Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 89224 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2015, 04:39:04 PM »
Thanks to both of you, Enlightenme and Yowbarb.

In the next week or so there will be several new tidbits, including the results of checking our our December 21, 1980 north-south line, compared to that of December, 2015.  Also, by year's end, will have gathered as many 2015 measurements of sun's elevation as possible, which will show:   1) how high in sky sun is at noon; and 2) where it should be at noon under normal circumstances.  Last but not least, I'm working to create an "analemma" for 2015.

So, stay tuned and cross your fingers for sun here in MO.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
On December 19, 2015, noon CST, I did obtain a new reading at the location of our December 21, 1980 reading, where, as mentioned previously, we had planted three stakes in the ground to denote the sun's shadow on winter solstice, a procedure we did so our builder could orient our house to face due south.   I obtained this new reading on the 19th in the event I could not be two places at once on 2015 solstice, as well as in case of clouds.  As it turned out it was mostly cloudy on December 21 this year, so did not enlist anyone to gather solstice data, so we will settle for the Dec. 19 data.

Interstingly, and maybe even surprisingly, our near-winter-solstice north-south line this year is close to that for 1980 winter solstice.  Because of cloudy weather and personnel shortage, this Dec. 19 reading will be the only reading at this other location for this year.  It tells us several things:
1)  our Dec. 19, 2015 north-south line is slightly clockwise from our 1980 winter solstice line;
2) our Dec. 19, 2015 north-south line is very close to that of 1980 winter solstice;
3) because the difference between north-south lines measured two or three days apart in a given year will be negligible, and because minute errors can creep into data collected in this manner, it is possible that the true north-south lines for winter solstices for 1980 and 2015 are as depicted in my attached photos, or the lines could actually be superimposed on each other, and identical, or somewhere in between.

At this point in time, the difference, if any, between 1980 and 2015 winter solstice north-south lines is probably not nearly as important as the lines we are analyzing nowadays, namely from 2011 through now.  That is our main focus, and I took everyone, including myself, on this tangent just because we had an original line in 1980.

Img. 175 is looking north, along east side of house; white string on ground depicts December 19, 2015 line, while white string draped along side of house from from to back represents winter solstice 1980.  After setting all this up, I realized I didn't need a string for 1980, as the "line" is the east side of the house or a line exactly parallel to the east side of the house.  The short section of white plumbing pipe on the ground is a ground-level representation of the 1980 line, as it is lined up with the string above it.

Img. 176 is a closer shot, in which I tried to align the camera with the 1980 line, so that the 2015 line is fairly obvious.

Img. 177 is looking south, and by looking closely, one can see that the plumbing pipe on ground aligns with the string representing 1980 winter solstice.  And if one looks really closely, one can see where the white string for Dec. 2015 ties to the post on the south end, as well as where it connects to the stake at north end.

Stay tuned for more updates including the analemma in progress, as well as more north-south line readings.

Have a Cautious and More Aware New Year, brothers and sisters, and stay tuned.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2015, 07:47:44 AM »
Our cardstock drawing has now been updated to incorporate data for Winter Solstice 2015, and is being posted here.  Dsc01140 shows the "bigger picture", while Dsc1141 is a close-up which is actually legible.

Note I had to condense the three north-south lines that all point at position #8, in order to squeeze in the line for December 22, 2015, which is a tiny bit clockwise and very close.  One can see in the bigger picture of it all that winter solstice north-south lines are mostly within a small range, and could possibly be identical.  Not so for our December, 2011 line.  The December 2013 line is in question because it was obtained prior to using the level steel post to cast the sun's shadow.

Also, since our Dec. 19, 2015 line at the 1980 winter solstice site was slightly clockwise from the 1980 line, it is logical that two days later, on Dec. 21, 2015, after moving ever so slightly counterclockwise (as indicated from data gathered), the two lines are either identical or at least closer.

Waiting for more sunny days again, and when that happens, watch for another update.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2015, 09:11:20 AM »
Thanks again for the info and the update!  I find it very interesting and appreciate all the work and time you must have spent gathering it all for us!  ;D

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »
Thanks again for the info and the update!  I find it very interesting and appreciate all the work and time you must have spent gathering it all for us!  ;D
You are welcome.

Yes, it has become my "day job" because once I got pulled into this "accidental science project", I realized the importance of following this though to wherever it leads (all of us).   Often I think of an analogy of a spinning bucket of water that has been nudged and is wobbling.  If nudged hard enough, it could wobble awhile, and eventually flip over, spilling its contents.

So unless a massive quake or other disaster destroys our internet access, I'll continue to update everyone as often as possible.  Yes, it's way more work than I originally anticipated because I try to get the reading at exactly 12 noon, to the second, and because the string is at the base of the pole, I must stretch the string along the ground, flush with the ground, but level, and pull it taut against the door, cornerstone base, etc., while crouched on my knees on the ground (often muddy), and squinting/facing the sun, and aiming for a perfect alignment of the string inside the shadow of the post, all within a second or two.  That's why I sometimes get into position a minute or two or even five, ahead of time, and take preliminary readings so as to get a feel for where the shadow will fall that day.  And when I'm all bent and hunched over this string, facing the sun,  and kneeling in the mud, and my jeans are too tight, I can hardly breathe!   But still I live.

Didn't mean to write a novelette about it!

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2016, 05:59:01 PM »
We have finally had a few sunny days to give us more data.

Recent observations:
December 17, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.25" to the right, from "inside corner" of right door jamb.
December 18, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.5" to the right, from "inside corner" of right door jamb.
December 21, 2015, noon--clouds, but at 12:01 PM, CST, north-south line pointed 0.25" to the right, from "inside corner" of right door jamb.  This means that at
     noon, CST, the north-south line was slightly left of, or counterclockwise from, its location at 12:01, which could place it pointing at the corner, or even slightly
     on the cellar door.
December 22, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed to the right corner of the cornerstone base.

New observations:
December 25, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.75" left of right corner of cornerstone base.
December 28, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.375" left of right corner of cornerstone base.
January 1, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 26.875" right of #28.

As we can see by observing our cardstock drawing, our axis of rotation continues to move counterclockwise (aside from a slight waffling from the 17th-18th), and as the north-south line continued to move/point further to the left across the cornerstone base, I have begun measuring from the left corner. 

Pics attached and stay tuned for more....

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2016, 03:30:17 PM »
According to our growing data, Earth's axis of rotation is continuing to gradually move counterclockwise--for now.

Recent observations:

December 25, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 0.75" left of right corner of cornerstone base.
December 28, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 5.375" left of right corner of cornerstone base.
January 1, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 26.875" right of #28.

New observations:

January 2, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.5" right of #28.
January 4, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 22.375" right of #28.
January 5, 2015, noon CST, north-south line pointed 20.75" right of #28.

Marker #28 is the left corner of our cornerstone base, which, FYI, measures 36" across.  Since we have moved approximately 6" in four days, we can see that if our counterclockwise movement continues at the same pace, our north-south line should be pointing in the vicinity of marker #28 in approximately two weeks.   It is 20.75" from current position to the left corner (#28).

BTW, life just got a bit easier after reading my own words posted on Jan. 1, 2016 post of 5:42:59.  I realized how much work it is to gather the data on the length of Sol's shadow across the ground, as the shadow must be level, as well as the surface catching the shadow.  So I have decided to ditch the 10' long steel fascia board trim which was used to catch the shadow, as the piece was wobbly, and easily wobbled out of kilter. 

Easy solution:  measure the length of Sol's shadow at noon, using a different post/pole--one that is only 9" tall.  Details of this will follow.

In the meantime, attached are the two latest cardstock drawings showing where we are.  where we've been, and where we're going.  More updates to follow:

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2016, 06:58:57 PM »
The article at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_magneticpoles_changes19.htm  has some interesting data.
Title: " Earth's Axis has Changed - Time to Measure the Sun Australia, South Africa and Southern Peru"

The comparison of the Earth to a spinning top is wrong.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2016, 05:19:19 PM »
The article at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_magneticpoles_changes19.htm  has some interesting data.
Title: " Earth's Axis has Changed - Time to Measure the Sun Australia, South Africa and Southern Peru"

The comparison of the Earth to a spinning top is wrong.
Apparently a number of people out there are making observations of this nature.

While the analogy to the spinning top isn't completely accurate, neither is the "spinning bucket of water" which I had used recently, however it is good to have something visual to ponder.  Plus the late astronomer, George Abell, stated in his EXPLORATION of the UNIVERSE:
"The gravitational attraction of the sun and moon upon the earth act in such a way as to attempt to change the direction of the earth's axis of rotation, so that it would stand perpendicular to the orbital plane of the earth.  To understand what actually takes place, we must digress for a moment to consider what happens when a similar force acts upon a top or gyroscope." (page 78).

My limited understanding of this is that the reason the Earth does not fall over is that a balance of these forces has been achieved, which results, not in Earth "falling over", but Earth having a 23.44 or 23.5 degree axial tilt to the celestial equator, all of which is also related to the 26,000 year cycle of precession.

But now we are seeing the result of other forces acting on our Earth, and those forces are manifesting in what some call "wobble" or "wobbling" of the Earth's axis of rotation, which could be an east-west wobble, or a north-south wobble, or both.  I probably would not refer to it as a "death wobble", but perhaps a "chaos wobble".

Interestingly, his records extend back many years and he stated he noted the first axial wobble (in so many words)  in 2004, which correlates with those who claim that in 2003 something massive entered our solar system and is continuing to make its way through and eventually out again.

Thanks for this link, Jim, and hopefully more people will gather data from many different points on the planet.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2016, 10:16:53 AM »
My limited understanding of this is that the reason the Earth does not fall over is that a balance of these forces has been achieved, which results, not in Earth "falling over", but Earth having a 23.44 or 23.5 degree axial tilt to the celestial equator, all of which is also related to the 26,000 year cycle of precession.

Thanks for the extract from EXPLORATION of the UNIVERSE.  That is one matter that I have not read about.

The spinning Earth does not "fall over" because it is not resting balanced on a solid surface against gravity, as a top is.  The 26,000-year cycle of procession occurs because the Solar System is circling around the common center of gravity of it and a binary partner system.  That is independent of the amount of tilt of the Earth's axis of revolution, although that tilt determines what is seen to be the North Star as the cycle progresses.  The actual wobble that we are experiencing is caused by the interaction of the magnetic fields of Earth and Nibiru, according to zetatalk.com.  The Zetas say that the extreme "climate change", or at least most of it, is caused by that wobble, if I understand their writings correctly.  However, another version is given in http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/2016-a-mettronic-overview-by-aa-metatron

[start extract]
the primary cause of global warming is the increase in spin of the inner molten core of the earth.

The accelerated core spin, increases the mass & temperature of the molten iron-nickel of the core. The heat generated warms the mantle. The higher spin affects the torque ratio between the inner and outer core in the planets centre interior.
[end extract]

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »

Thanks for the extract from EXPLORATION of the UNIVERSE.  That is one matter that I have not read about.

The spinning Earth does not "fall over" because it is not resting balanced on a solid surface against gravity, as a top is.  The 26,000-year cycle of procession occurs because the Solar System is circling around the common center of gravity of it and a binary partner system.  That is independent of the amount of tilt of the Earth's axis of revolution, although that tilt determines what is seen to be the North Star as the cycle progresses.  The actual wobble that we are experiencing is caused by the interaction of the magnetic fields of Earth and Nibiru, according to zetatalk.com.  The Zetas say that the extreme "climate change", or at least most of it, is caused by that wobble, if I understand their writings correctly.  However, another version is given in http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/2016-a-mettronic-overview-by-aa-metatron

[start extract]
the primary cause of global warming is the increase in spin of the inner molten core of the earth.

The accelerated core spin, increases the mass & temperature of the molten iron-nickel of the core. The heat generated warms the mantle. The higher spin affects the torque ratio between the inner and outer core in the planets centre interior.
[end extract]
I agree, for now, that the current Earth wobble (aside from the very slight normal wobble that would be seen in a typical year's analemma) is due to the introduction of a new magnetic force, or body/bodies having a magnetic field, into our solar system.

For a while in the recent past I attributed it, in part, to the gravitational attraction between Earth and one or more bodies, but upon reflection realize that the only result of that new attraction would be that Earth and any new mutually attracting body/bodies would simply move closer to each other as they dance through space.

Regarding the Earth "falling over",  doesn't it seem possible that the magnetic forces causing the east-west wobble, could eventually also cause a north-south wobble, which,  depending on polarity, direction, and proximity, could cause the planet to tilt even further, i.e., greater than 23.5 degrees?  Understandably it is not resting on a surface, but if the axial tilt continued to increase, at some point we might not say it is "falling over" but we might describe it as "tilting over". 

There may be many new forces involved, and merely gathering data that show planetary wobble, says nothing about how many different forces, and from which specific direction they originate. 

While I still often refer to George Abell's EXPLORATION of the UNIVERSE, I have a newer book, UNIVERSE by Kauffman & (another author) which contains much new information about our universe, and which introduced me to a brand new (to me) formula called the "Small Angle Formula" for deriving information about distant objects which subtend very small angles. 

Look for a post in response to Marshall's latest article regarding Helion, as this little equation may help us learn more about Helion.

While some of Earth's warming may be attributed to the wobble, not all of it is.  The data showing atmospheric CO2 levels prior to the Industrial Revolution, and after, are dramatic proof of the exponential increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide.  Because CO2 is "opaque to infrared radiation" it is considered a greenhouse gas, as is methane, and these greenhouse gases have been playing their role very well, and in increasing intensity.  According to some climate scientists, "the clathrate gun has already been fired".

Still we seek knowledge.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2016, 07:59:06 PM »
Regarding the Earth "falling over",  doesn't it seem possible that the magnetic forces causing the east-west wobble, could eventually also cause a north-south wobble, which,  depending on polarity, direction, and proximity, could cause the planet to tilt even further, i.e., greater than 23.5 degrees?  Understandably it is not resting on a surface, but if the axial tilt continued to increase, at some point we might not say it is "falling over" but we might describe it as "tilting over".

"Pole shift", in other words.  Or rather, "crust shift" relative to the restored orientation of the axis. (Again, according to zetatalk)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2016, 08:27:52 PM »
The actual wobble that we are experiencing is caused by the interaction of the magnetic fields of Earth and Nibiru, according to zetatalk.com.  The Zetas say that the extreme "climate change", or at least most of it, is caused by that wobble, if I understand their writings correctly.  However, another version is given in http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/2016-a-mettronic-overview-by-aa-metatron

[start extract]

[end extract]

Ah, this might tie some things together:

" ZetaTalk Interpretation [http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/22ag2015.htm] 8/22/2015: Why have the waters in the northern Pacific warmed up? It is clear that El Nino is related to volcanic activity and earthquakes in Indonesia. We have stated that the roiling of magma due to the approach of Planet X, aka Nibiru, is another factor related to the increase in volcanic activity. El Nino in the past has emerged as a hot spot in Indonesia which travels due to the ocean tides to the East, affecting the weather along the coastlines of North and South America. The current heating of the ocean waters in the northern Pacific is not due to volcanic or earthquake activity, but plate compression which likewise generates heat. N America is being pulled into an extreme bow. "

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2016, 03:13:02 PM »
Still, Earth's axis of rotation is slowly moving counterclockwise, for the most part, and the north pole is continuing to point farther and farther to the left.

Recent observations:
January 2, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 24.5" right of #28.
January 4, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 22.375" right of #28.
January 5, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 20.75" right of #28.

New observations:
January 10, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.5" right of #28.
January 11, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 15.75" right of #28.
January 12, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.0" right of #28.

We have a slight "waffle", or so it appears.  But still we always look for the bigger picture.

One can see how "north" is gradually pointing more leftward on our "cornerstone base".  Stay tuned for more observations.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2016, 01:01:48 PM »
For now, Earth's axis of rotation appears to continue to migrate in a counterclockwise manner, with north pointing more leftward.

Recent observations:

January 10, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.5" right of #28.
January 11, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 15.75" right of #28.
January 12, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 16.0" right of #28.

New observations:
January 13, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 14.0" right of #28.
January 15, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 13.125" right of #28.
January 18, 2016, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right of #28.

Because our north-south line, pointing north, is now pointing at, and moving along, our "cornerstone base" which happens to be 36" long, we could extrapolate when "north" will reach the left corner, #28, assuming its counterclockwise movement continues as is.  With 10" remaining between today's mark and the left edge, #28, we might be there within two weeks, because "north" has moved approximately 10" since January 5.  Time will tell of course.

In the meantime, I continue to work on our 2015 analemma, and wait for sunny days for more readings, such as posted here today, plus plan to update our cardstock soon, so as to begin incorporating 2016 data.  Stay tuned.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW