Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: My twin's death - and seeing her after  (Read 1846 times)

PXSpring

My twin's death - and seeing her after
« on: August 04, 2014, 11:57:33 PM »
I know this sounds strange but after my life after death experience I was changed.  Both my twin and I experienced the life after death together.  She was extremely psychic afterwards and I just knew things about people or have dreams that would come true or premonitions about a certain day and it would come true.  My twin and I use to predict each others day or week and we relied on each other a lot because we grew up in an extremely abusive home.  We knew from the life after death experience that she would die before me and that I had a destiny to fulfill.  It didn't help however when in July 2005 that I saw her death and knew exactly what day and time/down to the hour.  I often wonder now if I should have told her but there is nothing I can do now about it - only that we tried desperately to stop it from happening.  It concerned the prescription medication she was taking so we went through each one and thought we could change the future - or at least alter it for more time.  Her life got very strange in December - as I told her January 1, 2006 between 1 and 1:30 pm would be her fate.  Prior we talked up to eight hours a day going over anything and everything and last minute predictions she had for my life.  December though was the pitfall because of her strained marriage and the holidays and the load of what could come.  By then she started drinking again and it got her into trouble.  I lived in Oregon and she in California so I couldn't exactly come to her rescue.  Each day as it approached I'd warn her of things that would happen and not to react but to know it was problems she'd have to handle anyway - I told her that she'd get a box from her husband as a gift.  It would be a large box but inside the box would be another box, then another, then another and all empty.  I didn't understand it but I knew it was heartless.  Anyway, that happened and she flew off the handle.  I tried to reassure her - it didn't help either that her husband told her that he was having an affair with one of their tenants - which was not true but that was the kind of person he was. 

Me,  my husband and daughter were invited to go to the beach for the New Year holiday.  I really wanted to stay home and stay on the phone with my sister but my family didn't believe me when I told them so I gave in and left on that Friday afternoon.  My sister sent me a cellular phone so I could call her so I felt better.  We left and got to the cabin, got settled and slept that night feeling pretty good.  I called her, she sounded great but she said she wasn't feeling well.  The next day, Saturday I called her again while we window shopped.  My in-laws weren't too happy that I kept calling my sister so I told her I'd call her when we got back to the cabin.  While we were driving back a large storm blew in which knocked out power, phone and cell usage.  That night I had a horrible allergic reaction to some ice cream/Cold Stone - and I went to bed early.  The storm was still going strong.

In the morning on the 1st of January I still wasn't able to get a hold of her.  We went out shopping again and I kept my phone with me and kept trying.  From 10:20 am to 12 pm I felt my soul ripping out of my body - like I wanted to run and escape - to hide or cry - try and talk to my sister before it was too late.  I knew we tried everything and I prayed most of all with all my heart and soul that she be spared this day.  At 12:45 we went into this little bottle shop that had all sorts of empty bottles and vases.  I told her I'd get her a bottle and fill it with pretty stones and something else that I thought she'd like.  Now I hunted and looked all around and finally it was 1pm as I looked at my watch.  I told my husband and daughter that I was going to go out to the car and try and call - so I walked out and the phone rang and rang.  I got into the car and tried again - it just rang more but this time I left a message (for some reason the message machine picked up).  I wanted to listen to some music so I turned on the radio and that song from Seal - "Don't Cry" began to play.  I looked at the time it said 1:15 pm.  I could feel more intensity of her soul departing and my soul ripping apart form her's.  I kept trying to call but no answer.

That night I tried again with no answer so I went to bed early again thinking it was all a bad dream - that whatever I was experiencing was something I'd wake up to in the morning with a call from my sister or I'd call her and we could breathe.  It was late that night when she came to me in a dream.  She said she had died and took me to her house.  She showed me where she ended up after death and it wasn't what we expected.  She was mad at me and no matter what I said she would yell at me and finally said, "Why did you say that time, why not later or one second later??  I wish I could have just one more second!"

I turned to her and said, "I was hoping it wouldn't come true and I was wrong..."  As I put my head down.

She softened up and said, "You're never wrong, you've never been wrong."

I was exhausted and torn apart so I told her I was leaving and so I did.  Later that night she woke me up by tapping me on my shoulder.  I was a little startled and watched her walk to the chair under the high window.  She was dressed in what we had talked about if she should die - A grey sweatshirt, levi jeans and cowboy boots.  I said, "What happened?"

She said, "We made an agreement that if I died I'd come to you and so here I am."

I said, "You aren't dead... you can't be dead."  I turned around and picked up a blanket I was crocheting for her and said, "See it's almost done and when I get back from holiday I'll fly over and we can figure this out together."

She looked at me and said, "I died..." Then paused and pulled up a similitude of a pearl white coffin with the door opened and she said, "Put the blanket in here."

I was just staring not knowing what to say or believing my eyes.  I kept arguing with her that she wasn't dead and that I would come visit and finally she said, "You can't I won't be here!"  I kept arguing and finally we both were getting upset I told her I'd call her in the morning so she agreed and she walked to the other part of the wall and walked between a black veil - she was half way in as she looked out at me with the strangest look and said, "I don't know if I can come back but I fulfilled what I promised."

I said, "I'll call you..."

The next morning we got packed and ready to leave - I tried calling but the phone just rang.  It was a long ride back and as soon as we got into the door I ran to the message machine and saw it blinking.  My heart jumped a beat as I turned it on.  It was her husband telling me to call him.  Instantly I called and he said, "I'm sorry to tell you this but your sister died yesterday at 1:26pm.  The paramedics did everything they could to revive her..."

I have never felt so much pain in my life as my body seemed to weave towards the sliding glass door and my heart dropped to the floor.  I cried out in anguish with everything pouring out my spirit asking why??  That's when my husband and daughter came in and saw me on the floor and they knew...  for a long time I was mad at them for not allowing me to stay for that weekend... so I could talk to her and try to prevent this... then I was mad at my sister for dying.  Then I was mad at the doctors for prescribing all those medications.  And then I was mad at myself for saying anything and often wondered as I said before, why did I even say anything. 

She has come to me in dreams even now but they are different... and it's always to where I'm searching for her and can't catch up or we talk briefly, not nearly enough time  - but it took me 5 years to get over her death and be able to breathe - actually breathe and wake up to a new day.  I know that there is life after death from different perspectives now and I wonder just how many other people get the chance to say good bye and how long does the spirit stay around or if they can be loosed for a time.  I do know however that I'm going to see her again - this next time again to help her - which we discussed at great length before she died. 

I feel weird because so much has happened in the paranormal in my life...  and I wonder why some get so much that it's hard to contain and then others don't get anything at all...  maybe they aren't paying attention?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: My twin's death - and seeing her after
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 05:32:12 PM »
PXSpring thank you so much for sharing about the passing of your twin. I can imagine it was difficult to
write about that event - and to share all that you experienced. I really appreciate your post.
Wishing you peace and closure - and to your twin eternal life, strength and protection - as she rests, or as she moves on to the next phase...
Anything I could write might seem trite but just to say I can relate to what you posted.
I have certainly not lost a twin nor even a sister - but I can relate.
All The Best to You,
Barb Townsend
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:53:07 PM by Yowbarb »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »
Yes, PXSpring, thank for sharing that heart-tugging story.  Hopefully by now, you are no longer beating yourself up because you couldn't prevent your twin's death.  It is good to hear that she continues to visit you in the dream state.

When my 15 year old nephew committed suicide, he came to me shortly afterward in my dream and when I saw him, I exclaimed, "Oh, John, it's so good to see you!", and I extended my hand to his outstretched hand, but he held his hand just barely out of my reach--close but not touching.  He sent me the mental message, sort of like ESP, that "I did it because I felt nobody loved me.".  That reallly hurt and I can still tear up thinking about it, but I'm certain he is back again in another life.

Then when Dad died, he came to me shortly afterward, and I abruptly awoke when I sensed, then saw, his presence in the corner of our bedroom.  I looked up and realized he was trying to speak through my vocal cords and the sound was very gutteral and it scared me so much that he quickly left.  But later I had a really pleasant dream of seeing him again, so I know he was not offended that I was "scared" by the one encounter.

And I agree that many people aren't paying close enough attention to pick up on many of the messages and information that is "out there" just waiting for us.

PXSpring

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 03:22:01 PM »
Yes, PXSpring, thank for sharing that heart-tugging story.  Hopefully by now, you are no longer beating yourself up because you couldn't prevent your twin's death.  It is good to hear that she continues to visit you in the dream state.

When my 15 year old nephew committed suicide, he came to me shortly afterward in my dream and when I saw him, I exclaimed, "Oh, John, it's so good to see you!", and I extended my hand to his outstretched hand, but he held his hand just barely out of my reach--close but not touching.  He sent me the mental message, sort of like ESP, that "I did it because I felt nobody loved me.".  That reallly hurt and I can still tear up thinking about it, but I'm certain he is back again in another life.

Then when Dad died, he came to me shortly afterward, and I abruptly awoke when I sensed, then saw, his presence in the corner of our bedroom.  I looked up and realized he was trying to speak through my vocal cords and the sound was very gutteral and it scared me so much that he quickly left.  But later I had a really pleasant dream of seeing him again, so I know he was not offended that I was "scared" by the one encounter.

And I agree that many people aren't paying close enough attention to pick up on many of the messages and information that is "out there" just waiting for us.

Thank you for sharing as well!  So sad such a young boy and have it all end.  I think it's great that he came to see you - you must have been special to him as well as your dad.  Did any of your other family members say that they visited? 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 03:45:08 PM »

Thank you for sharing as well!  So sad such a young boy and have it all end.  I think it's great that he came to see you - you must have been special to him as well as your dad.  Did any of your other family members say that they visited?
Sorry to be so late in answering, but am just now seeing your reply.

Even John's mother, my sister, has not had any such experience.  One of his three sisters said John told her that he's OK now.   And nobody has ever talked about Dad coming to them in the dream state.

I mostly think that we are all capable of experiencing this stuff, but many claim that "dreams are just a bunch of fluff" or "that's a lot of hooey".   If they really feel that way, they, IMHO, are missing out on an enormous amount of information, and even interaction.    It pays to keep our minds open.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!