Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Ghee, Coconut Butter, Bulletproof Coffee, Good Oils  (Read 21836 times)

Yowbarb

Re: keto coffee
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2018, 07:21:45 PM »
That does sound awesome - wonder if it is permitted on a liquid fast?
For liquid fasts DeLauer is talking about:
- coffee + stevia
- green tea + ginger
- apple cider vinegar + lemon (juice)
- Zevia (drink)
Even a few carbs can disrupt a fast, but fats are also a no-no, i think. On the other hand, the whole idea of bullet proof coffee is to extend the nightly fast...
I think maybe the keto coffee might be something to end the fast with, but am not sure.
A good question to pose to DeLauer...

Socrates, interesing stuff...
I always earn from your posts,
Barb T.

Socrates

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Bulletproof Coffee UPGRADED
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2019, 09:11:53 AM »
- MCT (rather than coconut oil)
Very interesting vid from the people at Bulletproof about the quality of MCT oils and other aspects of oils for health and Bulletproof coffee.

Apparently they sell their High Octane Oil because of all the different kinds of oil in coconut (or palm) oil; the High Octane Oil consists purely of the stuff that will boost your energy and there's only 6% of it in coconut oil.
Their XCT oil is a combination of this oil and another good one that breaks down more slowly, i.e. not giving an immediate energy boost.

I've been reintroduced to the whole Bulletproof thing through Mindvalley. There seems to be a lot more science behind Bulletproof than i initially realized and now i think it's worth looking into more deeply. The above is an example of this, with the High Octane Oil offering 10 times the efficiency of coconut oil, which of course means one doesn't have to chug down a whole glass of oil to get the benefits Bulletproof coffee supposedly offers.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ghee, Coconut Butter, Bulletproof Coffee, Good Oils
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2019, 12:40:55 PM »
There's quite a lot of interesting free material on your linked site Soc.  Thanks!  :)

Yowbarb

Re: Bulletproof Coffee UPGRADED
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2019, 12:02:40 AM »
- MCT (rather than coconut oil)
Very interesting vid from the people at Bulletproof about the quality of MCT oils and other aspects of oils for health and Bulletproof coffee.

Apparently they sell their High Octane Oil because of all the different kinds of oil in coconut (or palm) oil; the High Octane Oil consists purely of the stuff that will boost your energy and there's only 6% of it in coconut oil.
Their XCT oil is a combination of this oil and another good one that breaks down more slowly, i.e. not giving an immediate energy boost.

I've been reintroduced to the whole Bulletproof thing through Mindvalley. There seems to be a lot more science behind Bulletproof than i initially realized and now i think it's worth looking into more deeply. The above is an example of this, with the High Octane Oil offering 10 times the efficiency of coconut oil, which of course means one doesn't have to chug down a whole glass of oil to get the benefits Bulletproof coffee supposedly offers.

Socrates, belated thanks and reply.
a question, does this MCT Oil have any relationship to Lipid Replacement Therapy?
This particular thing on oils and fats is sort of new to me,
Barb T.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW