Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Part #3: HOPE? How? The 'Last Become First' universal law....  (Read 3280 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
There are limits to what can be discerned by physical apparatus and fully understanding that, the manager/director/owner and otherwise investigator/consolidator, Marshall Masters (who deserves accolades non par), took the leap to ascertain as complete a picture as possible. It is to his efforts that we hope to contribute our little part, as he well knows the necessity of Hope.

This will also serve to 'circle back' to a prior topic and give all of us some practical help to equip ourselves spiritually, not "religiously", spiritually because it transcends or is part of all we look to accomplish, such as 'service to others' and meekness, humility, compassion, empathy, LOVE, etc.

A volume appeared out of nowhere lying on a bookshelf; a publication from 1995-6. It seems to be exactly what is needed and there we go. Sometimes you receive even when only feeling the need to ask....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:38:17 AM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #3: HOPE? How? The 'Last Become First' universal law....
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 07:05:07 PM »
The volume referenced earlier:

You Shall Not Want
             :
A Spiritual Journey Based on
The Psalms

by Richard Chilson
University of California at Berkley 1996

Paperback. List of sellers:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0877935718/ref=olp_page_1
starting at $0.01 a copy plus shipping (used).

"You have returned. You are the serious ones, the ones....""Thus winning the game equates to passing from this ending era through the period of change and into the New Era, the Backside, and ultimately into the Eternal Era. You are understanding that 'strong as iron' and 'gentle as a feather' is achieved through hard, spiritual exercise...." (Part #1: The Goal?, Reply #6)

To triumph is not a trivial matter. Neither is losing or failing for ourselves and our love ones and indeed for all of humanity. What is required has already been identified, for the most part, previously throughout these Threads. What remains is to help ourselves and each other in the spirit of service to accomplish our goals. Hence, that book.

Earlier we spoke of the intention vortex or prayer. We noted three kinds of prayer;
1) Vocal
2) Meditative
3) Contemplative

Vocal needed no additional explanation. Even something as straightforward as "HELP!" directed to the Creator when feeling overwhelmed or in need of help is a quick, spontaneous, vocal prayer. The more it is said with sincere, deep desire (from the heart), the more powerful it is. Or "Thank You" when something's been accomplished, most especially when you know you did not do it alone. Both can be powerful; it's not a question of how many words but a question of how strong the emotion (from the heart).
(From the heart. Do you notice as you have continued prayer that sometimes, in little ways, you don't actually think all the words in your head but actually bypass the brain and 'feel' them in your heart? Yes, me too.)

Meditative. This is where that little book is helpful and one or two examples. That will be in the next post.

Contemplative. There is nothing to be said here other than this is TOTALLY out of our hands. It is a gift from out Creator Sustainer, our God as each individual understands, but understanding increases with loving and we can not love unless we know and it is through prayer, which is conversation which is both speaking and listening and actually more listening than speaking, that we know and therefor love. What we CAN do is open the door through meditation to receive the gift. It can be a 5 second gift or a 5 minute gift but each time you receive it, you know it.

It is good to practice spontaneous vocal prayer throughout the day and to set aside time each day, say morning noon and evening, to stop everything for a longer time like 5 or 10 minutes and be more vocal, listening more. These two prepare for not only meditation, but begin a movement toward triumph over annunaki and/or other 'alien' creatures. More on that at the very end. You are the serious ones, the winners.... NEVER FORGET, especially when the desire to 'skip it' is very strong.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:27:11 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 11:44:37 PM »
The volume referenced earlier:

You Shall Not Want
A Spiritual Journey Based on
The Psalms

by Richard Chilson
University of California at Berkley 1996

Paperback. List of sellers:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0877935718/ref=olp_page_1
starting at $0.01 a copy plus shipping (used).

"Winning the game equates to passing from this ending era through the period of change and into the New Era, the Backside, and ultimately into the Eternal Era. You are understanding that 'strong as iron' and 'gentle as a feather' is achieved through hard, spiritual exercise...." (Part #1: The Goal?, Reply #6)

To triumph is not a trivial matter. Neither is losing or failing for ourselves and our love ones and indeed for all of humanity. What is required has already been identified, for the most part, previously throughout these Threads. What remains is to help ourselves and each other in the spirit of service to accomplish our goals. Hence, that book.

Earlier we spoke of the intention vortex or prayer. We noted three kinds of prayer;
1) Vocal
2) Meditative
3) Contemplative

Vocal needed no additional explanation. Even something as straightforward as "HELP!" directed to the Creator when feeling overwhelmed or in need of help is a quick, spontaneous, vocal prayer. The more it is said with sincere, deep desire (from the heart), the more powerful it is. Or "Thank You" when something's been accomplished, most especially when you know you did not do it alone. Both can be powerful; it's not a question of how many words but a question of how strong the emotion (from the heart).
(From the heart. Do you notice as you have continued prayer that sometimes, in little ways, you don't actually think all the words in your head but actually bypass the brain and 'feel' them in your heart? Yes, me too.)

Meditative. This is where that little book is helpful and one or two examples. That will be in the next post.

Contemplative. There is nothing to be said here other than this is TOTALLY out of our hands. It is a gift from out Creator Sustainer, our God as each individual understands, but understanding increases with loving and we can not love unless we know and it is through prayer, which is conversation which is both speaking and listening and actually more listening than speaking, that we know and therefor love. What we CAN do is open the door through meditation to receive the gift. It can be a 5 second gift or a 5 minute gift but each time you receive it, you know it.

It is good to practice spontaneous vocal prayer throughout the day and to set aside time each day, say morning noon and evening, to stop everything for a longer time like 5 or 10 minutes and be more vocal, listening more. These two prepare for not only meditation, but begin a movement toward triumph over annunaki and/or other 'alien' creatures. More on that at the very end. You are the serious ones, the winners.... NEVER FORGET, especially when the desire to 'skip it' is very strong.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:29:33 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 06:25:25 PM »
ILLUSTRATING THE "HOW"

Sometimes during strong spiritual events in Medjugorje, tormented people start screaming. This was frequent during Jesus' missions, as can be seen in the Gospel. These torments may have different  causes, but sometimes they are satanic presences expressing themselves through those people.

The other day, when Vicka was praying for a long time over the crowd in front of her, a woman started shouting out at her with a horrible man's voice, "I can't stand you any longer! Stop praying! You always forgive! You should have been dead a long time ago!  Shut up!" etc. Those cries from the enemy are meaningful and significant. Satan described clearly here what disarms him the most!  It is no wonder that Satan dislikes prayer and the practice of forgiveness! They make him powerless to do any harm!

http://www.medjugorje.hr/en/medjugorje-phenomenon/detailed-description/

At the very least you have continued through these Threads, but at the most, hopefully, you've tried to turn reading into prayerful action ... so this is FOR YOU (but please do not keep it to yourselves) ... 15 minutes and ... you will be empowered:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khLfuoV98Eg&list=PL91D1462401DD03D5&index=6

"You have returned. You are the serious ones, the ones....""Thus winning the game equates to passing from this ending era through the period of change and into the New Era, the Backside, and ultimately into the Eternal Era. You are understanding that 'strong as iron' and 'gentle as a feather' is achieved through hard, spiritual exercise...." (Part #1: The Goal?, Reply #6)

1) Vocal
2) Meditative
3) Contemplative

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:23:02 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #3: HOPE? How?
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 06:40:38 PM »
The "How" of Hope, prayer and indeed intense prayer, not to mention massive prayer, a prayer vortex, is illustrated in a negative way by, for example, the actions planned for the Fall of 2015 as seen here:

https://floodthesystem.net/

where our prayer objective is to ask that people of love, positive people, may survive the actions of people of violence and hate. We have more than only the PX System to pray about; we have our lost brothers and sisters whose minds are darkened or destroyed right up to the lost nations.

Indeed, perhaps George Washington's vision was right-on:

The father of our country, George Washington, was a man of prayer. Many of us have read of how he went to the thicket many times to pray during the winter his army was at Valley Forge. However, little publicity has been give to the vision and prophecy he received at that time.

The account of this vision was given in 1859 by an old soldier. He gave it to a writer, Wesley Bradshaw, who published it. In the vision God revealed to George Washington that three great perils would come upon the republic. He was given to know that America was going through the first peril at that time. The old soldier who told the story of the vision said the nation would soon see the account verified by the second peril descending upon the land.

We give the account here as printed in the U.S. war veterans paper The National Tribune, in December 1880. The National Tribune became, "The Stars and Stripes", and this article was later reprinted in that publication.

I do not know whether it is owing to the anxiety of my mind, or what, but this afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaging in preparing a dispatch, something in the apartment seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite to me a singularly beautiful being. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of the visit. A second, a third, and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of the eyes.

By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I tried once more to speak, but my tongue became useless, as if paralyzed. A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor.

Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed to fill with sensations, and grew luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor also becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations I sometimes imagine accompanying death. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move. All were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly on my companion.

Presently I heard a voice say,

"Son of the Republic, look and learn,"

while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastward. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon the strange scene. Before me lay, out in one vast plain all the countries of the world -- Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America lay billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"Son of the Republic", said the same mysterious voice as before, "Look and learn."

At that moment I beheld a dark shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left he cast some over Europe. Immediately a cloud arose from these countries and joined in mid-ocean. For awhile it remained stationary, and then it moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashed of lightning gleamed through at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American People.

A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud drew back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view.

A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying,

"Son of the Republic, look and learn."

I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and town and cities spring up one right after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them. Again, I heard the mysterious voice say,

"Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn."

And this time a dark shadowy angel turned his face southward. From Africa I saw an ill
null spectra approach our land. It flitted slowly and heavily over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued look I saw a bright angel on whose brow was traced the word 'Union.' He was bearing the American flag. He placed the flag between the divided nation and said,

"Remember, ye are brethren. "

Instantly the inhabitants, casting down their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

Again I heard a mysterious voice saying,

At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of the cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities, which I had seen spring up.

As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying,

When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.  Instantly a light, as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments of the dark cloud, which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word 'Union,' and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.

Again amid the fearful voice of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice say,

As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped the water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seem them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard cried with a loud voice:

"While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last."

And taking from his brow the crown, which blazoned the word 'Union,' he placed it down upon the standard while the people, kneeling down said, 'Amen.'

The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor, I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor who, in the same voice I heard before said,

"Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful for her is the third. But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union."

With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been showed me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States."

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #3: HOPE? How?
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 06:03:41 PM »
The "How" of Hope, prayer and indeed intense prayer, not to mention massive prayer, a prayer vortex, is illustrated in a negative way by, for example, the actions planned for the Fall of 2015 as seen here:

https://floodthesystem.net/

where our prayer objective is to ask that people of love, positive people, may survive the actions of people of violence and hate. We have more than only the PX System to pray about; we have our lost brothers and sisters whose minds are darkened or destroyed right up to the lost nations.

Indeed, perhaps George Washington's vision was right-on:

The father of our country, George Washington, was a man of prayer. Many of us have read of how he went to the thicket many times to pray during the winter his army was at Valley Forge. However, little publicity has been give to the vision and prophecy he received at that time.

The account of this vision was given in 1859 by an old soldier. He gave it to a writer, Wesley Bradshaw, who published it. In the vision God revealed to George Washington that three great perils would come upon the republic. He was given to know that America was going through the first peril at that time. The old soldier who told the story of the vision said the nation would soon see the account verified by the second peril descending upon the land.

We give the account here as printed in the U.S. war veterans paper The National Tribune, in December 1880. The National Tribune became, "The Stars and Stripes", and this article was later reprinted in that publication.

I do not know whether it is owing to the anxiety of my mind, or what, but this afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaging in preparing a dispatch, something in the apartment seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite to me a singularly beautiful being. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of the visit. A second, a third, and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of the eyes.

By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I tried once more to speak, but my tongue became useless, as if paralyzed. A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor.

Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed to fill with sensations, and grew luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor also becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations I sometimes imagine accompanying death. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move. All were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly on my companion.

Presently I heard a voice say,

"Son of the Republic, look and learn,"

while at the same time my visitor extended an arm eastward. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon the strange scene. Before me lay, out in one vast plain all the countries of the world -- Europe, Asia, Africa, and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America lay billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"Son of the Republic", said the same mysterious voice as before, "Look and learn."

At that moment I beheld a dark shadowy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left he cast some over Europe. Immediately a cloud arose from these countries and joined in mid-ocean. For awhile it remained stationary, and then it moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashed of lightning gleamed through at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American People.

A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud drew back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view.

A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying,

I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and town and cities spring up one right after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them. Again, I heard the mysterious voice say,

"Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn."

And this time a dark shadowy angel turned his face southward. From Africa I saw an ill
null spectra approach our land. It flitted slowly and heavily over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued look I saw a bright angel on whose brow was traced the word 'Union.' He was bearing the American flag. He placed the flag between the divided nation and said,

"Remember, ye are brethren. "

Instantly the inhabitants, casting down their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

Again I heard a mysterious voice saying,

At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia, and Africa.

Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of the cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities, which I had seen spring up.

As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying,

When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.  Instantly a light, as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments of the dark cloud, which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word 'Union,' and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well-nigh over come, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks, and renewed battle.

Again amid the fearful voice of the conflict I heard the mysterious voice say,

As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped the water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark clouds rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.

Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seem them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard cried with a loud voice:

"While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last."

And taking from his brow the crown, which blazoned the word 'Union,' he placed it down upon the standard while the people, kneeling down said, 'Amen.'

The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor, I at first beheld. This also disappeared, and I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor who, in the same voice I heard before said,

"Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful for her is the third. But the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and Union."

With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been showed me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States."

WRONG! Not '... massive prayer....' at all. Mistake. Seems the prayer from a few simple, humble, trusting souls is far more powerful than the many acts of evil in power, control and so forth but to stay with and conclude the stream from this post, George Washington's Vision, we provide the following:

The United States of America

“…For behold, I am going to arouse and bring up against Babylon

A horde of great nations from the land of the north,

And they will draw up their battle lines against her;

From there she will be taken captive.

Their arrows will be like an expert warrior

Who does not return empty-handed….”

(Jer 50:9)

Just as the United States has played a major role on the world stage for the last two centuries, so too will this country play a major role in these times at the end of this era in thwarting the plans of Satan and in leading the world back to the Eternal Father—not however, before a much needed purification.  Our Lady of Emmitsburg has repeatedly said that this country is “Satan’s turf,” and it is his desire to destroy our nation and all the souls in it.   For that reason her works will be different here where lies the “Center of her Immaculate Heart, where God’s Divine Mercy will be unveiled as the Child Jesus leads humanity into the Era of Peace”:

“…This country is not safe.  The world is on the verge of a new beginning.  There will be both controversy and challenges with the unveiling of God’s Truth, especially regarding those who manipulate and monopolize all of this world’s monetary means.  The Church and politics will merge; and the drape will fall, revealing the true masterpiece of turmoil, malicious slander and evil.  Middle East Peace will come, and you will be the mouthpieces of my Son as I have revealed before.  Without His words of Truth, there shall not be any peace….”  (Private OLOE, May 15, 2003)

“Satan dwells in the United States.  The battle truly is no longer just in the Heavens, but you will see the unveiling of my Son’s Divine Mercy here on earth through a battle against Satan himself, who seeks to destroy humanity through malicious acts and in harmful manners.  Many shall die.  Those who think that God will take their sides and that they are righteous should perhaps reflect on the words of the humble servant who could not raise his eyes to Heaven in prayer (Lk 18: 9-14),  and they should ask for God’s Mercy.  All are vulnerable.  These words are not given to frighten you, because God can only be faithful and will remain faithful to His Words and promises….”  (Private OLOE, Apr. 8, 2005)

“…You cannot compare any other place where I have visited to the United States; because our works must be different here, as I have previously said.  I am here now in my country which is consecrated to my most Immaculate Heart, but it is also Satan’s turf.  There truly is a battle raging, a battle that people do not see; because over a significant number of years, quietly and through various deceptions, little by little, Satan has invaded this country and pulled so many people away from my Son and from the Truth….”  (Private OLOE, May 27, 2005)

“…You have seen in an instant how easily it is to lose many possessions.  You have seen weather and climate changes.  You have seen genocide and civil wars.  You have seen illnesses in different parts of the world, like plagues.  This country alone has witnessed devastating acts from weather as well as in other areas, especially today in your own economy.

“Who is to say that a moment’s glance, through hatred and greed, once again people will not turn against one another?  This is what the devil desires.  He does not care about your skin color or your possessions or your power.  He only desires to destroy, to kill the soul….”  (Private OLOE, Feb. 11, 2009)

“…Be prepared.  Be at peace.  Now you know who are with you and who are not.  Allow me to say that some family members may not be with you.  Be prepared and be vigilant, for this mission can change the world’s focus.  Here on the ground of the United States of America, which has been consecrated to my most Immaculate Heart, can now become the first and long-lasting site in history where Satan is no longer even an obstacle, but simply another statistic.  Those who are warriors will make known forever that Jesus, my Son, reigns as King and as God and I, His humble servant, am graciously by Him, as are all of you within my Heart….”  (Private OLOE, Nov, 8, 2005)

The End is in Sight

“…Because you have kept the word of My perseverance,

I also will keep you from the hour of testing,

that hour which is about to come upon the whole world,

to test those who dwell on the earth….”

(Rev 3:10)

In spite of the evil intent and relentless perseverance of the enemy, Satan and all of his cohorts, Our Lady of Emmitsburg rather abruptly ends the discussion with her explanation and promise—a promise that it takes only a few faithful ones to save the world and to bring about God’s destruction of the evil one and all of the effects of evil:

“…It seems to many that much has fallen upon my Church, but you must also know that for 2000 years Satan has reigned because he asked God the Father for that reign.  His reign has ended, and now he is angry; and in the unleashing of his anger there have been tremendous attacks on the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of all people….So be strong, and know that with only just a few of you, this battle shall continue; and we shall be victorious as long as you continue to surrender, remain humble, and focus on Him….”  (Private OLOE, June 18, 2003)

It does not take many to save the world when you are invited to my Son’s Cross; because it was One, and only One who saved the world.  It takes only a very few who will join together in prayer and be messengers of my Light to reveal my Son’s words so that all can return to a life of purity, innocence, fruitfulness and pure joy….”  (Private OLOE, May 15, 2003)

“…When the evil one thinks he has conquered the world, the righteousness of God will destroy him and all the effects of evil in a flash of a moment…”   (Public OLOE, April 15, 1999)

“…Then I saw an angel come down from heaven,

holding in his hand the key to the abyss and a heavy chain.

He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent, which is the Devil or Satan,

and tied it up for a thousand years and threw it into the abyss,

which he locked and sealed, so that it could no longer lead the nations astray until the thousand years are completed.

After this, it is to be released for a short time…”

(Rev 20: 1-3)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...