Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Part #1: The Goal? To Win The Game! (and it takes Meekness)  (Read 8491 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #1: The Goal? To Win The Game! (and it takes Meekness)
« on: January 26, 2015, 12:58:29 PM »
It is the 4th quarter and we are down by 3 points. It doesn't matter that it's almost over because there is still time and we are in the red zone. This game has no ties; you win or you lose. You live in the Backside/New Era/Beyond or you don't. And the plan is for YOU to score the winning touchdown. Why?

Because YOU bring your whole team with you; not just you, your whole team. So what does it take to score and claim your inheritance (See Part #2) and fulfill what was said, "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth" and overcome the impediments, that 'other team' who doesn't want you to live and exists both within and without?

That is where we are headed in this thread...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Part #1: The Goal? To Win The Game! (and it takes Meekness)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:37:05 PM »
It is the 4th quarter and we are down by 3 points. It doesn't matter that it's almost over because there is still time and we are in the red zone. This game has no ties; you win or you lose. You live in the Backside/New Era/Beyond or you don't. And the plan is for YOU to score the winning touchdown. Why?

Because YOU bring your whole team with you; not just you, your whole team. So what does it take to score and claim your inheritance (See Part #2) and fulfill what was said, "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth" and overcome the impediments, that 'other team' who doesn't want you to live and exists both within and without?

A good way to phrase it--"not just you, your whole team".  Thanks for putting it that way.. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 10:23:26 PM »

GenericUser, excellent Topic. Tracking with you, as you know...
All The Best,
Barb

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »

First off, I'm saying this one time: This is not MY plan, as all of you should know; like you I'm in it to win and I'm just passing on what the Coach wants. So call me a radical, a maniac, a rookie; no matter, just SCORE!

We begin the nitty-gritty. You can't do it alone. If you think you can, you're just not going to be able to hear or see what you need to. So Humility is not only in order, without it, well, you're out of the game. Yup, simple as that. You're going to get that humility by ASKING for it and working on it. That's what the Trainer keeps reminding ME. You strengthen your muscles by exercise ... well, this is no different. WORK at it. You ask by any of the forms of prayer you're comfortable with: vocal, meditative, contemplative. ASK! And remember throughout this, training can hurt same as muscles pushed so expect the pain and glory in it because:
No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose.
and keep on truck'in.
I'll be seeing those of you working on your humility at the next practice because we're done for the day.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 08:37:08 AM »

First off, I'm saying this one time: This is not MY plan, as all of you should know; like you I'm in it to win and I'm just passing on what the Coach wants. So call me a radical, a maniac, a rookie; no matter, just SCORE!

We begin the nitty-gritty. You can't do it alone. If you think you can, you're just not going to be able to hear or see what you need to. So Humility is not only in order, without it, well, you're out of the game. Yup, simple as that. You're going to get that humility by ASKING for it and working on it. That's what the Trainer keeps reminding ME. You strengthen your muscles by exercise ... well, this is no different. WORK at it. You ask by any of the forms of prayer you're comfortable with: vocal, meditative, contemplative. ASK! And remember throughout this, training can hurt same as muscles pushed so expect the pain and glory in it because:
No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose.
and keep on truck'in.
I'll be seeing those of you working on your humility at the next practice because we're done for the day.
Wow, GenericUser, you really jump in all the way.  Well, I think that is what it takes.  I'll slink back into ther woodwork now and let all the other good folk comment....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »

No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose.
and keep on truck'in.
Wow, GenericUser, you really jump in all the way.  Well, I think that is what it takes.  I'll slink back into ther woodwork now and let all the other good folk comment....
"really jump in all the way"?  :o Ha-ha iLinda, great feedback but not the woodwork part!
Unfortunately, what was posted was - not - the final iteration so that was a bit (to say the least) disappointing but thankfully the whole post wasn't lost :) These "You/WE lose." and "keep on truck'in." evolved into something else that's gone ... so we'll just plow our way through it and see it as an exercise in Patience, painful but moving toward the goal a bit quicker!  ;)
Thanks again,
GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 05:02:38 PM »

No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose.
and keep on truck'in.

You have returned. You are the serious ones, the ones who are practicing prayer, asking and seeking to achieve and maintain Spiritual Humility. You are the ones who desire to score the goal therefor winning the game not only for yourselves but for your team, all of your loved ones. Thus winning the game equates to passing from this ending era through the period of change and into the New Era, the Backside, and ultimately into the Eternal Era. You are understanding that 'strong as iron' and 'gentle as a feather' is achieved through hard, spiritual exercise and that they have as one major component, Spiritual Humility, which equates to Littleness.

So the coach has called a blackboard session today. Tough, because it will show what needs to be corrected, changed, removed or included. Tough, but it will pay big dividends when the time comes, but that will be covered when diagramming the play.

That is what it's all about: Littleness
It's being childlike; not childish; childlike. Realizing one's limitations. Small, not in size, but spiritually; having the attributes of a child. What are these? Meekness, Innocence, Purity, Honesty, Gentleness of Heart, Total Dependence on God. Yup, there you go, a whole lot more work ahead. Hard, but worth it. Focus.

OK, practice! If you forget, come back here to remember. And I'll see you next time for the coup de grâce, the actual diagram of the play. Remember those old sayings, 'Quitters never win and winners never quit' and 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going'? Well ... vocal prayer - meditation - contemplation ... and meditation here means meditating on one of the above attributes of Littleness. Incorporate it into what you had just begun, i.e. Meek and Humble of Heart.

Time is NOT on our side but Help is, if we knock, we seek, we ask. Running out of time; next session most likely the last. Planet X. It's just TOO FOR REAL! You do not live by bread alone!

REMEMBER:
Meekness
Innocence
Purity
Honesty
Gentleness of Heart
Total Dependence on God

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »
Go to   Topic: A Question Of Balance: Cut To The Chase
           Board: Proof Of Prophecy

It's tying it all together for the ending diagram to follow, which is actually a merger of two plays, two diagrams, into one, single winner.

That will appear here when Coach advises as the Trainer reprimanded me for leaving out the other half of the winning playbook ... MERCY! Ya, nobody's perfect on this planet......

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2015, 07:33:37 PM »
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5656.new#new

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5656.0

Go to   Topic: A Question Of Balance: Cut To The Chase

It's tying it all together for the ending diagram to follow, which is actually a merger of two plays, two diagrams, into one, single winner.

That will appear here when Coach advises as the Trainer reprimanded me for leaving out the other half of the winning playbook ... MERCY! Ya, nobody's perfect on this planet......
Topic: A Question Of Balance: Cut To The Chase

Eat, sleep and drink it, then wait. Patience. Mercy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:43:07 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 07:53:27 PM »

No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose  .. or .. Win!
and keep on truck'in.

You have returned. You are the serious ones, the ones who are practicing prayer, asking and seeking to achieve and maintain Spiritual Humility. You are the ones who desire to score the goal therefor winning the game not only for yourselves but for your team, all of your loved ones. Thus winning the game equates to passing from this ending era through the period of change and into the New Era, the Backside, and ultimately into the Eternal Era. You are understanding that 'strong as iron' and 'gentle as a feather' is achieved through hard, spiritual exercise and that they have as one major component, Spiritual Humility, which equates to Littleness.

So the coach has called a blackboard session today. Tough, because it will show what needs to be corrected, changed, removed or included. Tough, but it will pay big dividends when the time comes, but that will be covered when diagramming the play.

It's being childlike; not childish; childlike. Realizing one's limitations. Small, not in size, but spiritually; having the attributes of a child. What are these? Meekness, Innocence, Purity, Honesty, Gentleness of Heart, Total Dependence on God. Yup, there you go, a whole lot more work ahead. Hard, but worth it. Focus.

OK, practice! If you forget, come back here to remember. And I'll see you next time for the coup de grâce, the actual diagram of the play. Remember those old sayings, 'Quitters never win and winners never quit' and 'When the going gets tough, the tough get going'? Well ... vocal prayer - meditation - contemplation ... and meditation here means meditating on one of the above attributes of Littleness. Incorporate it into what you had just begun, i.e. Meek and Humble of Heart.

Time is NOT on our side but Help is, if we knock, we seek, we ask. Running out of time; next session most likely the last. Planet X. It's just TOO FOR REAL! You do not live by bread alone!

REMEMBER:
Meekness
Innocence
Purity
Honesty
Gentleness of Heart
Total Dependence on God

Diagram A                         +              Diagram B                                                                =      The Play

Winter of Ash                                     The time of Trial & Tribulation
Covert Visitations                                 The Seal of Protection
Deep Impact                                        Disasters Naturally, Humanly & Spiritually
Perihelion                                             Continually Increasing Chaos, Confusion, Evil & Fear
Annunaki Arrive                                    The Illumination of the Soul or Spirit
Venus Impact                                       The Warning
Annunaki Depart                                   The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil
Lurch Day                                             The Purification
Days of Darkness                                  The Three Days of Darkness
Pole Shift                                              The Direct Intervention of the Creator & Sustainer
Transit the Tail                                      The Face of the Earth is Renewed
Backside                                               The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of God

Diagram B is roughly timed to A but as the play is yet to be run one can only estimate that corrolation but to each other in the B table, given the Divine Mercy, none of the positive will disappear. Again, one has to assume a 'no change' spirituality in the current world cultures but one can actually change that through the vortex/prayer. Oh, to answer your question, YES! you can score and win the game for yourself and your team but more on that in an addenda to Part #2. PLEASE just follow each "pointer' you come across and then return, in order to get the whole picture and look for updates.

MERCY  MERCY  MERCY! Without it you can not forgive (I didn't say forget, only forgive) and without forgiveness you can not empathize and without empathy you can not LOVE.

May God, the Creator and Sustainer abundantly bless you with Courage and Fortitude to continue; it's not easy, but it's worth it!

Your teammate,
Fullback turned Defensive Left Guard
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:19:56 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2015, 10:55:59 PM »
"... it gives great disservice to God when the Truth is not revealed, thus not bringing all into a new way this new era. So yes, soon enough, you will see and live through what many were never able to see, the fulfillment of what they had been commissioned to do for God's glory."

"My dear little one, ... soon this world will know that the God of Glory truly exists! All deceptions will be put aside, for the Truth of God's reign will be revealed. Soon all will realize that their current stresses and worries are irrelevant and trivial compared to what is to come at the destruction of your own hands. I have told you to be merciful and to love yourselves. This is because you will be judge of your own future. Those who are merciless now will not be able to be merciful to themselves.

I have told you to love your neighbor as yourself. You are proving through your actions that love does not exist. You cannot love your neighbor because you do not love yourself. Those few who do love themselves and reach out in love to others are met with injustice, ingratitude and condemnation. I ask you to return to Me and to trust in Me, and you continue to distrust and fear. Where is your loyalty to God's Will? You limit the amount of graces you receive. It is of your own doing, not Mine! You place limits and restrictions on yourself!

I have been teaching and giving you My words of hope in this grace period so that you would listen and believe Me through My prophets of this Age. If you do not believe by now, no wonder or sign will change your heart. ..... Tell My people this...! I no longer want your “words.” I want your hearts of purity. Begin being fair with one another and merciful. Stop your gossip and evil plots against one another.

I will no longer endure your behavior any further. Listen to those I send. Listen! Listen and change your ways to walk the path of purity. Soon you will all see your own deception. I repeat:  the way of life of your brothers and sisters is to be of LOVE, MERCY, RESPECT, DIGNITY, COMPASSION AND HONESTY. This is all I wish to say."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Winter of Ash                                     The time of Trial & Tribulation
Deep Impact                                        Disasters Naturally, Humanly & Spiritually
Perihelion                                             Continually Increasing Chaos, Confusion, Evil & Fear
Annunaki Arrive                                    The Illumination of the Soul or Spirit
Annunaki Depart                                   The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil
Pole Shift                                              The Direct Intervention of the Creator & Sustainer
Transit the Tail                                      The Face of the Earth is Renewed
Backside                                               The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of the Supreme Being

REMEMBER:
Meekness
Innocence
Purity
Honesty
Gentleness of Heart
Total Dependence on God
MERCY  MERCY  MERCY
! Without it you can not forgive (I didn't say forget, only forgive) and without forgiveness you can not empathize and without empathy you can not LOVE.

HAPPY PASSOVER EASTER! We rejoice in the roots of the Western Civilization, Judo-Christian heritage even if the trunk of that tree had some infestations at times and lately has been barren. The roots remain healthy in spite of the onslaught of world culture propaganda --- so long as we PERSEVERE WITH THE GAME PLAN.
OK, the holiday is over; back to practice to win the game for all beginning with a thorough review of all pertinent threads lest we forget anything for you, for yours, for me, for mine, for ours, for all.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2015, 10:56:33 AM »
This Reply pertains to Reply #10(?) on April 5, 2015. Those words were spoken to a seer, a bona fide seer, by The Creator. Other quotes were as noted.

99% of the content in these Threads (Meekness, GenericUser) are not 'my' material but are what I've come to learn from other sources over 70+ years of investigation, discernment and following the lead of the Two Hearts + 1. This is not about me. My only personal offerings pertain to meditation, contemplation and the related.

For Example:
Many years ago I saw a one time special on TV regarding cars that seemed to suddenly 'take over' with a mind of their own, for a while. It was so strange and 'on or over the fringe' that I would have quickly dismissed it were it not for the several segments from state police cruiser cameras. It was real, so I filed it away in the back of my brain. Then, now, in the past two weeks I've seen credible accounts that point to the ability of 'UFO's to 'transform' into other things. One person I had the highest regard for was Dr. J. Allen Hynek because he not only 'changed his mind' while working for project Blue Book but created The Center For UFO Studies where he worked which I think was a prestigious university in Illinois. He wrote a book (I never read that one) which contained this topic. We live in strange times and connecting my very many and widely diverse dots, has brought me to one conclusion expressed in this little video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLwtqiXX7eVGs4fWLoIss2AA&v=khLfuoV98Eg

but certainly not all.

And while I DO NOT WANT TO SIDETRACK ANYONE FROM THE PRIMARY PURPOSE HERE, I feel the need to inform you of congruent events. Enough said.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 05:15:37 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
When two sets of parents met in the grocery store one complained to the other that no matter how much they repeat things their children do not listen to them, which provoked the other couple to moan that their children imitate everything they do!

No pain no gain;
No gall no glory;
No cross no crown;
You/WE lose  .. or .. Win!
and keep on truck'in.

REMEMBER:
Meekness
Innocence
Purity
Honesty
Gentleness of Heart
Total Dependence on God

Diagram A                         +              Diagram B                                                                =      The Play

Backside                                               The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of God

Diagram B is roughly timed to A but as the play is yet to be run one can only estimate that corrolation but to each other in the B table, given the Divine Mercy, none of the positive will disappear. Again, one has to assume a 'no change' spirituality in the current world cultures but one can actually change that through the vortex/prayer. Oh, to answer your question, YES! you can score and win the game for yourself and your team but more on that in an addenda to Part #2. PLEASE just follow each "pointer' you come across and then return, in order to get the whole picture and look for updates.

MERCY  MERCY  MERCY! Without it you can not forgive (I didn't say forget, only forgive) and without forgiveness you can not empathize and without empathy you can not LOVE.

May God, the Creator and Sustainer abundantly bless you with Courage and Fortitude to continue; it's not easy, but it's worth it!

Your teammate,
Fullback turned Defensive Left Guard

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2016, 02:01:14 PM »
History, our personal history

When we are at the last 10 minutes of practice, we are pretty beat, right? Tired, wiped out, sweaty and dirty, and the coach shouts out "Give me 2 laps around the field" and we think along the lines of 'Oh no, how am I going to do this? I hate this!' as we begin the first lap. Somehow we made it. Then he shouts, "One more and then to the showers!" and we cringe. Why did we start this, get in to this? Why....

We remember our Dad or Mom, our grandparents or older brother or sister. They did it. They were great. It's our history.

Now is the time to remember our history, all the good, not what is portrayed on TV or in movies or, I hate to say it but lately in our classrooms. Yes, we are good; far from perfect but in the grand scheme of things, we personally are good, know good people, etc. Indeed humanity has a noble history. We remember this and dwell on it as we shower and we feel good, both inside and out.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
...YOU bring your whole team with you; not just you, your whole team.

Hi G.U.,

I had an inspiration about this same topic recently.  We've often heard it said that our time here on earth is essentially School for the Soul.  Your sports analogy reminds me of the Apostle Paul's statement that he had run the race, and finished the course.  And then the mysterious author of the unsigned book of Hebrews says that we're surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, and challenges us to lay aside every weight that might impede us.

It occurred to me that the promise in Acts, that if we believe, our entire house will be saved, might have quantum implications.  I have heard it said that we each belong to a "soul group" of dear ones who are always part of our team, even if not alive on earth - perhaps that's the "great cloud of witnesses" referred to?  I wonder if it's possible that perhaps Px is the final exam for this present epoch, and that maybe it only takes one member of a soul group, or bloodline, etc. to pass the test in order for the entire team to pass. 

If so, no wonder so much seems to be hanging on this moment, and no wonder that Heaven or Universe seems to be pulling out all the stops to make sure we are moving forward in the correct direction - to the extent of allowing bizarre circumstances to wake us up if that's what it takes! 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...