Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Planet X System Sighted  (Read 26378 times)

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
Re: Planet X System Sighted
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 06:30:02 AM »
Thundrn4957 do me a favor and don't contact other sites just yet! I am waiting to see if Marshall viewed the images I sent the 27th, and this Topic. He did reply to one email about it, that I had moved this Topic, but not sure...
Also: You are a member of the Stringers (independent observers and reporters) group set up by Marshall. I added you to the group several days ago.
Images: We have an FTP for the Stringers... are you familiar with FTP and can you put together a good collection of shots showing date time stamp. Along with notes clarifying which is the date the video was taken, to clarify you took the video the other fellow you were working with, if it was you narrating, and etc. Also notes on the cams.
Let me know.
Also you can post some images in the Copy Desk Board for stringers...post with info and date time visible. Now that you are a Stringer the Board should be visible to you, toward the top of the TH page.
Thanks for all you are doing!
Let me know if any questions...
Barb Townsend

Thank you for all you do. I have so many questions, I don't hardly know where to start. I feel a need to run and hide although there is nowhere. I want to prepare more but from what I see, there is no preparation other than the food and water, and a few other things so I can at least make it to the passing of the System. Other than that with the Nuclear disaster already underway and the adding to it by at least 200 times more, not counting the possible Nuclear War crap, There is no preparing that will matter. I say that knowing He is No 1 in preparation.
Thanks again, and I sent a friend request and message to Marshall on FB thanking him for all his work and as well, gave the yowusa team a thumbs up. If not for all of you, I would not have been able to contribute.
Take care,
Duane

JustWright61

• Looking To Join A Survivor Group Sacramento, CA
    • Marketing Wright, Hosting You Can Use
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 03:04:42 PM »
Quote from: Marzstar link=topic=5905.msg85093#msg85093
date=1433602977
JustWright
Can you give me the sites your are viewing, time of day etc.  I would like to view them as well.  Thank you.
Mar

I believe it was around 3pm and can be seen now.  Union City, San Francisco and San Diego.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."  Seneca the Younger

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »
Thundrn4957 do me a favor and don't contact other sites just yet! I am waiting to see if Marshall viewed the images I sent the 27th, and this Topic. He did reply to one email about it, that I had moved this Topic, but not sure...
Also: You are a member of the Stringers (independent observers and reporters) group set up by Marshall. I added you to the group several days ago.
Images: We have an FTP for the Stringers... are you familiar with FTP and can you put together a good collection of shots showing date time stamp. Along with notes clarifying which is the date the video was taken, to clarify you took the video the other fellow you were working with, if it was you narrating, and etc. Also notes on the cams.
Let me know.
Also you can post some images in the Copy Desk Board for stringers...post with info and date time visible. Now that you are a Stringer the Board should be visible to you, toward the top of the TH page.
Thanks for all you are doing!
Let me know if any questions...
Barb Townsend

Thank you for all you do. I have so many questions, I don't hardly know where to start. I feel a need to run and hide although there is nowhere. I want to prepare more but from what I see, there is no preparation other than the food and water, and a few other things so I can at least make it to the passing of the System. Other than that with the Nuclear disaster already underway and the adding to it by at least 200 times more, not counting the possible Nuclear War crap, There is no preparing that will matter. I say that knowing He is No 1 in preparation.
Thanks again, and I sent a friend request and message to Marshall on FB thanking him for all his work and as well, gave the yowusa team a thumbs up. If not for all of you, I would not have been able to contribute.
Take care,
Duane
You can stay in touch    Barb2011x@gmail.com

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2015, 11:44:27 PM »
I checked out the allskycams today and I am awestruck by the fact that you can clearly see the Planet X System, especially the San Francisco cam.  It is larger than I expected.   :o.
Justwright61 - wow thanks for your observations.
Can you do some captures too?

thundrn4957

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
  • Never Again
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 02:36:32 AM »
It is amazing just how fast this Beast is moving. I am stunned every time I look at it from morning to morning. They are chemtrailing quite a lot on some of the cams but like I have claimed, they are privately owned cams and not everyone is their slaves. We missed by a mile on the arrival date and the Brian Williams step down makes a lot more sense yes!. I bet we don't see Hillary on the campaign trail. and as a matter of fact, a watchdogging will tell all just how soon. The damn thing may crawl over the sun before we get any kind of notice.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/107479441208213704786/posts/YkqoLB91uye?pid=6159417097782713778&oid=107479441208213704786

Marzstar

• stringers
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 06:08:01 AM »
Thundrn4957
You mention we are off on the time....can you share what you believe be the timeframe.   Thank you for your reports. They are helping me move much more quickly.
Mar

bradske

• stringers
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 07:05:51 AM »
I too have witnessed the object and seems that the California cams have the best views around daybreak.
My question is does the fact that we can see it so well mean the object has cleared the ecliptic plane?

First post, have been doing lots of research thru the posts from this site.
Bradske

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 08:47:37 AM »
Good work, ya-all.  Remember:  the most useful images would be when the object is partially covered by something nearer, which would usually be clouds, because that then eliminates lens flare as a possibility.  And also, if you can see it yourself personally at the same time and report the direction of the line of sight from your location, that would be perfect!

If you don't live in the same area as the sky-cam, do you know someone who does and could look outside when you call?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:03:19 AM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 06:18:50 PM »
I too have witnessed the object and seems that the California cams have the best views around daybreak.
My question is does the fact that we can see it so well mean the object has cleared the ecliptic plane?

First post, have been doing lots of research thru the posts from this site.
Bradske

Hello Bradske and welcome to the Planet X Town Hall!
Thanks for the info on the California Cams. Can you do some screen savers, which show the time on the cam?
Size to post in topics is 650 - but be sure to save them also in 900 in case they get uploaded to the FTP, etc.
Within this Board you could set up a
Calfornia Cams Topic if you like.
Send me a msg.  You could be part of the "Stringers" Group which observes, takes photos, saves screen shots from cams; news of their observations also.

All The Best,
Barb Townsend

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 08:16:19 PM »
It looks like quite a few are now looking up, or at least talking about it.  Thanks to everyone involved in this.

I think also, this means it might be time for some of us to dust off our cameras and start taking pictures again.  I have a "Red Filter", a #14 Welder's Glass filter, and an "Amazon sun filter" that I plan to use ASAP.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2015, 08:07:30 AM »
does the fact that we can see it so well mean the object has cleared the ecliptic plane?

Mmmm,  no ... not that I can visualize at the moment.

bradske

• stringers
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2015, 01:43:45 PM »
from today 3:41 central time.
date and time stamp is on screen capture.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2015, 12:44:42 AM »
bradske, thanks for your image...
You are now in the Stringers Group...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2015, 01:53:40 PM »
Periodically (almost every day) I visit www.allskycams.com/index.php and some days I check out every single cam.  Usually by looking at the thumbnails on the left, you can determind if that particular cam is totally clouded over and not worth the time. 

More and more of these cams are now showing a red or reddish body near the sun,  and you can sometimes even see the "other" object in that tiny thumbnail!

A few hours ago I saw many different cams, and probably almost half showed a red object either in the main "looking up" pic, or in that Summary shot.  The observatories must have their own choices about filters, etc., because one, in Janesville, NY, IIRC, shows an "other body" near the sun, and it looks green!  So I assume there is some filtering going on in that one.

Thanks Bradske and thundrn4957 and anyone else capturing these intriguing images!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2015, 04:05:54 PM »
Something wrong with the allskycams link...will look for another version of it.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW