Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: CANCER info from standard medical and alternative sites  (Read 11119 times)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: CANCER info from standard medical and alternative sites
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2019, 01:02:11 AM »
Adding links to play two of the general anti-cancer 11th harmonic frequencies on Youtube while you work:

100,000 Hz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItIOXW9tGO0

9090 Hz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB3ex1QRwZw

The higher tone will not be in the range of human hearing, while the lower frequency will be audible.

I haven't had time to check this out, maybe later, but I have a question:

Since human hearing range is 20 hz to 20,000 hz, would not all devices that are made to produce sounds for humans to hear produce sounds in that range only?

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 07:30:32 AM »
Ultrasonic sound = ultrasound = frequencies below 20 Hz and above 20,000 Hz.

Great teen fiction book in which sub-audible frequency for the purpose of inducing psychological stress is a major theme:

Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators: The Secret of Terror Castle

Any musical instrument can be adapted to play ultrasonic frequencies, simply by lengthening strings or pipes via mathematical proportion for lower frequencies, or by shortening strings or pipes for higher frequencies.

ilinda

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2019, 11:10:30 AM »
Adding links to play two of the general anti-cancer 11th harmonic frequencies on Youtube while you work:

100,000 Hz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItIOXW9tGO0

9090 Hz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB3ex1QRwZw

The higher tone will not be in the range of human hearing, while the lower frequency will be audible.

I haven't had time to check this out, maybe later, but I have a question:

Since human hearing range is 20 hz to 20,000 hz, would not all devices that are made to produce sounds for humans to hear produce sounds in that range only?
If the frequencies are for healing, I doubt that the human ear needs to actually "hear" it/them, because we have receptors to sound waves in many places besides the ear.  Plus frequencies that are outside our range of hearing can still be received and interpreted by the brain, so my two cents says that the frequencies might be "heard" by our ears, but don't necessarily have to, for healing to occur.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2019, 01:04:29 PM »
Any idea of where else in the body other auditory nerves might be located?

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2019, 01:28:14 PM »
Ultrasonic sound = ultrasound = frequencies below 20 Hz and above 20,000 Hz.

Sound frequency below 20 hz are "infrasound"  Elephants can hear some of that range.

If the frequencies are for healing, I doubt that the human ear needs to actually "hear" it/them, because we have receptors to sound waves in many places besides the ear.  Plus frequencies that are outside our range of hearing can still be received and interpreted by the brain, so my two cents says that the frequencies might be "heard" by our ears, but don't necessarily have to, for healing to occur.

My point was that no audio device that was made to produce sounds for human listening will be capable of producing ultrasound.

Infrasound, however, is another matter because the lower frequencies can be modulated onto frequencies within human hearing range.   That is how the tracks for hypnosis and meditation work.  E.g, 440 hz amplitude modulated at 4 hz, for example.

Some, -or many if not perhaps most - cells, tissues, and organs react to one or more specific frequencies of sonic, EMF, electrical, magnetic, or scalar pulsations.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:58:34 PM by Jimfarmer »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW