Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Finding Your Survival Soul Mate with Matthew Stein  (Read 2252 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Finding Your Survival Soul Mate with Matthew Stein
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:06:07 PM »
Finding Your Survival Soul Mate with Matthew Stein, Author of When Technology Fails

Those of who are in awareness represent represent a small percentage of the general population. Ergo, it can be difficult to find a survival soul mate if you've not already done so.

So if you're single, where do you look and how for the perfect match? Forget the conventional approach. For example, imagine posting the following profile on a popular Internet dating site:
  • About Me: I'm dedicated to preparation and planning and own my own backhoe. I'm looking for that special someone who can drill both my heart and an artesian well at the same time. If you're good at fixing hydraulics, we could be the perfect match.
  • About You: You are searching for that special someone to witness the end of life as we know it, with. You're also an NRA certified sharpshooter with large bore handguns and eager to explore the sensual aspects of the Heimlich maneuver with me.
Realistically speaking, how many winks will that approach get you? (Uh huh, thought so.) But seriously, there is a proven way to find your survival soul mate and it really does work.

Matthew Stein, the author of When Disaster Strikes: A Comprehensive Guide for Emergency Planning and Crisis Survival and When Technology Fails: A Manual for Self-Reliance, Sustainability, and Surviving the Long Emergency, used a combination of spiritual survival techniques to find his survival soul mate and he shares his heart-warming story in this revealing interview.

During this interview, Marshall shares what the Guides say in his latest book, Being In It for the Species, about who will become the sought-after mates of first choice during the coming tribulation. He'll also share three proven tips for finding and bonding with your future soul mate based on his numerous interviews with lucky-in-love preppers.

http://yowusa.com
http://cttcradio.com

BRArcher

Re: Finding Your Survival Soul Mate with Matthew Stein
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 09:47:49 PM »
Surely, connecting yourself with like minded people is one way to start. Having become "awake"
in the last 6 months had definitely narrowed the field quite a bit. Yet I'm an enternal optimist which is why I am not going down without a fight.  Just pray every day for guidance and hopefully meet a soulmate that wants to join me in that fight.  Maybe that profile should read " Educated and enlightened SWF looking for partner that believes in the survival of the species" lol

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 10:58:20 AM »
I have a soul mate, but she's not into the survival/self sufficiency stuff like I am.  Fortunately, she is very supportive of any crazy thing I want to do.  I have recently gotten her to drink tea when she has a sore throat and take a teaspoon of honey to help prevent colds.  I know it sounds silly, but for her, it's a huge step.  She may not be ready to quit her job and chop firewood, but she listens, tries and is supportive.  I think I can work with that.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 11:44:07 AM »
I have a soul mate, but she's not into the survival/self sufficiency stuff like I am.  Fortunately, she is very supportive of any crazy thing I want to do.  I have recently gotten her to drink tea when she has a sore throat and take a teaspoon of honey to help prevent colds.  I know it sounds silly, but for her, it's a huge step.  She may not be ready to quit her job and chop firewood, but she listens, tries and is supportive.  I think I can work with that.

Sounds like progress...
She is probably a really hard-working practical person?
Wishing you both the best, creating teamwork and overcoming barriers can bring happiness.
- Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!