Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Planet X Flyby Distance to Earth and Pole Shift — Carles Esquerda  (Read 8181 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Planet X Flyby Distance to Earth and Pole Shift — Carles Esquerda, Alcione Association

In this, his second appearance on Cut to the Chase, Carles Esquerda, Director of the Alcione Association shares with us the closest distance Planet X will come to the Earth and the consequences of that, namely a devastating pole shift. This comes from Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, a professional Chilean Astronomer and a contemporary of V.M. Rabolu.

Carles also offers a unique insight into how people around the globe are taking an interest in Planet X, which according to him is a red-tailed planet, five times the size of Jupiter. At Yowusa.com we refer to Hercolubus as the smaller sister sun to our own Sol, a brown dwarf at the core of of what we refer to as the Planet X System.

http://yowusa.com
http://cttcradio.com

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Planet X Flyby Distance to Earth and Pole Shift — Carles Esquerda
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 03:50:34 AM »
Marshall this looks really good.
Glad my monitor is working again...
Thanks,
Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:05:57 AM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »
I did a search on Carlos Ferrada and clicked on the first one, watched it and it corroborates what is here.  (I don't think it's the same interview.)  One thing that sticks in my mind might be of extreme interest to our international friends (out of the U.S.), as they showed a map which highlighted three specific areas where Ferrada said major volcanic eruptions would occur.  Here is the link:

http://sinais2012.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-comet-planet-carlos-munoz-ferrada.html

It might be wise for us to read, watch, listen to as many of these as possible.  There always seems to be one or more new tidbits in each one.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:32:26 AM »
I did a search on Carlos Ferrada and clicked on the first one, watched it and it corroborates what is here.  (I don't think it's the same interview.)  One thing that sticks in my mind might be of extreme interest to our international friends (out of the U.S.), as they showed a map which highlighted three specific areas where Ferrada said major volcanic eruptions would occur.  Here is the link:

http://sinais2012.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-comet-planet-carlos-munoz-ferrada.html

It might be wise for us to read, watch, listen to as many of these as possible.  There always seems to be one or more new tidbits in each one.

ilinda, thanks for finding this interview,
Yowbarb

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 05:47:18 PM »
Also, I did go to the hercolubus.com site and order the free book.  Did anyone else, or has anyone else read it yet?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:29:56 AM »
Also, I did go to the hercolubus.com site and order the free book.  Did anyone else, or has anyone else read it yet?

Yes.  One claim that I remember: Venus is inhabited.  Obviously in a higher density, because the Venus that we see cannot support life as we know it.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 06:06:35 AM »

ilinda, thanks for finding this interview,
Yowbarb

I viewed the Carlos Ferrada video again and each time see new information missed the first time.  To clarify, Ferrada referred to those three trouble areas as something like earthquake-volcanoes or volcanic earthquakes.  He stated they will be in three distinct places: 1) northern Mediterranean coast between France and Spain; 2) South Pacific from Valparaiso, Chile to De Arequipa, Peru; and 3) Java, Sumatra, and Borneo.  He showed how he triangulated them on a map, but I wonder if that means the entire area within the "triangle" will be more seriously impacted than other places on earth?

And he briefly touched on the "changes" Hercolubus/(Nibiru) will bring:  not only geophysical but human as well.  I felt from watching this twice that there were things he wanted to say, but felt it would frighten the average human.  He seemed to be holding back and I felt he was feeling sadness about what would befall every living thing.  I also sensed he knew much more than he revealed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 09:32:08 AM »
ilinda - excellent post and I am tracking with you on this. I noticed that also about the three main quake-volcanic points.
I also feel he was "holding back" a bit and also there was a deep sadness.
After all he had released his info to the world some time earlier. He made it to age 92 still trying to get the word out.
Like so many geniuses who discover facts of utmost importance to mankind, he did not live to see his data embraced by the scientific community. He enjoyed more respect in South America, no doubt.
It seems like a more honest society down there, about science.
Only a portion of the media released his data...
- Yowbarb

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 10:13:56 AM »

And he briefly touched on the "changes" Hercolubus/(Nibiru) will bring:  not only geophysical but human as well.  I felt from watching this twice that there were things he wanted to say, but felt it would frighten the average human.  He seemed to be holding back and I felt he was feeling sadness about what would befall every living thing.  I also sensed he knew much more than he revealed.

You get it.
Marshall

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 06:36:13 AM »
This morning I watched the video for the third time and also found it is at a number of different websites, with varying loading speeds.  At the site this morning:
http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/hercolubus-coming-carlos-munoz-ferrada/
the text accompanying the video is posted below, within the quotes.  Very interesting that he apparently entered into a trance-like state to get the information.

"HERCOLUBUS IS COMING. – Carlos Muñoz Ferrada

Home › Forums › Nibiru (Prophecy) › Hercolubus is coming. – Carlos Muñoz Ferrada

December 1, 2013 at 11:49 am #6717
    Edgar

Mr. Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, renowned astronomer, scientist seismologist and Chile, announced the features of this “Comet Planet”
(VIDEO of 9m 43s)

In the Channel 4 television Puerto Rico, on June 28, 1999, Mr. Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, renowned astronomer, scientist seismologist and Chile, announced the features of this “Comet Planet”:
        It elliptical orbit as comet mass as a planet, or a planet with a tail.
        Is about cosmic energy loaded.
        Does not meet established celestial laws.
        Travel between our Sun and a Sun Black that is 32 trillion kilometers
        Will pass 14 million kilometers from Earth.
        Will end by entering our solar system and can be seen with the naked eye and photographed.

He had a special gift: the gift to enter into a trance when he was researching and that, in this state, he wrote and drew what he received, and that it gave him much success as enemies throughout his life. He provided us with other data in the television and multiple media.

These data are as follows:
        92 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus turning around the Black Sun. (I believe to be the Dead Star – We are in a Binary Solar System)
        76 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus when it revolves around the Sun in the solar system.
        300 km / s = speed of the planet Hercolubus halfway two suns.
        14,000,000 km = closest to the Earth in the path of the planet Hercolubus Point.
        32 billion km = distance from the Sun Black Earth.
        300,000 km / s = speed of light. 9 460 800 000 000 m = distance traveled by light in one year."

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »
Excellent find Linda.  Got a link to a new video on youtube.
Binary Star / Nibiru / Planet X / Chemtrails April 2014  on Youtube.   http://youtu.be/gZAxlVhS2PY

Check it out.

Marshall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2014, 09:19:34 AM »
ilinda -thanks so much for your post.
Now I probably should have double-checked this again but getting cross eyed, so here it is:

PLANET X DISTANCE TO EARTH AT CLOSEST POINT
In this theory of late astronomer Carlos Muñoz Ferrada, Hercolubus (Planet X) will pass 14,000,000 km from earth.
•   As a point of comparison, Venus is at its closest point to earth is 38 million kilometers.
•   Therefore, PX would pass 0.368 km of the distance between Venus and earth –
•   = PX would pass little more than a third of the distance from Venus to the earth.
•   Distance from the earth to sun = 149 597 871 km
•   Therefore, PX would pass 0.0935 or less than 1/10th of the distance from the sun to the earth.
•   Source:  http://www.universetoday.com/14152/venus-distance-from-earth/

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 10:27:24 AM »
0.1 AU to be exact.  Not good.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2014, 10:50:42 AM »
0.1 AU to be exact.  Not good.

Thanks I hadn't figured out the AUs yet...
No that is not good.

chrisrab

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »
I especially enjoyed the segment from Carles on "Death of the Ego."  And I dig the eloquence of the elementary explanation he gave.  I agree with him.  Death of the Ego is an important step in our moving forward as a species.

Good stuff, Marshall.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!