days before, during, and after Winter Solstice that the Sun's apparent elevation appears somewhat erratic.  Yes, "observer error" is possible, but the consistency of the divergence of the elevations suggests observer error is not playing much of a role.

Thus one would wonder if some object or object is exerting magnetic, and/or gravitational effects on Earth when it is closest to the Sun, which happens to be around the time of Winter Solstice.  Stay tuned for the next five-year graph within a few weeks.

Thanks for the very interesting analysis to accompany the diagram Ilinda!

ilinda

« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2020, 06:16:23 PM »
Am attaching the latest five-year graph, along with this same graph overlain by last month's .  The approximate two-month graph shows the "bigger picture".  From early November, till about the 24th, all five lines are fairly uniform, then there is slight divergence with 2016 and 2017 showing a sun that is lower in the sky, and years 2015, 2018 and 2019 lying higher in the sky. 

Then in early December "all hell breaks loose" and most of the lines appear erratic throughout December, especially around solstice.  But there is the 2019 line appearing quite smooth and with very little variation, almost a sine wave, and obviously the most uniform line/curve in all the five Winter Solstices recorded so far.  What does this mean about 2019 Winter Solstice?  One thing is that not only was there absence of the erratic or chaotic appearance of the line, but the data points for 2019 during this time period show Sol to be sitting higher in the sky (shorter shadow), at least at noon. 

ASAP I'll do the calculations to determine the 12 noon Sun's apparent elevation above the horizon on 2019 Winter Solstice, and we will learn whether its apparent elevation was  as normally expected,  or higher or lower.  Stay tuned.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #377 on: January 06, 2020, 05:15:11 AM »
How interesting that December was such an erratic month Ilinda, and I wonder what subsequent months will show...

Jimfarmer

« Reply #378 on: January 06, 2020, 02:25:52 PM »
Then in early December "all hell breaks loose" and most of the lines appear erratic throughout December, especially around solstice.

Earth Wobble?  (PX effect)  In general, you can expect the wobble to confound measurements of systematic tilting of the axis of rotation, which is not the same thing as migration of the magnetic poles.

However, if the magnetic poles shift and the magnetic field rhen realigns with the ambient magnetic field (e.g, from the Sun), then the rotational axis will tilt.

But, PX's magnetic field changes the ambient magnetic field that the Earth experiences and also forces the daily wobble cycle.

ilinda

« Reply #379 on: January 06, 2020, 06:22:11 PM »
Then in early December "all hell breaks loose" and most of the lines appear erratic throughout December, especially around solstice.

Earth Wobble?  (PX effect)  In general, you can expect the wobble to confound measurements of systematic tilting of the axis of rotation, which is not the same thing as migration of the magnetic poles.

However, if the magnetic poles shift and the magnetic field rhen realigns with the ambient magnetic field (e.g, from the Sun), then the rotational axis will tilt.

But, PX's magnetic field changes the ambient magnetic field that the Earth experiences and also forces the daily wobble cycle.
Thank you for some details that most readers, including myself, probably do not know.  It is a complex thing to observe moving objects through 3-D space-time (4-D ?) and understand how they affect each other!

ilinda

« Reply #380 on: January 06, 2020, 06:43:34 PM »
It has been fairly sunny many days recently which is always welcome in the winter, and makes for good data-collecting days.

Recent observations:
December 11, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right on right door jamb.
December 19, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of right edge of door.
December 21, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed on door, 5.125" left of right edge of door. (Winter Solstice)
December 22, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of cornerstone base (csb).

New observations:
December 23, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed 31.5" right on csb (cornerstone base).
December 24, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of csb.
December 31, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed 28.75" right on csb.
January 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.675" right on csb.
January 5, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.0" right on csb.
January 6, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed  21.75" right on csb.

As we can see in the Northern Hemispher, the direction our north-pointing polar axis points at noon appears to be slowly moving in a westerly direction as it moves through its analemma (which we could see if I or someone could plot it).  Attached is the "solstice summary" cardstock pic which shows all of the locations listed.  Stay tuned for more....

ilinda

« Reply #381 on: January 06, 2020, 07:48:30 PM »
Calculations for Sol's apparent elevation above the horizon on Winter Solstice are in. 

In normal conditions, on Winter Solstice, at 37.55 deg. N, the 12 noon sun would appear 28.95 deg. above the horizon.
On December 21, 2019, here at 37.55 deg. N, the sun appeared 29.90 deg. above the horizon at 12 noon.  Thus, from my calculations, based on data I've collected, our Sol this year at exactly noon on Winter Solstice was approximately one full degree higher than where it normally would appear above the horizon.

To calculate the Sun's normal apparent elevation above the horizon at noon on Winter Solstice, for any given location in the Northern Hemisphere, first add your Latitude + Earth's Inclination (23.5 deg. or for the purist 23.44 deg).  In our case, 37.55 + 23.5= 61.05 deg. Now subtract that from 90 deg. (90 - 61.05 = 28.95) to get 28.95 deg. above the horizon.

This year, we discovered from observational data that the Sun at noon on Winter Solstice appeared to sit 29.9 deg. above the horizon.  I've posted previously how we arrive at our figure for this year.  In trigonometry, the tangent (tan) function is a "y over x" or y/x calculation.  Our "Y" is the height of our pole (64.75") against which the sun shines at noon, creating a shadow whose length we measure. (Quickly). 

Our "X" is that length of the shadow (114.687") we carefully measured, on a level surface that is at a right angle to the aforementioned pole. Basic math of dividing "x" into "y" which in our case is 64.75/114.687 yields 0.5645801.  This end product is the tangent or tan, and all we have to do now is "cheat" by looking up in "trig tables" that number .5645801 which then provides the angle values for that particular tangent.

One note should be made and that is that there are several areas where one could do the calculations and get slightly different results.  For example some people will use 23.44 deg. for Earth's inclination, whereas some use 23.5 deg.  Some people prefer to use degrees, minutes and seconds, whereas others find it easier to designate degrees in whole numbers or with decimals, such as 37.55 degrees North, as opposed to 37 deg. 33' North.  Some don't even bother with the "seconds" if there are only a few.  For our purposes, 37.55 deg. is OK.

Further, when I made the observation on December 21, 2019, I noted that the shadow length was between 114.625" and 114.75", so I just averaged those two numbers to get 114.687".  For those who have not measured shadows of this length, the farther from the origin at the base of the pole, the more hazy the shadow appears, whereas a few inches or even a foot or two from the pole, the shadow is much more distinct, so long shadows add yet another avenue for "variations" to creep into the picture.  However, these minor variations are not enough to cause problematic results, but readers should know this stuff.  It will help when you do your own observations!

Sorry for the novelette and hope this clarifies a bit.
Edit:  On Feb. 1, I discovered a major error in this post, regarding Sol's apparent elevation above the horizon at noon Winter Solstice.  I erroneously stated that the sun was one full degree above the horizon, but in fact, our Sun was one full degree higher than where it would normally appear at this time and date.

Oops!  Another error detected.   All of the math is correct, and this error is like the earlier one, in which it is merely a text error, in which I stated "basic math of dividing 'y' into 'x'", which should read "basic math of dividing 'x' into 'y'".

Here's hoping anyone who is colorblind can read the blue and purple as well as they can black.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 03:47:18 PM by ilinda »

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #382 on: January 07, 2020, 05:37:01 AM »
Thanks for the detailed explanation Ilinda!

ilinda

« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2020, 05:56:23 PM »
After reviewing my previous post about our Sun's apparent elevation above the horizon at noon on Winter Solstice, I discovered a major error and did correct it, in blue text.

This post shows our latest five-year sun-shadow graph, in which the length of our Sun's shadow is plotted against date, which shows how our Sun's apparent elevation changes throughout the year, approximately one month at a time, as each graph covers approximately a month.  The data from these sun-shadow graphs can be used in calculating the Sun's apparent elevation above the horizon.

This current graph correlates well with the most recent one, as it shows that our Sun casts a shorter shadow than would normally be expected at this time of year, and thus appears higher in the sky.  The dashed green line for 2020 shows the same phenomenon seen in the previous graph, in which this line shows a shorter shadow than any of the previous years' shadows.

I am most interested in seeing what Summer Solstice will bring.  If indeed the 2020 sun-shadow line shows the Sun's noon shadow is consistently shorter than it would normally be, and continues in that fashion from now through Summer Solstice, then I believe we will be in the beginning of some "trend", wherever that may lead us.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »
Irrefutable proof of polar excursion - thanks Ilinda!

ilinda

« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2020, 03:56:13 PM »
Irrefutable proof of polar excursion - thanks Ilinda!
It certainly does suggest that.  One way to describe the situation on Winter Solstice where the sun appeared one degree higher in the sky than it normally would here in northern Reynolds County, Missouri, is that it is as if we have shifted in a southerly direction to a location approximately on the Missouri-Arkansas border, which is around 36.55 latitude.

ilinda

« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2020, 04:10:13 PM »
After many cloudy days, we finally had two sunny ones--good for data gathering.

Recent observations:
December 23, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed 31.5" right on csb (cornerstone base).
December 24, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ right corner of csb.
December 31, 2019 noon CST, north-south line pointed 28.75" right on csb.
January 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.675" right on csb.
January 5, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.0" right on csb.
January 6, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed  21.75" right on csb.

New observations:
January 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on csb.
January 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 11.25" right on csb.
February 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on csb.
Februar 2, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.25" right on csb.

Stay tuned for more data, and hopefully no more errors.  Please, if someone notes an error or something needing change or correction, just yell, as my editing skills are currently weak due to an ongoing farm animal problem.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2020, 05:49:11 AM »
That may explain why my car's compass is off, as well!

ilinda

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2020, 04:37:37 PM »
That may explain why my car's compass is off, as well!
Wow!  Ot makes sense, thinking about how the magnetic north is "where it is", but if the axis of rotation is off a bit, wouldn't that also alter the magnetics?  Food for thought.

Here might be a dumb question, but isn't magnetic north related to the molten iron core, and any other molten iron that slowly rotates in the interior?  Earth's interior isn't something I know much about, but I liken the spinning Earth to a spinning top, and the interior slurry moves independently of the exterior surface. If the Earth or top were to tilt a bit more, or less, then wouldn't it take a while for the innards to "catch up"?  Sorry for my ignorance....

Jimfarmer

« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2020, 12:21:51 AM »
If the Earth or top were to tilt a bit more, or less, then wouldn't it take a while for the innards to "catch up"?

Probably the other way around.  From a search for "what part of the earth generates the magnetic field?":

"Earth’s Magnetism is generated by convection currents of molten iron and nickel in the earth’s core. These currents carry streams of charged particles and generate magnetic fields."

Well, surely the rotation of the core makes a magnetic field also, if it contains charged particles.

So, if the core tilts, then the crust will follow but dragging behind in time, making the position of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth to shift.

Now, what could cause the core to tilt?  A change in ambient magnetic field could do it.  How so?  Wellll, the approach by PX and its' strong magnetic field, for example.

Or, a change in the orientation of the magnetic field of the Sun.

Does the Sun's magnetic field reverse every sun-spot cycle of 11 years?  Some people have said so, but I suspect that that idea is a misunderstanding of the fact that the magnetic orientation of all the individual sun-spots reverses every sun-spot cycle.  So, the Sun's magnetic field does change somehow, at least a bit, every 11 years.

But, we are concerned with two other effects.
1) The linear drift of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth over multiple decades, even centuries.
2) The daily wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth.  That, according to zetatalk.com, is caused by the interaction of the magnetic field of PX with the movement of the Earths magnetic field - with the magnetic poles offset from the geographic (rotational) poles - as the Earth rotates.

[As best I understand the situation so far]

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW