Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: CANCER info from standard medical and alternative sites  (Read 4513 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: CANCER info from standard medical and alternative sites
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 03:54:24 PM »
Coming in late here...

Thanks for that mention of the lack of Blood:Brain Barrier in the sinuses.  Just think of how close they are to the brain!  Also, that is a sad story about your friend, Yowbarb, but we who are interested in wholistic/holistic health and medicine know how difficult it is for mainstream-oriented people to open their eyes to other possibilities.

My dear childhood friend, Patty, recently had breast cancer.  She and I recently re-hooked up via email after many decades apart and have discovered so much in common--probably more now than before, including interest in herbs and holistic modalities.

Her doctor told her she had breast cancer, and she informed him she wanted to try some herbal/alternative things.  Then at her next visit he said "you have three types of cancer, and they are growing very fast, and you have to have chemo and radiation, or they will continue to grow fast and kill you quickcly" or something pretty much like that.  So he did scare her to death, and she did go through with all of it, but I tried to get her to obtain a copy of the pathology report which will spell out in detail the type(s) of cancer(s) by name, and their extent of invasion, if any.  I do not know if she ever did ask, but she never did get a copy. 

My own intuition is that she may, or may not have had "a lot" of cancer, but when he heard she wanted to use herbs first, he went into high gear to scare the crap out of her.  They detail how doctors do this in that Truth About Cancer series on cancer treatments, etc.  Of course, they also show how the urgency that doctors instill in patients is not based on reality, plus when they hear patients want to go holistic, they react in the way we can all imagine.

And am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, as it hits home, knowing Patty all these years.  We climbed trees together!

Hi ilinda...how touching to hear about how you reconnected with Patty. That is what happened with my friend Edie...  I know I should have tried harder to help my friend... she was proud stubborn...
Did Patty eventually get a clean bill of health with the cancer? Is she in the land of the living?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 12:15:10 AM »
https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-cranberry-juice.html?utm_source=onesignal&utm_medium=15Apr18WebPush#antitumor-effects

15 Amazing benefits of cranberry juice

Antitumor Effects
The anti-tumor efficacy offered by cranberry juice is attributed to the presence of polyphenolic compounds within the fruit. Studies have suggested that regular consumption of cranberry juice inhibits the development and spread of lung, breast, colon, prostate, and other cancers. Cranberry juice contains a high amount of salicylic acid which can help reduce swelling, prevent blood clots, and eliminate tumors.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 05:08:25 AM »
Some good brands without added sugar that can be stored long-term are Mott's, Apple and Eve, and R.W. Knudson Family.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 06:13:05 PM »
Coming in late here...

Thanks for that mention of the lack of Blood:Brain Barrier in the sinuses.  Just think of how close they are to the brain!  Also, that is a sad story about your friend, Yowbarb, but we who are interested in wholistic/holistic health and medicine know how difficult it is for mainstream-oriented people to open their eyes to other possibilities.

My dear childhood friend, Patty, recently had breast cancer.  She and I recently re-hooked up via email after many decades apart and have discovered so much in common--probably more now than before, including interest in herbs and holistic modalities.

Her doctor told her she had breast cancer, and she informed him she wanted to try some herbal/alternative things.  Then at her next visit he said "you have three types of cancer, and they are growing very fast, and you have to have chemo and radiation, or they will continue to grow fast and kill you quickcly" or something pretty much like that.  So he did scare her to death, and she did go through with all of it, but I tried to get her to obtain a copy of the pathology report which will spell out in detail the type(s) of cancer(s) by name, and their extent of invasion, if any.  I do not know if she ever did ask, but she never did get a copy. 

My own intuition is that she may, or may not have had "a lot" of cancer, but when he heard she wanted to use herbs first, he went into high gear to scare the crap out of her.  They detail how doctors do this in that Truth About Cancer series on cancer treatments, etc.  Of course, they also show how the urgency that doctors instill in patients is not based on reality, plus when they hear patients want to go holistic, they react in the way we can all imagine.

And am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, as it hits home, knowing Patty all these years.  We climbed trees together!

Hi ilinda...how touching to hear about how you reconnected with Patty. That is what happened with my friend Edie...  I know I should have tried harder to help my friend... she was proud stubborn...
Did Patty eventually get a clean bill of health with the cancer? Is she in the land of the living?
Yes, Patty is still alive and a bit more aware now.  It sounds like no matter how hard anyone would have tried, your friend Edie was no doubt convinced that the medical establishment knows what's best and anyone who would use herbs or other methods, must be totally insane.

The door of awareness opens very slowly for some, and for others, it just gets burst open and never closes.  Unfortunately, Patty wants to take all herbs in pill form, or at least it seems that way.  She had watched some of the The Truth About Cancer videos I sent her and saw that part about frankincense essential oil, so she decided to use it.  But instead of buying just the essential oil, she bought some pill or other conconction that contained a bunch of things, one of which was frankincense oil.

But that mixture is not what was helping the patients described in the video.  I don't want to get pushy, but would love to drop the hint that maybe some of those other ingredients might not be the best for helping deal with cancer.  But I'm trying to refrain from unsolicited advice.  But if she asks, I'll have plenty to say.  I certainly wish her well.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...