Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: In this Time of Times  (Read 2663 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
In this Time of Times
« on: July 26, 2015, 04:19:03 PM »

First, the new physics of human consciousness or intention vortex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2XArVAbU0

worth your time.

Second, the old notion of prayer ... or lack thereof:

"...
Little children, praised be Jesus!

You are very special, children, special because God loves you.  If all the peoples of the world turned against you, God would still love you.  He will never abandon you.  Put all your trust in Jesus, your Savior.  In everything, in all that you do, in times of happiness and in times of sorrow, trust with all your heart, soul and mind.  Trust God!  All things are made new because of Jesus.

You know, dear children, that you desire to fulfill the Divine Will of God.  There are two wills.  There is the Divine Will, and there is the permissive will.  I have a plan for the salvation of the world for which  I have prayed for a very long time on your behalf.  Oftentimes, my plan changes, although it will be fulfilled according to God's Divine Will.  It changes because you are gifted with a permissive will.  You have the freedom to choose.  God, in His Mercy and kindness, allows you to choose.  He does not force you.

So if you trust with all your heart in God, His Divine Will shall unfold.  I have said that God the Father has promised to now intervene.  This is His Divine Will, when He chooses.  Nothing can stop what He desires.  If He desires anything that I request on your behalf, it will happen, regardless of your free will, because He knows what brings everlasting true joy and happiness for you.

In your life, you are able to choose.  When you discern everyday to fulfill God's Divine Will, trust with all your heart and remove any obstacles that would prevent you from fulfilling His Will.  It may not seem like a happy course; but if you are resigned to His Divine Will, your permissive will shall follow through, and you will be at peace, completely free. You will not be afraid.  You will be courageous.  You will have the fortitude to persevere, the temperance to follow through, and the wisdom to understand.

Do not be afraid to die.  It is far better to die than to live where there is no peace or love.  Eternal happiness awaits all those who desire and trust in God to live and see the most glorious Beatific Vision with the Holy Angels and Saints, and to be blessed by the Presence of the Holy Trinity forever and ever.  Timeless beauty!

You have a choice, and that choice begins now.  Live now as if in Heaven, and trust, trust, trust!  Regardless, God's Divine Will shall unfold.  He has promised, and through His Mercy, I bow in humility to move with Him at all costs, at all times, forever.  So, if my plan does not seem to you to be unfolding according to your agenda, know that permissive will allows a choice due to your freedom.  But ultimately, inevitably and beyond any doubt, I trust and I know God's Divine Will shall unfold.

Peace to you.  I love you; and I thank you in advance for being good children, loving children, peaceful children, prayerful children, and children who really trust.
..."
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 06:47:45 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
In this Time of times
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 12:08:29 PM »
"...
"Dear children! With joy I am with you also today and I call all of you, little children, pray, pray, pray so as to comprehend the love which I have for you. My love is stronger than evil, little children, therefore draw closer to God so as to feel my joy in God. Without God, little children, you do not have a future, you do not have hope or salvation; therefore leave evil and choose good. I am with you and, with you, I intercede before God for all of your needs. Thank you for having responded to my call."
..."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:00:30 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
In this Time of times
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
"...
Little children, praised be Jesus,

Little ones, I thank you for coming to pray. I wish all my children to pray because it will illuminate the Truth. Everything will come to the surface. The Truth will be made known to those who pray, the knowledge of yourself and of your Savior will surface.

I can tell you that the new events that have just unfolded will have serious consequences. These events will have grave consequences in relation to your Constitution and your civil rights. It saddens me to have to tell you these things because I have hope here, especially here at the Center of my Immaculate Heart.

But few people are praying, and few desire to even know the Truth and to change. Because of these results, I tell you with all surety that the Four Horseman have now suited up and are saddling the horses. When they will be released is for God the Father to know. But this act is an abomination to God the Father for the human family. Times change. Many things change, but the Truth cannot be changed. The Truth is the Truth, which has been outlined by my Son.

I encourage you to remain faithful to the sacraments. Keep very close to them with regular confession, prayer, the Mass and the Rosary - everything that you can do to be one with the Lord, my Son, for times will continue to be more confusing, and in that confusion it becomes difficult to pray unless you have a foundation in prayer.

Invite my people, all of my people, all of my Son’s children, to pray! There is no time for fear. It is time to put on your armor, for the evil about to be unleashed here is EVIL indeed; and only through prayer will you have the perseverance, the fortitude, the courage and the strength needed to be the ambassadors of Light. To the few remnants that will survive, I love you and I thank you for praying. I take all of your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart.

I remain here with you forever. I am not leaving because I love you, and I will keep you safe. Peace.
..."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 05:01:01 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: In this Time of Times
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 05:46:35 PM »
"...

You are very special, children, special because God loves you.  If all the peoples of the world turned against you, God would still love you.  He will never abandon you.  Put all your trust in Jesus, your Savior.  In everything, in all that you do, in times of happiness and in times of sorrow, trust with all your heart, soul and mind.  Trust God!  All things are made new because of Jesus.

You know, dear children, that you desire to fulfill the Divine Will of God.  There are two wills.  There is the Divine Will, and there is the permissive will.  I have a plan for the salvation of the world for which  I have prayed for a very long time on your behalf.  Oftentimes, my plan changes, although it will be fulfilled according to God's Divine Will.  It changes because you are gifted with a permissive will.  You have the freedom to choose.  God, in His Mercy and kindness, allows you to choose.  He does not force you.

So if you trust with all your heart in God, His Divine Will shall unfold.
  I have said that God the Father has promised to now intervene.  This is His Divine Will, when He chooses.  Nothing can stop what He desires.  If He desires anything that I request on your behalf, it will happen, regardless of your free will, because He knows what brings everlasting true joy and happiness for you.

In your life, you are able to choose.  When you discern everyday to fulfill God's Divine Will, trust with all your heart and remove any obstacles that would prevent you from fulfilling His Will.  It may not seem like a happy course; but if you are resigned to His Divine Will, your permissive will shall follow through, and you will be at peace, completely free. You will not be afraid.  You will be courageous.  You will have the fortitude to persevere, the temperance to follow through, and the wisdom to understand.

Do not be afraid to die.  It is far better to die than to live where there is no peace or love.  Eternal happiness awaits all those who desire and trust in God to live and see the most glorious Beatific Vision with the Holy Angels and Saints, and to be blessed by the Presence of the Holy Trinity forever and ever.  Timeless beauty!

You have a choice, and that choice begins now.  Live now as if in Heaven, and trust, trust, trust!  Regardless, God's Divine Will shall unfold.  He has promised, and through His Mercy, I bow in humility to move with Him at all costs, at all times, forever.  So, if my plan does not seem to you to be unfolding according to your agenda, know that permissive will allows a choice due to your freedom.  But ultimately, inevitably and beyond any doubt, I trust and I know God's Divine Will shall unfold.

Peace to you.  I love you; and I thank you in advance for being good children, loving children, peaceful children, prayerful children, and children who really trust.
..."

Time is NOT on our side but Help is, if we knock, we seek, we ask. You do not live by bread alone! Even secular scholars, such as those relating to the Maya, to Crystal Skulls, etc. EMPHASIZE that there is help to be had but it is WAITING to be ASKED and it will come from above and not in the flesh.

REMEMBER:

Meekness
    Innocence
    Purity
    Honesty
    Gentleness of Heart
    Total Dependence on God

Diagram A                         +              Diagram B                                                                =      The Play

Winter of Ash                                     The time of Trial & Tribulation
Covert Visitations                                 The Seal of Protection
Deep Impact                                        Disasters Naturally, Humanly & Spiritually
Perihelion                                             Continually Increasing Chaos, Confusion, Evil & Fear
Annunaki Arrive                                    The Illumination of the Soul or Spirit
Venus Impact                                       The Warning
Annunaki Depart                                   The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil
Lurch Day                                             The Purification
Days of Darkness                                  The Three Days of Darkness
Pole Shift                                              The Direct Intervention of the Creator & Sustainer
Transit the Tail                                      The Face of the Earth is Renewed
Backside                                               The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of God

The Illumination, to be discussed as an element of veracity. Are the spiritual aspects written on the Meekness board truth or fiction? The yardstick....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 07:05:11 PM »
The yardstick or measure of veracity of Part B of 'the play' discussed throughout is simply this:
The predicted Illumination aka Warning is to occur on the front-side of the sequence of events. It is to be experienced by every living human at the exact same time. Should this occur, we can believe the entire scope of spirituality presented in these threads hands-down, without doubt. Should it not occur then the larger part of these threads would be in question, not the principles of Goodness like the Beatitudes and Works of Mercy and such, but the messages of visionaries, etc.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
"...

So if you trust with all your heart in God, His Divine Will shall unfold.
  I have said that God the Father has promised to now intervene.  This is His Divine Will, when He chooses.  Nothing can stop what He desires.  If He desires anything that I request on your behalf, it will happen, regardless of your free will, because He knows what brings everlasting true joy and happiness for you.

..."

Time is NOT on our side but Help is, if we knock, we seek, we ask. You do not live by bread alone! Even secular scholars, such as those relating to the Maya, to Crystal Skulls, etc. EMPHASIZE that there is help to be had but it is WAITING to be ASKED and it will come from above and not in the flesh.

REMEMBER:

Meekness
    Innocence
    Purity
    Honesty
    Gentleness of Heart
    Total Dependence on God

Diagram A                         +              Diagram B                                                                =      The Play

Winter of Ash                                     The time of Trial & Tribulation
Covert Visitations                                 The Seal of Protection
Deep Impact                                        Disasters Naturally, Humanly & Spiritually
Perihelion                                             Continually Increasing Chaos, Confusion, Evil & Fear
Annunaki Arrive                                    The Illumination of the Soul or Spirit
Venus Impact                                       The Warning
Annunaki Depart                                   The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil
Lurch Day                                             The Purification
Days of Darkness                                  The Three Days of Darkness
Pole Shift                                              The Direct Intervention of the Creator & Sustainer
Transit the Tail                                      The Face of the Earth is Renewed
Backside                                               The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of God

The Illumination, to be discussed as an element of veracity. Are the spiritual aspects written on the Meekness board truth or fiction? The yardstick....

Mount Zvir, Slovakia 1995:

http://litmanova.net/August%201995.html

On the birthday of GenericUser.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #7: In this Time of Times - NEW
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2015, 07:32:46 PM »
I strongly recommend that you listen intently to the talk Marshall Masters posted on September 23, 2015, on the www.yowusa.com web page.

One tiny tidbit I heard was regarding the use of frequencies to disable a person's ability to pray, to communicate with their God.

It was later that I realized I had the option to tell you something personal or to remain silent and I was going to do the latter but here I am.

When I was bitten by a tiny tick in August, 2007 it developed into Neuroborreliosis, aka Lyme disease of the CNS. By February, 2008 I was out on sick leave and out in more ways than one. Several years later I told some few friends how for a year or so I could not pray. All I could do was 'feel' for lack of a better word. It was a wordless thing that came not from the brain but from the chest, from the heart. It was, I came to learn later, a contemplation of God, a Communion With God and it was with the heart, not the head.

"Prayer and faith will fill your heart with love and joy and you will be a sign for those who are far from God. Little children, encourage each other to prayer with the heart, so that prayer may fulfill your life; and each day, you, little children, will be, above all, witnesses of serving God in adoration and of your neighbor in need."

And that is the end of my little story and why I have exhorted you to prayer and meditation (and contemplation in a specific post). Hearing Marshall's rendering of soon to be realized events, I now know why I am here and what I am doing and that I am coming to the end of my road.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:43:45 PM by GenericUser »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...