Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Planet X System Sighted  (Read 25965 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Planet X System Sighted
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2015, 01:56:15 PM »
I live in Brisbane and I still see nothing,so what the f is going on ,the red halo has to be a sun dog ,Duane what are you really looking at ,not being a smart arse but im still searching for answers ,kind regards folks
I'm not trying to answer for Duane, BTW.

For those who visit any of the allskycam.com observatories, one thing to remember is that each upload contains a series of shots, and the uploads are regularly done, although each observatory may have its own upload schedule.  So, if someone sees a screen capture posted here from some allskycam's observatory, and then later goes to that same observatory and sees nothing, it is probably the normal course of events.   Remember that not only is the earth rotating on its axis, but as we move across the sky, we are seeing a slightly different background around the sun as we go, plus other objects are also moving.

It should be mentioned that even though I've posted a number of screen captures from the allskycam network here at the TH under the "Planet X System Sighted", I really cannot prove what is in these screen captures.  True, the cameras are pointing at the sun and thus, capture the sun and whatever else is in that same field of view.

Because of your questions, and everyone else's, including my own, I plan very soon to get back to photographing the sun with my own cameras.  It won't eliminate the possibility of sun flares, sun dogs, etc., but the photographer has so much more control over what is captured.

A few months ago I saw something I hadn't seen in many many years that I can recall.  I was driving somewhere near dusk and saw the sunset and was totally shocked to see this absolutely huge red ball at the horizon--it was beautiful and sharp and clear.  It was just like I remember as a child.

But these days, all I usually see is a sunset horizon that is hazy, overly bright, or overcast, or full of chemtrails or chemclouds (trails that have spread out).  It is so annoying to see a totally blue sky at mid-day, then around sunset, here come the chemtrails.  But at least now I know that occasionally there will be those rare times where "they" missed an area and we can get some good photographs.

Photos to follow, hopefully.

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2015, 01:08:20 AM »
Thanks  Ilinda ,really at the end of the day can some one please ,pretty please provide conclusive REAL CAMERA SHOT PHOTOS of this in coming beast ,no dogs ,no flares no bullsh*t ,just some real real real footage or photos !!!!! Is that to much to ask ??

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2015, 06:03:06 AM »
Thanks  Ilinda ,really at the end of the day can some one please ,pretty please provide conclusive REAL CAMERA SHOT PHOTOS of this in coming beast ,no dogs ,no flares no bullsh*t ,just some real real real footage or photos !!!!! Is that to much to ask ??
No, not at all.  In fact, that's what I want as well.  In fact, as I have mentioned in a few of the posts above, I plan to do that very thing for the simple fact, that if something is really out there, then it should be showing up on our cameras.

Supposedly the px system is about to be visible as it is leaving perihelion, coming out from behind the sun, and about to head back out, so this is the time.  By the end of July I hope to be able to post something noteworthy.  I had already gotten a few pics when it was heading inward, but realized with a dead internal time-date battery, the pictures meant nothing to anyone but me, as the date showed "December 31, 1969", which was years before that camera was even made!  But now I have solved that problem, and have another backup camera, so armed with two functioning cameras, I plan to start taking pictures very soon (as soon as garden is planted!).

Hope this helps, and hopefully someone else is looking to get pics.  It's not hard.  Even with no tripod, place your camera on a ladder or car or ?, and have some type of filter, home-made or otherwise, and take numerous shots before and after sunrise, and also before and after sunset. 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2015, 06:15:41 AM »
It is amazing just how fast this Beast is moving. I am stunned every time I look at it from morning to morning. They are chemtrailing quite a lot on some of the cams but like I have claimed, they are privately owned cams and not everyone is their slaves. We missed by a mile on the arrival date and the Brian Williams step down makes a lot more sense yes!. I bet we don't see Hillary on the campaign trail. and as a matter of fact, a watchdogging will tell all just how soon. The damn thing may crawl over the sun before we get any kind of notice.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/107479441208213704786/posts/YkqoLB91uye?pid=6159417097782713778&oid=107479441208213704786
Do you think the apparent fast movement is actually due in part to the Earth's rotational movement?  Think about how you can sit at night and watch the moon and observe it "inching" across the sky?  In a time-lapse segment, as we get from allskycams, isn't part, or most, of that movement actually due to the Earth's rotation?  Wouldn't that mean "it" isn't approaching as fast as it seems?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2015, 08:56:12 AM »

Easier said than done, since line-of-sight puts PX near to the Sun, and hence glare causes problems.  Zetalk.com used to have many in one of their pages, but I don't see the link to it now.  However, some recent ones are at http://www.zetatalk.com/menualto.htm

If you aim your camera at a bright spot near to the Sun, with or without an appropriate filter, and the image shows a few bright spots, how do you know what they all are? 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2015, 06:07:40 AM »

Easier said than done, since line-of-sight puts PX near to the Sun, and hence glare causes problems.  Zetalk.com used to have many in one of their pages, but I don't see the link to it now.  However, some recent ones are at http://www.zetatalk.com/menualto.htm

If you aim your camera at a bright spot near to the Sun, with or without an appropriate filter, and the image shows a few bright spots, how do you know what they all are?
It would not be possible to PROVE what objects near the sun are in your own photographs, however if you move the camera a bit, take another pic, repeat several times, and always see those near-the-sun-objects in each shot, then you have something to research.  By checking with starrynight or other sky map sites, you would know if you have captured Mercury or Venus or some other known planet, object, etc. 

Also, size would be key.  If it is large enough to be seen in a consumer camera, it would most likely not be a human-launched satellite or space junk.  And if you have infrared setting on camera, take a number of shots in that setting as well. 

As I have mentioned previously, when I was photographing the sun and its surroundings a few years ago, when PX system was inbound, I captured two intriguing shots.  Both from same camera, aimed in same direction (on tripod), one using visible light, and the other on infrared setting.  The visible light shot showed the huge sun and a small round object nearby (in approx. 7 o'clock position), and the infrared shot showed the sun and its corona, but there was a "hole" in the sun's corona in exactly the position where the tiny round object at 7 lo'clock was.  The problem?  The 15-year-old camera's internal time-date battery was dead and I did not know it, so pics are dated December 31, 1969, a time before that camera was even manufactured.   I know when those pics were taken, but cannot expect the world to accept that.  Details are critical.

One main reason I created a Subject "Observations of Sol, and its Vicinity" under the Board "Observation Image Report" is that anyone can take photographs of the sun and its vicinity and call it just that.  Who can argue with that?   But if we take photographs of Sol, our sun, and its vicinity, and then, seeing objects near the sun and label them as pictures of Planet X, Nibiru, etc., etc., where is the proof?   If and when I get some decent shots worthy of discussion, I will most likely only post them under "Observations of Sol, and its Vicinity" because that is what they are.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:18:13 AM by ilinda »

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2015, 12:13:40 AM »
hi Duane,mate to be credible ,can you show some real footage without internet stuff ,ifs its real ,I mean really real ,lets see it pls ,some how I know what the answer will be

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2015, 05:56:42 PM »
Here is some food for thought:

When photographing the sun, or viewing pictures of Sol, our sun, it is wise to keep in mind that objects "near" the sun, i.e., in the same field of view as the sun, may or may not be "near" the sun.

A perfect example is the recent juxtaposition of Venus and Jupiter in the evening sky in North America, not too long after sunset.  When looking at the attached photo, thanks to ABC News, bear in mind that Venus is inside our orbit around the sun, and is between us and the sun.  And equally important is the fact that Jupiter, seen in the pic as almost "next to" Venus, is actually many times farther from the sun than earth, and is outside our orbit.  Think of the fact that on the lower right, but no longer visible, is our sun, and Venus is on THIS side of that sun, and Jupiter is on the OTHER side of the sun.

The reason for posting this picture and my two cents about it, is that when we see or photograph our sun, and various objects appearing in the same field of view, remember that a "field of view" is just that, and that by itself, gives no indication of distances.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW