Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Planet X System Sighted  (Read 26377 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Planet X System Sighted
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2015, 09:43:55 PM »
Guys, one possibility that will have to be addressed sooner or later is: weather balloons.  Probably is not for most images, but might be for some.

Here is a case in point from "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for February 21, 2015" at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21fe2015.htm
========================
[Q]   ... It is round and looked to have lights on it. Every time she zoomed in, the strange bright spots appeared in the image. ...

[A]  What stands behind tree limbs but in front of or amongst the clouds? A weather balloon, floating at low altitudes. Thought at a distance this balloon might be mistaken for a Monster Persona of a Moon Swirl, a Moon Swirl would have been consistently behind the clouds. Nor would it have had what appeared to be bright lights, which are merely a reflection from the attachments.
============================

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2015, 06:33:38 AM »
Something wrong with the allskycams link...will look for another version of it.
A friend told me the same thing after I sent her the exact thing I always use to get there.   So this morning, instead of clicking on the link I keep on my desktop, I just typed in "allskycam.com" in the URL and went directly to the site.  So that "/index.php" part isn't needed to get there.

And while I was there decided to check a few cams.  There were two that displayed what I had mentioned in an earlier post.  The sky may be totally cloud covered, or even totally blue, but sun is in wrong position, or too large, or too far over on horizon, for any other object to be seen, but sure enough, there in the "Summary of day..." along the bottom strip, there is the blazing white sun, and nearby is a small red object. 

These two are from: Cameron Park Rotary Community Park Observatory-- screen capture of 2015 June 15 5:58:06 PDT
and Sierra Remote Observatories, Auberry, CA --screen capture of 2015 June 15 05:19:45 PDT.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2015, 06:37:53 AM »
Guys, one possibility that will have to be addressed sooner or later is: weather balloons.  Probably is not for most images, but might be for some.

Here is a case in point from "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for February 21, 2015" at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/21fe2015.htm
========================
[Q]   ... It is round and looked to have lights on it. Every time she zoomed in, the strange bright spots appeared in the image. ...

[A]  What stands behind tree limbs but in front of or amongst the clouds? A weather balloon, floating at low altitudes. Thought at a distance this balloon might be mistaken for a Monster Persona of a Moon Swirl, a Moon Swirl would have been consistently behind the clouds. Nor would it have had what appeared to be bright lights, which are merely a reflection from the attachments.
This is an excellent reminder.  The other day (actually several days in a row) while scanning through all the allskycams, I ran across what I believe was a "balloon" of some sort.  It was so bright red and so sharp and clear that I wondered if someone is playing a joke on those who are "looking".  The object was so "in your face" that I did not want to screencapture, then display it anywhere.  It was from one of the Hong Kong observatories.

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2015, 03:31:41 PM »
Hello Barb,
I have few words really.
God Bless,
Here is a very touching tribute for Ms. Cassia from a fellow Patriot, She likely paid with her life in 2001 suffering the same "heart Failure" as Breitbart. She was 39, the 2000 Grammy winner from Brazil. Thanks Donny Serpicocaught the video out of Qatar All Sky;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p37aUiIdRhA
Duane

JustWright61

• Looking To Join A Survivor Group Sacramento, CA
    • Marketing Wright, Hosting You Can Use
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2015, 11:14:17 AM »
I checked out the allskycams today and I am awestruck by the fact that you can clearly see the Planet X System, especially the San Francisco cam.  It is larger than I expected.   :o.
Justwright61 - wow thanks for your observations.
Can you do some captures too?

I am using my phone as my computer no longer works.  I don't know how to do a screen capture. 
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."  Seneca the Younger

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2015, 01:51:06 PM »
Thundrn4957
You mention we are off on the time....can you share what you believe be the timeframe.   Thank you for your reports. They are helping me move much more quickly.
Mar
Hello,
If I am remembering correctly, yowusa and Gil Broussard of Planet 7X the claims I believe were March 2016. I believe I got that from Marshalls videos as well. I may be wrong but that was the time I was referring ti.
Thanks,
Duane

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »
I checked out the allskycams today and I am awestruck by the fact that you can clearly see the Planet X System, especially the San Francisco cam.  It is larger than I expected.   :o.
Justwright61 - wow thanks for your observations.
Can you do some captures too?

I am using my phone as my computer no longer works.  I don't know how to do a screen capture.
I can only help someone learn to do a screen capture, if that person is using Apple/Mac.  For entire screen:Shift+Command+3     and for only part of the screen: Shift+Command+4 then position your cursor in the upper left hand corner of where you want the smaller screen to be, then bring the cursor down to your lower right hand corner (as a "frame" appears around your new screen).  As soon as you drop the cursor, that little screen is captured.
Good luck, as that probably won't help you, but might help someone else.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2015, 08:57:51 PM »
I don't know how to do a screen capture.

On a computer keyboard, ctrl prt scr  as one keystroke, should put the screen image into the clipboard.  Then in Paint, click on Edit and Paste.  From there, you can delete sections, move sections, resize, etc.

Note:  ctrl is the "control" key, and prt scr is the "print screen" key. Hold ctrl down and tap prt scr once.

Ruth

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2015, 10:25:44 PM »
Thanks everyone who has contributed to this thread of Planet X sightings.
Also I appreciate the info on how to do screen shots.

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2015, 08:26:28 PM »

========================

Ah Jim, none of the sightings are weather balloons unless of course you call these weather balloons. I am sorry there are many in denial of the truth. I do not understand why nobody has imaged anything yet with a telescope. Considering they can be seen during the daytime with All Sky cams. I am shocked. God bless!https://plus.google.com/107479441208213704786/posts/T4j5uKasW1V?pid=6162503167131704914&oid=107479441208213704786

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »
none of the sightings are weather balloons

I hope not, but how do you know? (Somebody will ask)

I received another possibility from a psychic, but I need to get second opinions from other psychics.  I am working on it.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2015, 06:44:28 AM »
This morning I went to the allskycam.com site and found an example of something I've seen only recently, in past few weeks.

As mentioned earlier, often a particular allskycam will show cloudy or hazy conditions with not much else visible, yet on the "Summary of day...past 24 hours..." clip, there will be the sun, usually around 1200 or 1300 bright or overly bright, with a reddish orb nearby.

Recently I've been seeing an additional orb, usually on the opposite side of the sun, and not reddish, in the "Summary of day...past 24 hours" display.  The one this morning is a good example of this, and it's from Cameron Park Rotary Community Observatory, in a screen capture labeled:
2015 Jun 23 05:58:06 PDT.

rotorman

• Trusted Member
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2015, 02:24:57 AM »
I live in Brisbane and I still see nothing,so what the f is going on ,the red halo has to be a sun dog ,Duane what are you really looking at ,not being a smart arse but im still searching for answers ,kind regards folks

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2015, 09:01:54 AM »
the red halo has to be a sun dog

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dogs
" Sun dogs are a member of a large family of halos, created by light interacting with ice crystals in the atmosphere. Sun dogs typically appear as two subtly colored patches of light to the left and right of the Sun, approximately 22° distant and at the same elevation above the horizon as the Sun. "

(I tried to include some images here, but they would not go in.  Attached are some images - Jim)

Notice that the red coloring of sun dogs is always on the Sun side of the dogs, and that they are "to the left and right of the Sun, approximately 22° distant and at the same elevation above the horizon as the Sun".

That should identify some cases.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:16:06 AM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »
none of the sightings are weather balloons

I hope not, but how do you know? (Somebody will ask)

I received another possibility from a psychic, but I need to get second opinions from other psychics.  I am working on it.

Thanks, Jim. Let us know?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW