Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 109744 times)

ilinda

Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2020, 01:36:49 PM »
If the Earth or top were to tilt a bit more, or less, then wouldn't it take a while for the innards to "catch up"?

Probably the other way around.  From a search for "what part of the earth generates the magnetic field?":

"Earth’s Magnetism is generated by convection currents of molten iron and nickel in the earth’s core. These currents carry streams of charged particles and generate magnetic fields."

Well, surely the rotation of the core makes a magnetic field also, if it contains charged particles.

So, if the core tilts, then the crust will follow but dragging behind in time, making the position of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth to shift.

Now, what could cause the core to tilt?  A change in ambient magnetic field could do it.  How so?  Wellll, the approach by PX and its' strong magnetic field, for example.

Or, a change in the orientation of the magnetic field of the Sun.

Does the Sun's magnetic field reverse every sun-spot cycle of 11 years?  Some people have said so, but I suspect that that idea is a misunderstanding of the fact that the magnetic orientation of all the individual sun-spots reverses every sun-spot cycle.  So, the Sun's magnetic field does change somehow, at least a bit, every 11 years.

But, we are concerned with two other effects.
1) The linear drift of the magnetic poles on the surface of the Earth over multiple decades, even centuries.
2) The daily wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth.  That, according to zetatalk.com, is caused by the interaction of the magnetic field of PX with the movement of the Earths magnetic field - with the magnetic poles offset from the geographic (rotational) poles - as the Earth rotates.
[As best I understand the situation so far]
OK, so the rotation of the molten iron and nickel core, being more massive than the crust, would indeed be a more powerful mover and influencer than the crust itself, so thanks for that explanation.

One thing I'm still pondering is whether zetatalk is absolutely correct in: the daily wobble of the axis of rotation of the Earth...according to zetatalk.com, is caused by the interaction of the magnetic field of PX with the movement of the Earths magnetic field - with the magnetic poles offset from the geographic (rotational) poles - as the Earth rotates. 

According to an astronomy book of mine (quoted previously) both the Sun and moon exert influence on the Earth's movements, so I'm inclined to believe that Earth's daily wobble (of which I do not have proper data to show) could be presently due to at least three forces:  Sol, our moon, and the entire PX system.  Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon, plus magnetic fields and forces associated with Sun and PX system, as I don't think our moon has a magnetic field or magnetic poles.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »
Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon,

Not unless the Earth has a large lump of much denser material at some spot far from the axis of rotation so that the gravitational attraction is significantly unbalanced.  But if that were true, then the wobble would have always been happening.

ilinda

« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
Perhaps any daily Earth wobble might be due to both gravitational effects of massive bodies nearby such as Sun and moon,

Not unless the Earth has a large lump of much denser material at some spot far from the axis of rotation so that the gravitational attraction is significantly unbalanced.  But if that were true, then the wobble would have always been happening.
I should clarify.  I tend to think a daily Earth wobble (if it exists) would be due to seven forces:  gravitational effects of Sun, Earth, moon, and approaching PX system; and magnetic forces of Sun, Earth and PX system. 

Because the PX system is the newcomer it is upsetting whatever balance had been in place, because not only would a newcomer group of bodies affect Earth, but it would also affect Sol and the moon due to its sheer mass.

Then there is the magnetic influence which would involve Sun, PX, and Earth.  So it seems quite complicated (too much so for me) to figure out exactly how it will all play out.  Will the Earth wobble increase?  Decrease?  If so, when?  Is anyone documenting sunrise and/or sunset readings of the Sun's location?  Is anyone gathering such data at various times during the daylight hours?

Jimfarmer

« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »
Is anyone documenting sunrise and/or sunset readings of the Sun's location?

Zetatalk has presented data, graphs, and writtenl reports of Sun and Moon anomalies by readers several times.  A search within that website should turn up some of them.

Anyone know of other sources?

ilinda

« Reply #394 on: February 16, 2020, 06:23:24 PM »
There is yet another five-year graph ready to post, for tomorrow hopefully;  in the meantime, new north-south polar axis data.
Recent observations:
January 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 19.5" right on csb (cornerstonebase).
January 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 11.25" right on csb.
February 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.25" right on csb.
Februar 2, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.25" right on csb.

New observations:
February 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed _____   ( cannot read my writing--will check field notes and edit/correct this ASAP)
February 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.
February 16, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.

To save space, instead of re-posting the same pic repeatedly, I'll post it periodically, possibly once monthly.  (I imagine JPEG's gobble up a lot of memory/space). See February 2, 2020 for pic.

ilinda

« Reply #395 on: February 27, 2020, 04:36:08 PM »
Posting this latest five-year graph of "Sun's Noon Shadow length", plotted against date.  It should be noted, and I'll probably need to restate it periodically, that because so many lines (years) have been added since the first and second year, that the many year designations such as 2015, 2016, etc., are now being overlain by lines designating other, later years, that now it is almost a jumbled mess and often difficult to see which line corresponds to which year!  Sorry readers!

Fortunately there is the "legend" which shows which color and which pattern is used for a given year.  This is accurate for a given month/graph.  But this can change sometimes from one graph to the next, because we keep adding years.  In a few weeks, this will be a six-year graph and I can only find black, blue, green, red, purple pens, but sometimes the blue and purple and red are not as distinct as they could be.  I have begun using green dotted lines and green dashed lines, and will soon no doubt add dotted, dashed lines in other colors for new years.  Sorry for the novelette, but am trying to let everyone know why sometimes for example a "2016" may appear immediately adjacent to the line for a different year altogether and that is explained above, and after writing all of this am considering just "whiting out" all of the year designations on the graph proper, and leaving the legend to explain the year.

For now, we have the latest complete graph, and it does show the apparent elevation of Sol above the horizon is "high" but is blending in with several other years.  Stay tuned for more, and our next graph should be ready in a few weeks.

Editor's Note:  my camera's internal time/date battery is dead, thus the date of the pic defaults back to the manufacturer's set date.  For these purposes it is not all that critical, however for any sky shots, it will be a number one consideration to correct the battery problem before capturing a shot.

ilinda

« Reply #396 on: March 11, 2020, 06:43:53 PM »
"Finally a day with sun around noon, and with two sets of data, so will post them separately.

First, the data indicating the direction Earth's polar axis is pointing:
Recent observations:

February 8, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed _____   ( cannot read my writing--will check field notes and edit/correct this ASAP)
February 14, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.
February 16, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of csb.

New observations:
February 19, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" left of left corner of cornerstone base (csb).
February 20, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
February 21, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
February 27, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.25" left of left corner of csb.
March 3, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.25" left of left corner of csb.
March 5, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 6, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 7, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 11, 2020, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.

I haven't yet compared these data to that of previous years, but my recollection is that the data are consistent with each other. See February 2, 2020 post for the picture. 

The other type of data collected is a slightly different story and will be shown in the next post later tonight."

ilinda

« Reply #397 on: March 11, 2020, 07:06:03 PM »
"We have another multi-year graph, now six-year graph, which plots noon sun shadow length against date.  With the sun shadow length and the height of the pole against which the shadow is cast, we can calculate the apparent elevation of Sol in the sky.  Our current graph shows a continuation of the  trend we observed on Winter Solstice:  the sun appears higher in the sky.  In fact, exactly on Winter Solstice 2019, the sun appeared a full degree higher in the sky than it "should" have.

And our current data show the sun's elevation continues to skirt the lowest part of the graph, compared to the other years, meaning that the sun still appears higher in the sky than it ordinarily would at this time of year.  The trend also continues on the next graph, still incomplete, and my best guess is that on Summer Solstice Sol may still be a full degree higher than normal.

What does this mean?  One thing is that the axial tilt appears to be about 22.5 degrees, rather than the 23.5 we have come to know as normal.  I have conjectured that the warmer than normal winter this year could be ascribed to our "new" axial tilt.  But it is only March, so maybe I am getting ahead of myself.  Tomorrow the trend could change.  For now though, check out the latest graph.  Also after I captured this pic, I used "white-out" to erase the years listed adjacent to their corresponding lines for the simple reason that we now have so many years on the graph that a year listed at one time, can later appear to match a completely different line! 

This means I must be very careful in creating each new line so that it is unique and follows the legend which shows which color corresponds with which year.  Stay tuned for more...."

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #398 on: March 12, 2020, 06:35:12 AM »
Ilinda, Thank you for offering an explanation as to our warmer than usual winter.  Maybe that will also translate to a warmer than usual summer?  This might be a good year to hook up an irrigation system, if not already done!

ilinda

« Reply #399 on: March 12, 2020, 06:47:19 PM »
Agreed that your and our warmer winter weather is most likely related.  Also a friend in Delaware told me a couple of months ago that they hardly had any winter weather, so at least those in this temperate range are noticing the same.

If the earth on Summer Solstice is tilted the same approximately 22.5 deg. as it was at Winter Solstice, I cannot imagine anything but a warmer summer.   Another way of looking at this is, look at your own latitude and then subtract exactly one degree from that.  Now find your location on a  globe, and look exactly one degree south.  The summers they ordinarily experience should be about what you will experience.  It is as if you are at a new latitude.

Hope that explanation isn't too garbled!  Also, am open to any ideas, suggestions, corrections or whatever else anyone has to add.  Heck, I'm just thinking out loud much of the time anyway.  LOL

ilinda

« Reply #400 on: April 01, 2020, 08:35:27 PM »
After what seemed like weeks of clouds we've had a few stray rays of sun and it changes your whole mood!

Recent observations:
March 3, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.25" left of left corner of csb (cornerstone base).
March 5, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 6, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 7, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.
March 11, 2020, noon CST, north-south line pointed @ left corner of csb.

New observations:
March 29, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.5" right on corberstone base (csb).
March 31, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 12.0" right on csb.
April 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 13.0" right on csb.

I confess to not having recently compared these north-south line orientations with those of previous years, but promise it will happen, and to save space, I am not re-posting the "cardstock pic" repeatedly, but will publish it periodically.  The landmarks, such as csb, or cornerstone base, are easily identified and the current readings can be approximated by refering to the earlier cardstock photo.    In the meantime, the next six-year sun shadow graph is nearly ready for publication.   Stay tuned.

ilinda

« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2020, 08:28:50 PM »
We already have yet another six-year graph in which the Sun's noon shadow length is plotted against date, and in this one I finally did something to make it less cluttered and more easily read.  Because we keep adding year after year of data to the same graph, we can (we did) end up with a rather confusing mass of lines and their corresponding years, but after a while it became almost impossible to determine, for example, which line corresponds to "2018" or "2015", etc.  So I did the easiest thing and used "white-out" on the year, leaving only the line(s).

It is easier now to determine which line corresponds with which year by just looking at the explanation/legend, which explains which color and type of "line" matches which year.  For example the green solid line represents 2019 and the green dotted line, 2020.

Again, like last month, this time interval shown in the current graph shows a very steady, unwavering line representing noon sun shadows for 2020.  Although the line for 2020 has moved closer to the lines for other years, it still is slightly lower on the graph, and thus the sun appears slightly higher in the Northern Hemisphere sky.

While each graph is important in its own way, the Summer Solstice graph should give us some serious information, just as our last Winter Solstice did.  With those two pieces of data, along with the dates in between,  we have a better picture of the relationship between Earth and Sun for an entire year.  So we wait.  Stay tuned for more data.

ilinda

« Reply #402 on: May 01, 2020, 05:46:38 PM »
Here we are on Mayday, May 1.  My mother said that when she was in the first grade, they celebrated a "Mayday" thing on May 1, and she wasn't sure why or what all they did, but she remembers all the kids circling around something on the playground.  Not sure why I dredged that up from memory, but "May 1" jogged my memory.

We still have all of May and most of June before anxiously-awaited Summer Solstice data on our Sun's elevation, so while we wait, we can have other data:
Recent observations:

March 29, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.5" right on corberstone base (csb).
March 31, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 12.0" right on csb.
April 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 13.0" right on csb.

New observations:
April 7, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 14.125" right on csb.
April 10, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 18.375" right on csb.
April 15, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.0" right on csb.
April 16, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.0" right on csb.
April 18, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.0" right on csb.
April 30, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.875" left of right edge of cellar door.
May 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" left of right edge of cellar door.

One can see by the "Solstice Summary" that soon the direction the axis points will again begin slowly moving toward the left, or westerly, and it will be represented on our cardstock in the vicinity of the left corner of the cornerstone base (csb).    For now we are just gathering data points for the analemma, which I may or may not create, as it is a lot of work and we already have informational data.  Personally, for now, I'm much more interested in the multi-year graph in which sun-shadow length is plotted against date, and the next one is over a week away, possibly two.  For now am posting one of our cardstocks which shows where our north polar axis currently points (approximately).
Stay tuned....

ilinda

« Reply #403 on: May 10, 2020, 07:09:57 PM »
We are only a day or so away from another six-year sun-shadow graph, so while we wait we can peruse the data relating to the direction our polar axis is pointing. 

BTW, it is these data that would be used to create an analemma which is essentially an elongated figure-eight made by "connecting the dots", each of which represents one data point.
Recent observations:
April 7, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 14.125" right on csb (cornerstone base).
April 10, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 18.375" right on csb.
April 15, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 25.0" right on csb.
April 16, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.0" right on csb.
April 18, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 27.0" right on csb.
April 30, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 4.875" left of right edge of cellar door.
May 1, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" left of right edge of cellar door.

New observations:
May 2, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed @ the right corner of csb.
May 5, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 7.625" left of right edge of cellar door.
May 7, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.5" right on door jamb.
May 10, 2020 noon CST, north-south line pointed 2.0" right on door jamb.

These landmarks can be seen in the pic of the cardstock seen above, with previous post.  Stay tuned for the next graph coming this week.

ilinda

« Reply #404 on: May 14, 2020, 06:12:35 PM »
Just finished the most recent six-year sun shadow graph on May 11 and it certainly is in keeping with the trend noticed in the recent past, where the line representing 2020 is steady and unwavering as today's graph shows.

While the lines in this time interval are relatively close together, the 2020 line for the most part is lower on the graph than most parts of the other lines, as it was last month.  I did "white-out " the numeric years on this graph as in previous one, and will do so until all graphs are free of that clutter.

There will only be two more graphs until we can see the results of Summer Solstice measurements, which is long awaited.  Stay tuned....

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW