Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: I'm so tired of lense flares, but....  (Read 4327 times)

bsouth

I'm so tired of lense flares, but....
« on: December 04, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »
A friend of mine took this & posted it. We ran across it on FB & my wife spotted the spot maybe 2. From doing digital photography/printing for years, I know lenses are funny funny things. Some have multiple layers of glass excluding the usual 'protective' glass outer most piece. Phone cameras are no different. CCD's are no different. An artifact or spot one minute, gone the next. https://www.facebook.com/chris.shultz.146?fref=ts

The other is this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdVfd1U7gk  Yesterday, MrMBB333 showed  atmospheric optics that can be odd or just weird. I cant say that this even falls under the Velikovsky/thunderbolts project known celestial signs of ages past. Thoughts, please.

Yowbarb

Re: I'm so tired of lense flares, but....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:55:14 AM »
bsouth I am sending you a message.
If OK with you, I will add you to the Stringers Group and you can email me images. Also you can upload  directly onto the Stringers FTP, too.
I'm not going to evaluate that image, or the info in the video at this time.
Will let the researchers know too.
I do appreciate your posts.
- Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:03:54 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 08:28:16 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbdVfd1U7gk  Yesterday, MrMBB333 showed  atmospheric optics that can be odd or just weird. I cant say that this even falls under the Velikovsky/thunderbolts project known celestial signs of ages past. Thoughts, please.

The bright spot in the sky to the upper-left of the sun does not have a reflection in the water, so that would not be a real object.  The bright spot in the water (to the right) does not have a corresponding spot in the sky, so that would not be a reflection of a real object.

Mike M.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »
There are two objects / reflections to the right. One above the horizon and one below. Could a lens leave multiple reflections, especially lined up on the right, from a object on the left?

Mike

Jimfarmer

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:26:57 AM »
There are two objects / reflections to the right. One above the horizon and one below

Ah yes, I see it now.  In fact, there is another one in the water, close to the horizon, and directly below the one that is above the horizon.

Is that another pair a bit to the right of the Sun?
Why are they all the same size?  Because all due to internal reflections in the camera???

Could you adjust color and contrast so as to show these spots more clearly?

bsouth

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 03:41:17 PM »
Been gone a few days. Tomorrow I'm going to try  some different processes on these. Sorry for the delay.

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
Been gone a few days. Tomorrow I'm going to try  some different processes on these. Sorry for the delay.

Let us know what you find...You can also email them to me and someone will take a look at them.
You can msg me if you don't have my email.
Thanks,
Barb Townsend

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW