Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Planet X System Sighted  (Read 28318 times)

thundrn4957

Planet X System Sighted
« on: May 26, 2015, 05:45:56 AM »
Hello.
Don Serpico and I started catching our inbound friend 6 days ago on All Sky Cams. http://www.allskycam.com/index.php
 We originally caught it on one cam only and in the last 6 days, we can now catch it on 6 cams worldwide at one time. It is the same image all cams and we are humbled at the sight. Time to get all in order, Jade Helm is no drill either. We had a huge volcano erupt off shore at a large volcano in Ecuadorian Islands. As well the 5'3 downgraded to 3.8 by USGS seems to have caused Lake Meade to lower by almost 9 feet in a 20 hour period;
 http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-24/lake-mead-water-level-mysteriously-plunges-after-nevada-quake
Take care, be safe,
I can be viewed as Matt M Matthew on FB and DM Stek on Google Pages. I have public settings on both users and will accept friend requests please reference the site here.
Hello.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107479441208213704786/albums/6153158837370306417/6153158839972809202?pid=6153158839972809202&oid=107479441208213704786
Thanks,
Duane 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 06:00:30 AM by thundrn4957 »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Planet X System Sighted
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 08:45:33 AM »
Don Serpico and I started catching our inbound friend 6 days ago on All Sky Cams. http://www.allskycam.com/index.php
 We originally caught it on one cam only and in the last 6 days, we can now catch it on 6 cams worldwide at one time. It is the same image all cams

Stupendous!
Can you tell us which cams and times, please?
Have you captured any images (with ID and time)?
We can expect that those cams will be taken offline soon, so hurry.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 08:08:20 PM »
Duane, thanks so much for posting this.  It's even better than I anticipated.

Interesting, your comment on how far it had moved in that six-day period mentioned.  I know we're dealing with three-dimensional space "out there" and a two-dimensional webcam screen, but is it possible for you, or someone to guesstimate the distance the complex might have moved in six days?  Or its velocity?

Must say, seeing it like this makes it quite a bit scarier than before. 

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 08:03:41 AM »
Hello.
 We originally caught it on one cam only and in the last 6 days, we can now catch it on 6 cams worldwide at one time. It is the same image all cams and we are humbled at the sight.
Duane
Thanks again for posting all of this!  I have pasted the allskycam link into an easy-to-reach place, so maybe can check it out as often as possible.  Just on a lark, this morning, I checked every single cam listed. 
Don't know how to capture video, but did screencapture a few isolated shots and cannot be sure of their relevance.  But your video takes the cake.  I'll  keep looking and trying....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 10:15:43 PM »
Thanks for your post, ilinda!
Yowbarb

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 07:57:52 AM »
One thing confusing to me was the two different "time/date" stamps on the captures, but now I think it's more clear.

Maybe this will help someone else.  OK, look at the two screencaptures from the Cal Poly allskycam.  Note the upload date/time are identical for both shots, and at the same time are different from the time/date along the bottom strip.  If I understand this correctly the upload date/time is a "point" in time when the entire video was uploaded.   However, the time/date stamp along the bottom strip picture is different from the "upload time/date" and shows exactly the time and date when that particular view/shot was taken. 

In a nutshell, notice these two Cal Poly shots are a setting sun.  Note that at May 27 20:38:21 PDT, in the bottom strip, the sun is huge as it is barely setting.  At the same time, the object of interest in rather small due to the amount of sunlight still emanating.

Now look at the next Cal Poly shot at May 27 20:58:21 PDT, 20 minutes later,  and notice how the sun has essentially disappeared below the horizon, while at the same time the object in the sky is much more visible and larger, due to the absence of the blinding sunlight.

Likewise with the two shots from the San Diego Astronomy Club's allskycam.  The upload time for both is 2015/05/28 4:12:50 UTC but notice that the two screencaptures show the exact time that each particular view was gotten.  Again, this is a setting sun and the sun is still a huge partial ball of white light on the horizon in the  May 27 20:22:50 PDT shot, and our object of interest was not visible in the strip shot, and quite small in the large shot.

Then notice 30 minutes later at May 27 20:52:50PDT, the sun is only a sliver in the large shot, and likewise in the small strip shot, whereas our object of interest is considerably larger and more visible, even in the bottom strip shot.

thundrn4957

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 08:53:27 AM »
You can pretty much go to Allskycams.com and catch views on 1-6 cams at any given time. Just need to be pre-sunrise or post sunset, as well I captured this picture from a Russian user who captured this photo and was being shown as a UFO and I believe it is The Planet X System. The user was showing the sun in the video denoting the reflection of the captures. I submitted it to a translator and he will translate the Russian language as he seemed quite distressed and believe that was what he was claiming.

thundrn4957

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 06:17:43 PM »
As you look, I have shots from 2 All Sky Cams and the Helioviewer, SOHO LASCO C2 They are painting the SOHO shots but the objects can be seen in relation to the All Sky Cams. We have lost 3 Sky Cams but soon it will be eye visible. It is about to come out the left side of the sun. God bless!

https://www.facebook.com/thundrn/videos/vb.100000261195249/1001526856532678/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 07:54:20 PM »
As you look, I have shots from 2 All Sky Cams and the Helioviewer, SOHO LASCO C2 They are painting the SOHO shots but the objects can be seen in relation to the All Sky Cams. We have lost 3 Sky Cams but soon it will be eye visible. It is about to come out the left side of the sun. God bless!

https://www.facebook.com/thundrn/videos/vb.100000261195249/1001526856532678/?type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed

Thundrn4957 thanks for all you are doing...
Blessings to you, too.
I would like to add you to the Yowusa FB group...
- Barb Townsend

thundrn4957

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 08:58:14 PM »
Hello everyone,
After watching this System the last 10 days, watched it cross Allskycamfrom right to left and today, it cleared the backside of the sun. The only place to go from there is to climb while turning and pass in front of the sun. It looks like the; "500 days to Climate Change" is the projected flyby date and the song; "One Last Time" where 70 lb rocks were plentiful, Fire and Brimstone Hail, is the second pass at 150 days as that was given from inside as, what it will be in March It has grown to much and up and around now is all that is left. I am no Astronomer but I know what I have been watching. Unless as it starts chasing us, we maintain a small lead and it takes to March to catch us, I do not have the resources to calculate the speed differential. Anyone have any input? Much needed!
God bless and thx!
Duane

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »
Hello everyone,
After watching this System the last 10 days, watched it cross Allskycamfrom right to left and today, it cleared the backside of the sun. The only place to go from there is to climb while turning and pass in front of the sun. It looks like the; "500 days to Climate Change" is the projected flyby date and the song; "One Last Time" where 70 lb rocks were plentiful, Fire and Brimstone Hail, is the second pass at 150 days as that was given from inside as, what it will be in March It has grown to much and up and around now is all that is left. I am no Astronomer but I know what I have been watching. Unless as it starts chasing us, we maintain a small lead and it takes to March to catch us, I do not have the resources to calculate the speed differential. Anyone have any input? Much needed!
God bless and thx!
Duane
You have mentioned March several times in the background of a couple of videos, as well as above, so I need to ask if someone has determined that March is a specific time for a specific event?  I've certainly missed a lot in all of this ongoing story, and a "March deadline" is part of what I've missed obviously.
Thanks again.

Ruth

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 05:06:32 PM »
I was stunned and deeply moved seeing the sky cam shots. I've listened to Marshall's interviews and that's why I'm here. We know this is coming, but it's like actually seeing the funnel cloud that was only forecast hours ago. Some say we are in the 11th hour. Seems more like 11:58.

Thank you to all involved in this documentation.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 07:59:02 AM »
Captured a few more shots, this time one from LVAS Observatory, as well as three from "haynes, stars end mayhill,nm".

One difference in the LVAS capture is that rather than after sunset or before sunrise, I picked a mid-day capture and what a surprise.

The first is from LVAS Observatory, Mt. Potosi, NEVADA, U.S.A. at 11:58:24 PDT, May 29, 2015, and unfortunately I did not get a few more here.  But it is hard to imagine the object surrounded by a "red halo" is anything other than our object of interest, not too "far" from our Sol, the sun.

The next set of captures is from "haynes, stars end mayhill, nm" in three separate captures on May 29, 2015.  Note the progression of the sun as it is setting, going from a huge sliver of light at 20:45:57 MDT, then 10 minutes later, a smaller sliver at 20:55:57 MDT, then five minutes later, finally an even tinier sun at  21:00:57 MDT.

Note as the sun dips below the horizon, giving out less and less light, that our object of interest grows in size and brightness, as the sky grows darker and darker.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:12:08 AM by ilinda »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 09:01:39 AM »
Very intriguing.  However, PX had always been near the 4 o'clock position with respect to the Sun, as seen from the Northern Hemisphere, and this object is on the other side of the Sun.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:39:07 PM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 11:30:47 AM »
Thundrn4957 do me a favor and don't contact other sites just yet! I am waiting to see if Marshall viewed the images I sent the 27th, and this Topic. He did reply to one email about it, that I had moved this Topic, but not sure...
Also: You are a member of the Stringers (independent observers and reporters) group set up by Marshall. I added you to the group several days ago.
Images: We have an FTP for the Stringers... are you familiar with FTP and can you put together a good collection of shots showing date time stamp. Along with notes clarifying which is the date the video was taken, to clarify you took the video the other fellow you were working with, if it was you narrating, and etc. Also notes on the cams.
Let me know.
Also you can post some images in the Copy Desk Board for stringers...post with info and date time visible. Now that you are a Stringer the Board should be visible to you, toward the top of the TH page.
Thanks for all you are doing!
Let me know if any questions...
Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW