Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Royal Astrological Society of Great Britain  (Read 3064 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Royal Astrological Society of Great Britain
« on: May 19, 2010, 03:44:59 PM »
Got this in my email and wanted to pass this along.  It is about the Royal Astrological Society of Great Britain by Mark in the UK.  What he is talking about here is the general trend we've seen over the years where information disappears.  While RAS might attribute this to routine maintenance, on a site like this, the archives should remain stable.

--Marshall

Hi, I hope you don't mind me emailing you at this email address. I have just watched your 5 YouTube videos "Surviving 2012 and PlanetX - part 1 - 5" & found them very intriguing  indeed! Anyway to my point - a few years ago when i first heard about Niribu i got on the internet & spent a few hours on YouTube & Google looking it up just to see if i could work out whether it was a huge hoax or not! I found myself on the Royal Astrological Society of Great Britain's website, ( http://www.ras.org.uk/ ) which if you are not aware is a website run by the UKs top astrological scientists & professors! On their website i found a few pages where they were openly discussing an object which they were tracking (or monitoring) in the reaches of outer space & even suggesting it could be mythical "Planet X", but as there was no suggestion of it being a danger to life on this planet, i kind of took it for granted that if these highly educated experts don't see it as threat, then Planet X must just be a huge hoax!

Then months or maybe even a year or 2 passed, & Planet X started to be talked about a lot more on TV & in chat room etc due to the recent Hollywood movie "2012", i again went on the net to see what i could find out about it. I remembered reading about on the "RAS of GBs" website & so went there to catch up on what they had to say about it & that was when alarm bells started ringing because i could find absolutely nothing on their site about Planet X, even although there had been a few pages on the subject the first time i search for info on it!

Archives on that website go all the back to 1995, & before, & so being a hobby web designer i can only presume that being that there is no trace about Planet X in their archives, of what i had read on their website the first time i was on it - the information must have been removed & deleted & the words "Cover Up" springs to mind when i think about it! So perhaps (?) this could be deemed as just one more piece of evidence that Planet X really is heading our way? Personally from what i have learned about Planet X, & i hate to admit it for fear of sounding like a nutcase lol, but i am beginning to get worried!

Mark - Scotland, UK

Guardian

Re: Royal Astrological Society of Great Britain
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »
You should really post more of the emails and messages that you receive, even if they are poison pen. I always find it interesting to see what you get in your inbox and its cool when you share it on here.

Beachguy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 08:19:55 AM »
Thanks for this post Marshall.   Like you say "follow the money"....  maybe we can add "follow the deletions."

Take care,
Gary

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 07:44:21 PM »
Ryan: Be careful what you wish for.  Some of the mail I get is pretty ripe shall we say. :'(

Gary: After following the deletions for a decade I can say one thing. It gets old.

Cheers, Marshall

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW