Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Holistic Health Care Providers - Ketogenic Diet for Cancer  (Read 2953 times)

Ruth

Holistic Health Care Providers – Survival Heroes   
There are many professions in the holistic health care arena. These individuals are one of the keys to our survival as a species. They have salvaged the healing arts that are our birthright and which have been all but destroyed by the healing for profit mongrels. We need to learn from them in practical ways which can be passed on when medical care as we know it no longer exists.

Here is a web link to locate holistic health care providers in your area.
Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine at aihm.org.

To find a list of the top 100 physicians practicing integrative medicine check out this link. These are the ones NewsMax determined are best, and only physicians.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/top-physicians-integrative-medicine/2015/05/27/id/646935/#ixzz3bTJwElXH

One that is missing is John E. Whitcomb MD. I can offer a personal testimonial. As a Stage IV NET cancer patient I saw him to embark on an alternative cancer treatment. I used it pre surgery which went much better than anticipated (July 2014). I am now using it post surgery with the goal of getting off the monthly chemo injections. The anti cancer diet Dr. Whitcomb designed for me is the Ketogenic Diet. I will be writing a summary of this around the anniversary of the surgery. However, I am feeling much better, and that means a lot.  I am Stage IV, and surgery could not remove all of the cancer. My goal is to get well enough to no longer need the monthly chemo shots. That would mean the cancer is diminishing. I feel this is possible.

I am an herbalist and aromatherapist and have been organic since the 70s in my approach to life. Yet I was surrounded by a toxic environment of conventional farms. NET is neuroendocrine tumor cancer - the hormones are the target. That fits with the hormone like substances used today by conventional farms especially RoundUp. I could not keep the spray from drifting over my land, gardens and orchard. I no longer live there.

Cancer is a metabolic disease, and sugar feeds it plain and simple. The Keto genie diet is based upon reducing the amount of glucose circulating so that the body produces ketones. This indicates that glucose stores are diminishing and starving cancer cells.

The Ketogenic diet I am on is more strict than the Atkins Diet. For anyone wishing to prepare for the lean times ahead, Dr. Whitcomb suggested the book: THE NEW ATKINS MADE EASY by Collette Heimowitz. One word of caution. Be very careful using the processed Atkins food – the bars and snacks. They contain natural sugar substitutes which can be very laxative for some people. The sweets are also addictive. The only thing I felt helpful were the shakes as meal replacement. They are non soy as well. For this diet I eat NO processed food, grains or high glycemic fruit or starch vegetables. This diet is very doable as a survival diet. Plus the amount of food needed is way less than normal portions, and there are NO cravings.

http://www.livelongmd.com/index.asp?pid=1
                                                    John E. Whitcomb MD
Brookfield Longevity Medical Clinic
17585 W North Ave, Suite # 160, Brookfield, WI 53045 [west of Milwaukee]
P. (262) 784-5300 | F. (262) 784-6150 Brookfield Longevity Medical Clinic
17585 W North Ave, Suite # 160, Brookfield, WI 53045
                                  P. (262) 784-5300 | F. (262) 784-6150
Dr Whitcomb is Board Certified with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in which he is fellowship graduate. He has completed the only Masters Program of Metabolic and Functional Medicine in America held at the University of South Florida - the only physician in Wisconsin to have done so.  And recently, he has started another master's program in Integrative Cancer Care, another first and only in America. 

He is Board Certified in Holistic and Integrative Medicine from the prestigious Scripts Institute and a diplomat of that college.

He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Disaster Medicine too, but those aren't what we are talking about here. Those are just icing on an experienced resume.

Dr Whitcomb is not just a physician but an advocate for peace and justice around the world. He remains invested in giving and supporting the hospitals in India his Grandfather founded and his father helped sustain. Khariar Hospital, Tilda and Mungeli, all in SE India that serve some of the poorest of the poor. And some of the proceeds of this clinic will always be channeled to those missions and ministries. "That's how we live our lives. We give back for the privilege of being so blessed by chance and opportunity."

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Holistic Health Care Providers - Ketogenic Diet for Cancer
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 07:37:52 AM »
Ruth--WOW!

Thanks for posting such a bundle of information.  One tidbit I'll mention, that ties right in with some of what you have said, is that recently I watched an excellent 11-part series by author Ty Bollinger, called "The Quest for the Cures Continues....".  It is all about curing cancer holistically/alternatively, and I thought I knew a lot about alternative cures--until I watched that series.

One thing in it that has really stuck with me is how he describes the rooms/lounges where patients are in their chairs/beds receiving chemo.  He said those lounges are stocked with all sorts of candy, cookies, sweets, and everything that FEEDS CANCER.  I personally believe the makers of chemo know of this connection when they stock these facilities with the free sugary treats, that continue to feed the cancers, from which the chemo makers profit very handsomely.

Thanks again, Ruth!

Ruth

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 04:36:56 PM »
Linda, you are SO right!

Yes, I saw that one too and the series the Truth about Cancer.

And yes! When I go to the Vince Lombardi Cancer Center for my monthly chemo it makes me sick to see that same thing. Just walking in the door and there is a big jar of candy. The hospital pharmacy has 6 feet of space below the cash register in front, and on top of the counter, just filled with candy. Close by are the diabetic supplies. And their cafeteria serves all kinds of desserts.

There are some other pertinent sources I'll post too that people can check out. What strikes me about the K diet however is that not only is this a way to purge our bodies of the influences of sugar, but it is also a terrific way to prepare for the truly lean times ahead. Knowing what will keep you healthy is half the battle. Also doing the Atkins diet now, a less severe form of what I am doing, will be a great way to get in shape for the times to come. I don't mean just losing weight, but getting the body systems to work. I found out that liver cleansing is huge on this as it is the filtration plant for everything we eat and drink. Also the endocrine system needs to be in working order. That's where my cancer targeted. What a tough wake up call that was.

So there will be a posting about that, hopefully this weekend.

I was fascinated by your use of usnea and your goat walks. I used to raise goats, and herbs are my passion. Thank you for your comments.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 11:36:41 PM »
To new Global Moderator Ruth: I have been looking forward to seeing this article. I didn't it was already up! Ditto to what  ilinda said, "Wow!"
Thanks for sharing and since there is so much more I need to learn on this subject, I will definitely keep reading.
You and ilinda both are so knowledgeable...great to read these posts.
Blessings,
- BarbT.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 02:01:43 PM »
World famous holistic doctor suddenly shuts clinic after death threats to her entire family and trouble with FDA  ??? ::)

https://www.healthnutnews.com/world-famous-holistic-doctor-suddenly-shuts-clinic-after-death-threats-to-her-entire-family-and-trouble-with-fda/

Note from Erin: We received a lovely thank you note from Dr. Farrah for sharing her story. We are thinking of her and hope she and her family are well and will continue to be safe.)

We are thinking of Dr. Farrah and her family in the Philippines right now. This amazing doctor, who had a world-famous clinic where patients could be seen for free, had to suddenly close its doors.

On her Facebook page of well over 3 MILLION followers, she explained the following:

“Today, the lives my children, my patients and I were threatened if I remain open. I need to temporarily close for the safety of my kids and patients. This breaks my heart to do this.

This time will also give me the opportunity to deal with the many issues coming from government offices and agencies initiated from the complaints filed by certain medical societies. These resulted in the filing of several cases against me, raids of my property and clinic as well as a prohibition now for me to manufacture health products. I’m also unable to currently administer and distribute them to my patients. My license to practice medicine could be revoked if I continue my service to patients right now. I cannot provide Boston C or any other of my inventions to any patients until these government issues are resolved. To do so could end my career as a doctor.

I’m cooperating with the government offices and agencies and resorting to all remedies available to me under the law to remedy this.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience and suffering that this could cause many of you and your loved ones. This is not what I want to happen to my patients. It saddens me beyond measure.

It’s my sincere hope that we can reopen at the soonest possible time so that I can continue to serve and care for you all.”

In an article written about her clinic, which you can view here, the author describes herself as “awestruck”:

“I was awestruck to see hundreds of people from all over the Philippines, and other countries who came that day. How had I not heard about this beautiful farm-based facility where celebrities, captains of industry, government officials, and even royalty go?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-HkOkRi3U

On her page, Dr. Bunch discusses the FDA raiding her clinic (they have nearly an identical FDA to our own country) and taking over 300,000$ worth of her devices and inventions.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 02:27:50 PM »
We may be coming to a point at which it might be best for holistic practitioners to lie low and advertise only by word of mouth.  If those of us who are not M.D.'s but have information, supplies or equipment to share do the same (practicing the rule of doing no harm) - such as the way our rural health food stores and chiropractors operate - then perhaps some of the gaps may be filled in that way. 

In the long run, it may be most helpful to educate people and encourage them to procure their own materials to keep at home.  A single inexpensive colloidal silver generator, however, can manufacture hundreds of pints of solution that can be given away at no charge, costing the donor only 9-v batteries, saline solution, and distilled water, if clean glass jars and lids are obtained free from participants.  Participants could also be asked to donate a gallon of distilled water in exchange.  The batteries might each last a year, and only a few drops of saline are used per pint or quart, so they barely represent any expense at all.  All done so quietly and off the radar, that we could call it Guerilla Medicine.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 03:15:45 PM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 02:30:49 PM »
we could call it Guerilla Medicine.

Sounds like a Wonderful  topic for a thread of it's own!

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2018, 02:49:04 PM »
 :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
Yes, staying under the radar, when doing "health work" is essential to remaining alive and well.

What a sad and unfortunate story of the doctor in Phillippines.  She will probably now be harassed for years by the "other" FDA, just as Dr. Stanislav Brezinsky (sp) has in the U.S. 

Guess it works the same all over the world.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW