Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Part #6: The Hour Is NOW. UPDATED!  (Read 3803 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #6: The Hour Is NOW. UPDATED!
« on: August 05, 2015, 08:34:36 PM »
Introductory Preparation

1st, the transition from Part #4, a specific meditation, to Part #6 via the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Db1lXdufg

A Christian minister, former Presbyterian, now lay theologian with excellent credentials gives a talk on 'Time' and 'The Hour Is Coming' leading us to begin 'The Hour Has Come' which is NOW ... to follow after appropriate time to meditate on the above in concert with #4.

The laughing and giggling is over; either you've done the training and practiced the play and you're deep into your spiritual connection ...  or you end right here, proceed no further and go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:00:42 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #6: The Hour Is NOW!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2015, 05:13:23 PM »
Introductory Preparation

1st, the transition from Part #4, a specific meditation, to Part #6 via the following:

A Christian minister, former Presbyterian, now lay theologian with excellent credentials gives a talk on 'Time' and 'The Hour Is Coming' leading us to begin 'The Hour Has Come' which is NOW ... to follow after appropriate time to meditate on the above in concert with #4.

The laughing and giggling is over; either you've done the training and practiced the play and you're deep into your spiritual connection ...  or you end right here, proceed no further and go elsewhere.

"
"Dear children, I, as a mother who loves her children, see how difficult the time in which you live is. I see your suffering, but you need to know that you are not alone.

My Son is with you. He is everywhere. He is invisible, but you can see Him if you live Him. He is the light which illuminates your soul and gives you peace. He is the Church which you need to love and to always pray and fight for - but not only with words, instead with acts of love.

My children, bring it about for everyone to come to know my Son, bring it about that He may be loved, because the truth is in my Son born of God - the Son of God. Do not waste time deliberating too much; you will distance yourselves from the truth. With a simple heart accept His word and live it. If you live His word, you will pray. If you live His word, you will love with a merciful love; you will love each other. The more that you will love, the farther away you will be from death. For those who will live the word of my Son and who will love, death will be life. Thank you. Pray to be able to see my Son in your shepherds. Pray to be able to embrace Him in them."

"

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »
Introductory Preparation

"
"Dear children, I, as a mother who loves her children, see how difficult the time in which you live is. I see your suffering, but you need to know that you are not alone.

My Son is with you. He is everywhere. He is invisible, but you can see Him if you live Him. He is the light which illuminates your soul and gives you peace. He is the Church which you need to love and to always pray and fight for - but not only with words, instead with acts of love.

My children, bring it about for everyone to come to know my Son, bring it about that He may be loved, because the truth is in my Son born of God - the Son of God. Do not waste time deliberating too much; you will distance yourselves from the truth. With a simple heart accept His word and live it. If you live His word, you will pray. If you live His word, you will love with a merciful love; you will love each other. The more that you will love, the farther away you will be from death. For those who will live the word of my Son and who will love, death will be life. Thank you. Pray to be able to see my Son in your shepherds. Pray to be able to embrace Him in them."

"

"
“…The time of great importance is here. Throughout the centuries I have led my people through trials, tribulations and persecutions. They have been victorious in war and have been defeated through lack of response and prayer or through disobedience.

"…You cannot stop the Hand of God! I do what I desire. I give, and I take away. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the fire at night to lead in darkness, and the cloud in day to protect from danger….

“…I am Who am. I see and cannot dismiss. I forgive even if you cannot. I am faithful even if you are not. There is truly a day, when you will know; and you will miss not only this opportunity that at least my prophets before and my people believed, but you will miss the opportunity that you could have had and the graces and the protection of your soul.... The opportunity - freedom - was (is) based on free will and faithfulness to Me.

“…As a rule for your own fate: reconcile and love, for I am a God Who is Just and Merciful. Only I weigh out the ultimate Truth….”
 (GTF 08-08-08)

"

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 07:59:08 PM »
Introductory Preparation

"

"

"
“…The time of great importance is here. Throughout the centuries I have led my people through trials, tribulations and persecutions. They have been victorious in war and have been defeated through lack of response and prayer or through disobedience.

"…You cannot stop the Hand of God! I do what I desire. I give, and I take away. I am the Alpha and the Omega. I am the fire at night to lead in darkness, and the cloud in day to protect from danger….

“…I am Who am. I see and cannot dismiss. I forgive even if you cannot. I am faithful even if you are not. There is truly a day, when you will know; and you will miss not only this opportunity that at least my prophets before and my people believed, but you will miss the opportunity that you could have had and the graces and the protection of your soul.... The opportunity - freedom - was (is) based on free will and faithfulness to Me.

“…As a rule for your own fate: reconcile and love, for I am a God Who is Just and Merciful. Only I weigh out the ultimate Truth.”
 (GTF 08-08-08)

"

We began with circa 1,500 readers in Part #1 and we end with circa 200 here. We began just prior to the 2015 American Football championship Super Bowl game using just that, a Super Bowl "Game" to confront an issue that is anything but a game: Spiritual preparations to get ready for the real life events which include spiritual warfare that are about to begin and from one perspective have already begun, indeed began in 2001.

We have visited many places along the way, including the cover-up of a pragmatic method of self-protection from abduction. It is only fitting that we end with another cover-up, one just as shameful. It pertains to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K6Nw63hUIU

That video is a TV News broadcast (7 minutes) Special, just as the one listed by Marshall Masters was which showed a visual verification of Planet X. The above linked individual was professionally tested by a group of international scientists and doctors with the results published and were nothing short of unexplained. However, it was derided, denied and discouraged (to say the least) by the Western Universal Church aka Catholic and a cadre of American sympathizers. Stay with it at least until the rose petals.

Other Threads under the Board "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth" begin with the Dalia Lama, or Buddha or similar topics. The new Thread will begin with Jesus Christ since we've seen along our journey, the 200 or so who have persevered, that Christianity  is the pragmatic solution, albeit such a splintered and warring collection of groups we pray for protection, not to mention choosing the 'right' words etc.

So be it, if that's what we've got to work with, we will not get entangled disputing detailed differences but be the purveyor of information that will either increase our present 200 or decrease it; in any event we will hold fast to the Truth and with what works.

Until then, I remind you to persevere in prayer, focus on those virtues we brushed over and always realize that you have received Hope and you need to give it, and received Love to give and be THANKFUL for all of your blessings.

To my dear 200, Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:12:14 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2015, 06:17:09 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/10703130/Proof-of-the-Big-Bang.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/10703130/Proof-of-the-Big-Bang.html

Proof of the Big Bang

By Michael Hanlon
8:20PM GMT 17 Mar 2014

The most epoch-making discoveries can be made in the unlikeliest of places. The smoking out of the elusive Higgs boson, perhaps the greatest recent milestone in fundamental physics, took place in 2012 under the serene and agreeable pastures of the Franco-Swiss border, home to Cern’s muscular atom-smasher, the £8 billion Large Hadron Collider.

Now another team of scientists, this time American and operating a £12 million telescope in the considerably less clement surroundings of the South Pole, has announced the discovery of what may figuratively be described as the fingerprint of God.

The 10-metre South Pole Telescope at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station (Reuters)
The importance of this finding, announced yesterday afternoon at an excited press conference at Harvard University, cannot be overestimated; one leading physicist has gone so far as to describe it as “one of the most important scientific discoveries of all time”. The phrase “Holy Grail” is being bandied about, and there is talk of the most certain shoo-in for a Nobel Prize for decades. The researchers, headed by Prof John Kovac of the Harvard-Smithsonian Centre for Astrophysics, appear to have found the very echoes of creation.

The announcement confirmed that the Bicep2 (Background Imaging of Cosmic Extragalactic Polarisation) telescope at the Amundsen-Scott polar base in Antarctica had found conclusive evidence for the existence of gravitational waves, colossal ripples in space-time that pervade today’s universe and which were formed when the cosmos was just 10 to the minus 35 seconds old – a length of time shorter than it would take the Starship Enterprise to cross from one side of a grain of sand to another.

If this is confirmed, it will be the final experimental vindication of Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity. It will show once and for all that the notion that our universe began with a colossal explosion of matter and energy 13,978,000,000 years ago – the Big Bang – is correct.
But the implications are more profound even than that. The existence of gravitational waves is the “smoking gun” for the controversial theory of cosmic inflation, the idea that right at the start of the universe, nearly 14 billion years ago, everything underwent a colossally fast period of expansion – the “B of the Bang”, if you like.

An image showing the tiny temperature fluctuations of the cosmic microwave background (Harvard University)
If cosmic inflation, which we need in order to explain several weird facts about our universe, is correct, then this provides strong support for the notion of the “multiverse”; the idea that what we see when we look up at the night sky is but a gnat on the back of the elephant that is the true totality of creation.

The existence of gravitational waves is strong evidence that “our” universe may not only exist alongside an infinite number of parallel worlds, but may itself be infinite in extent, containing endless copies of our galaxy – and indeed our world and you and me – located countless trillions of light years apart.

That is a lot of inferences to make from a discovery at a modest research station on the icy wastes of Antarctica. So what exactly has Bicep found? Before the discovery was made, theorists speculated that the violent, faster-than-light ripping apart of the fabric of space that took place during the Big Bang must have left the universe ringing like a bell, rippling with gigantic waves billions of light years long.

The colossal forces of inflation caused the fabric of space-time – a concept introduced by Einstein as a way of reconciling gravity, motion and time – to start wobbling, like the surface of a sea subjected to an earthquake. One objection to relativity was that no one had evidence that violent events can make gravitational form waves like this. Now they have.

An image showing gravitational waves from inflation generate a faint but distinctive twisting pattern in the polarization of the cosmic microwave background, known as a "curl" or B-mode pattern (Harvard University)
The telescope did not “see” gravitational waves directly. Instead it looked at photons – particles of light – that have travelled to Earth from a time when the universe was a ball of hot plasma and just 400,000 years old. As these antique photons crossed the vacuum of the cosmos, they were pulled and squeezed by the peaks and troughs of gravity waves, much as a boat is thrown up and down as it crosses a stormy sea. This caused the packets of light to polarise – align in certain directions – in a way that you would not expect them to do if they had crossed space unperturbed by gravitational waves. It is these slight attenuations that have been discovered by the Bicep team.

According to Prof Andrew Jaffe, a cosmologist at Imperial College London, this is – almost – proof that inflation theory is correct. “Inflation is the only way we know of to produce gravitational waves in the early universe,” he says, adding that although there are other possible explanations, they are “less compelling”.

And why do we need inflation? It was first proposed in the early 1980s by cosmologists led by Andrei Linde and Alan Guth (who were at the press conference yesterday, looking very happy) to explain some problems with the original Big Bang idea.

The main one is that deep space looks much the same in every direction. There are no gigantic “gaps” – no galaxies in some places and agglomerations in others – which is what you would expect if you had a simple explosion of matter and energy. Instead, the idea behind inflation is that right at the start of the “Bang”, a period of unimaginable, hyper-fast expansion, billions of times faster than light-speed would smooth out the unevenness, much in the way that pulling on a crumpled sheet will make it flat and even.

The implications of inflation are mind-boggling. Few cosmologists believe that if inflation happened it would have produced a universe only as big as the one we can see. The observable “edge” of our universe, the so-called “Hubble Volume”, is a sphere of space about 93 billion light years across, containing maybe half a trillion galaxies, each containing roughly the same number of stars (altogether about as many stars as there are grains of sand on all the beaches of Earth). A magnificent entity.

But that vast ensemble only encompasses the parts of our universe close enough for light to have reached us since the Bang. Inflation suggests that the original expansion created a volume of space-time much, much bigger – according to some equations, infinite. And the most extraordinary thing about inflation is that as you rip apart space you create matter and energy. Not only is our universe probably infinite in size, but it is studded with an infinite amount of stars and galaxies.

Prof Max Tegmark, a Swedish physicist at MIT, is a leading proponent of the “multiverse” hypothesis, which states that our universe is just a tiny part of a much grander mass of parallel worlds. “It’s a bad day for multiverse sceptics, now that the smoking-gun evidence for inflation has been found,” he said yesterday. “Alex Vilenkin, Andrei Linde, Alan Guth and others have shown that inflation generically predicts a space that is not merely large but infinite, teeming with duplicate copies of our civilisation living out countless variations of our lives far, far away.”

This is exciting stuff, but many questions remain. We still don’t know what happened before the Big Bang, or even if this question makes sense. We do not really know what drove this cosmic inflation, nor if it is related to the mysterious “dark energy” that continues to drive apart the galaxies (albeit more slowly) to this day.

And on a more profound level, we do not know what the purpose, if any, of our universe is; or what role, if any, life like ours plays in it. We still do not have an answer to the late Douglas Adams’s “Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything” (to which he gave the sarcastic answer: “42”).

But the fact that we have, in just a few short centuries, gone from knowing almost nothing about the immense vastness in which our planet sits to hearing the very echoes of the Big Bang is remarkable. Quite the most extraordinary thing about our universe is that we can begin to understand it at all.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2015, 06:43:23 PM »
The war continues albeit one side is potentially, and willing without reservation to vaporize the planet, if they have to. Should CERN fail in it's attempts to squash the Creator bug once and for all, the plans are now underway for a 20 mile linear accelerator to be operational in 2026, perhaps in Japan, with double the power of the LHC. But this is a side note and not the jist of this Reply.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/11489442/Big-Bang-theory-could-be-debunked-by-Large-Hadron-Collider.html

Big Bang theory could be debunked by Large Hadron Collider

Scientists at Cern could prove the controversial theory of ‘rainbow gravity’ which suggests that the universe stretches back into time infinitely, with no Big Bang

The theory of Rainbow Gravity may prove that the Big Bang could not have happened Photo: Alamy

By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
10:33AM GMT 23 Mar 2015

The detection of miniature black holes by the Large Hadron Collider could prove the existence of parallel universes and show that the Big Bang did not happen, scientists believe.
The particle accelerator, which will be restarted this week, has already found the Higgs boson – the God Particle – which is thought to give mass to other particles.

Now scientists at Cern in Switzerland believe they might find miniature black holes which would reveal the existence of a parallel universe.

And if the holes are found at a certain energy, it could prove the controversial theory of ‘rainbow gravity’ which suggests that the universe stretches back into time infinitely with no singular point where it started, and no Big Bang.

The theory was postulated to reconcile Einstein’s theory of general relativity – which deals with very large objects, and quantum mechanics – which looks at the tiniest building blocks of the universe. It takes its name from a suggestion that gravity's effect on the cosmos is felt differently by varying wavelengths of light.

The huge amounts of energy needed to make ‘rainbow gravity’ would mean that the early universe was very different. One result would be that if you retrace time backward, the universe gets denser, approaching an infinite density but never quite reaching it.
The effect of rainbow gravity is small for objects like the Earth but it is significant and measurable for black holes. It could be detected by the Large Hadron Collider if it picks up or creates black holes within the accelerator.

“We have calculated the energy at which we expect to detect these mini black holes in gravity's rainbow [a new theory]. If we do detect mini black holes at this energy, then we will know that both gravity's rainbow and extra dimensions are correct, Dr Mir Faizal told Phys.org.

• Did the Big Bang create a parallel universe where time goes backwards?
• Large Hadron Collider to launch again in dark matter quest
• The sound of science: Higgs boson data turned into music at CERN
• Pictures reveal bigger and better Large Hadron Collider

The second run of the LHC will begin this week and the beams are expected to go full circle on Wednesday for the first time since the 27km accelerator was shut down in early 2013 for an upgrade.
When it is fired up it will smash protons together at nearly double the energy that was used to find the Higgs boson.
Rolf Heuer, Director General of CERN, said the switch-on would create ‘a new era for physics’ which could also shed light on dark matter, dark energy and super-symmetry.
“I want to see the first light in the dark universe. If that happens, then nature is kind to me.”
Scientists believe they could find the first proof of alternative realities that exist outside out own universe.

The newly revamped Large Hadron Collider

It is even possible that gravity from our own universe may ‘leak’ into this parallel universe, scientists at the LHC say.
“Just as many parallel sheets of paper, which are two dimensional objects [breadth and length] can exist in a third dimension [height], parallel universes can also exist in higher dimensions,” added Dr Faizal,
“We predict that gravity can leak into extra dimensions, and if it does, then miniature black holes can be produced at the LHC.
“Normally, when people think of the multiverse, they think of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics, where every possibility is actualised.
"This cannot be tested and so it is philosophy and not science.
“This is not what we mean by parallel universes. What we mean is real universes in extra dimensions.

“As gravity can flow out of our universe into the extra dimensions, such a model can be tested by the detection of mini black holes at the LHC.”
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has undergone important upgrades and repairs over the past two years since the first shutdown.

The particle collider boasts new magnets, superior cryogenics, higher voltage and higher energy beams that will allow the machine to run at nearly double the collision energy of the first run.
The first circulating beams of protons in the LHC are planned for the week beginning 23 March, and by late May to early June the LHC aims to be running at 13 TeV.

Frances Saunders, president of the IOP, said, “This has been a massive effort by all the scientists and engineers at CERN to upgrade the LHC and its detectors and get it ready to operate at almost double the collision energies of the first run.

“As well as allowing greater study of the Higgs boson there is much anticipation amongst the physics community as to what else may be found at these higher energies, testing our theories and understanding of concepts such as supersymmetry and potentially giving greater insight into the 95 per cent of the universe that is composed of dark matter and dark energy.”

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #6: The Hour Is NOW! UPDATED!
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2015, 06:58:54 PM »
Having read the information (and not the 'could' or 'should' or 'may' etc.) of the prior two posts, one is led to make or confirm a personal decision. HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO BE A PERSON OF SPIRIT THESE DAYS!

The commentaries underscore why we are told to prepare spiritually now, no yesterday, because those who don't will lose whatever they had, quickly, as time moves forward and they will be lost indeed.

Again, you who have read and acted upon this little spiritual corner of Town Hall are in my prayers and I would be grateful to be in yours. It's what we do, caring for the needs of each other but not expecting anything in return; we do it out of Love, not self-interest. Peace.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 05:04:52 PM »
Introductory Preparation

"

"

"

“…As a rule for your own fate: reconcile and love, for I am a God Who is Just and Merciful. Only I weigh out the ultimate Truth.”
 (GTF 08-08-08)
GTF (God The Father)
"

We began with circa 1,500 readers in Part #1 and we end with circa 200 here. We began just prior to the 2015 American Football championship Super Bowl game using just that, a Super Bowl "Game" to confront an issue that is anything but a game: Spiritual preparations to get ready for the real life events which include spiritual warfare that are about to begin and from one perspective have already begun, indeed began in 2001.

We have visited many places along the way, including the cover-up of a pragmatic method of self-protection from abduction. It is only fitting that we end with another cover-up, one just as shameful. It pertains to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K6Nw63hUIU

That video is a TV News broadcast (7 minutes) Special, just as the one listed by Marshall Masters was which showed a visual verification of Planet X. The above linked individual was professionally tested by a group of international scientists and doctors with the results published and were nothing short of unexplained. However, it was derided, denied and discouraged (to say the least) by the Western Universal Church aka Catholic and a cadre of American sympathizers. Stay with it at least until the rose petals.

Other Threads under the Board "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth" begin with the Dalia Lama, or Buddha or similar topics. The new Thread will begin with Jesus Christ since we've seen along our journey, the 200 or so who have persevered, that Christianity is the pragmatic solution, albeit such a splintered and warring collection of groups that we pray for protection from them, not to mention choosing the 'right' words etc.

So be it, if that's what we've got to work with, we will not get entangled disputing detailed differences but be the purveyor of information that will either increase our present 200 or decrease it; in any event we will hold fast to the Truth and with what works.

Until then, I remind you to persevere in prayer, focus on those virtues we brushed over and always realize that you have received Hope and you need to give it, and received Love to give and be THANKFUL for all of your blessings.

To my dear 200, Thank you!

So this is where we are currently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCGCtv0fIbI
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yr2hnAgRL0

both of which seem level-headed, no-hype summaries.

This has been added - here - lest we lose perspective and become enmeshed in political, speculative, physical distraction, to the detriment of our spiritual welfare and being.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Part #6: The Hour Is NOW. UPDATED!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 05:13:28 PM »
The Institute of Science in Society
Science Society Sustainability

www.i-sis.org.uk
This article can be found on the I-SIS website at http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Electric_Plasma_Universe_Arrives.php
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list unsubscribe at http://www.i-sis.org.uk/unsubscribe
or email unsubscribe@i-sis.org.uk

ISIS Report 21/09/15
New Cosmology
Electric Plasma Universe Arrives
Astrophysicists have discovered plasma in our skies since the 1960s and increasingly regard plasma a key element in understanding not only Earth and our solar system, but also life and the universe Dr Mae-Wan Ho
Big Bang vs Electric Plasma Universe, theory vs reality
Big Bang theory based exclusively on gravity depends on hypothetical entities such as black holes, dark matter and dark energy that have never been observed; its connection to empirical observations is so tenuous that every astronomical discovery made by the numerous space missions and surveys with powerful arrays of telescopes is greeted with sheer ‘surprise’. Each  ‘surprising’ discovery, as Australian astrophysicist Wal Thornhill points out [1], “results in ad hoc computer models built from ‘off-the-shelf’ ideas and software [programmed] to approximate what it is imagined has been discovered… Though it purports to explain observed phenomena, the big bang requires one to rationalize an immense field of accumulating anomalies, forcing cosmologists to devote most of their time to inventing ways around the contradictions by introducing purely theoretical constructs like dark matter, dark energy, black holes and much more.”
In contrast, the Electric Plasma cosmology is based firmly on electromagnetic forces and the behaviour of plasma currents that can be observed and measured at all scales, from the laboratory to planetary, galactic, and intergalactic realms.
Plasma processes are archetypal fractal processes with self-similar structures over practically all observable scales. That means predictions from laboratory experiments can be extrapolated to astrophysics, and conversely, observations from astrophysics can be tested and reproduced in the laboratory, as pioneers of the Electric Plasma Universe have pointed out [2, 3]. Furthermore, computer simulations based on known physical properties of plasmas and plasma currents can reproduce both the experimental results in the laboratory and the astrophysical phenomena. Electromagnetic forces are up to 39 orders of magnitude stronger than gravity, and there is hence no need for dark matter or dark energy, or indeed for black holes. Recently, ‘supermassive black holes’ supposed to exist at the centre of most if not all big galaxies are found to have supermagnetic fields practically on top of them that could much better account for all the surprising phenomena associated with the galactic nuclei (see [4] Supermagnetic Field or 'Supermassive Black Hole', SiS 67). Furthermore, these supermagnetic fields naturally arise from cosmic scale plasma interactions that give rise to galaxies.
This new series of articles will introduce the Electric Plasma Universe starting from the basics, and bring in new astronomical observations that could be understood in terms of known properties of electric plasmas (see also [5] Continuous Creation from Electric Plasma versus Big Bang Universe, SiS 60 for more background). Obviously, this is just the beginning of an exciting adventure that will take us to the furthest reaches of our universe as there is still a lot to learn about cosmic plasmas, starting with those closest to home.
Astrophysics brought plasmas to centre stage in understanding our universe

American plasma and nuclear physicist Anthony Peratt at Los Alamos National Laboratory New Mexico is a pioneer and major proponent of the Plasma Universe (which I am using interchangeably with the Electric Universe). His book Physics of the Plasma Universe first published in 1992 [2] anticipated the “growing recognition of the need for plasma physics in astrophysics”. In fact, astrophysics (as distinct from astronomy and cosmology) has contributed significantly to the growth of plasma physics. Earth’s natural plasmas, the Van Allen radiation belts, and the solar wind had been discovered by the 1960s and it soon became clear that plasma was the key element in understanding not only the Sun and our own planet, but also how magnetic fields are generated in planets, stars, galaxies, and how clouds of plasmas are condensed into galaxies and stars by electromagnetic forces.
Electric plasmas the engine of creation
Plasmas are low density electrically charged particles that respond collectively to electromagnetic forces. The charged particles are usually clouds or beams of electrons or ions, or mixture of electrons and ions or charged dust particles [2]. Plasmas in their quiescent state are invisible in the visual spectrum and make up more than 99.9 % of the matter in the universe. Plasmas are the ultimate stardust from which the visible universe of stars and planets (and their living inhabitants), galaxies and supergalaxies (clusters, walls, and networks of galaxies) are created. The creation of stars and galaxies are often highly energetic, sometimes explosive events associated with massive electrical discharges, releasing the energy stored in stellar, galactic, and supergalactic electric plasma circuits. Hence plasmas are also the main engine of creation in the Plasma Universe.
Plasmas are responsible for both the accretion and the redistribution of matter in forming galaxies, stars and planets through electromagnetic forces. They are also prodigious producers of electromagnetic radiation in the entire spectrum from radio waves through visible to X-rays and γ-rays; all subject to real time observations through huge arrays of powerful telescopes and dedicated space missions (see [5]).  Gravity follows only when matter is sufficiently condensed from its plasma state; and even then, electromagnetic plasmas continue to play a pivotal role in shaping and reshaping the heavenly bodies, and especially in the origin and evolution of life. Without Earth’s magnetic field, our atmosphere would be stripped away by the solar wind, and life on Earth would have been impossible [6].   
The term ‘plasma’ was coined by American electrical engineer and Nobel chemist Irving Langmuir (1881-1957) in his study of ionized gases, probably borrowing from biomedical science to capture the dynamic collective, almost life-like behaviour of those gases [2]. Langmuir was also the first to note the separation of plasma into cell-like structures enclosed in charged sheaths. This cellular structure is indeed observed wherever plasmas with different densities, temperatures, or magnetic field strengths come into contact, and they often do. In addition to the cellular formations, plasmas often display filamentous structures in their most conductive state when the flow of electric current induces a ringed magnetic field around the current, pinching the current into long conducting filaments (see later).
Nearly all matter in the universe exists in the plasma state, predominantly in the Sun and stars, and in interstellar and intergalactic space. Auroras (northern and southern lights), lightning, welding arcs are also plasmas. Plasmas are found in neon and fluorescent tubes, in clouds of electrons that move freely within energy bands of crystalline metal solids. Plasmas vary over a remarkable range of temperature - from hundreds of thousands of electron volts (1 eV = 11 605 deg K) to one-hundredth of an electron volt - and density - from ‘tenuous’ with only a few electrons per cm3 to dense with >1020 [1020] electrons per cm3 (Figure 1) - far exceeding the range for ordinary solids, liquids, and gases.
Figure 1   The range of density and temperature of plasmas ( from [2])
The most dramatic events associated with cosmic plasmas are electrical discharges, the sudden, at times, explosive release of electric or magnetic stored energy. These are local phenomena involving processes such as rapid heating, ionization, the creation of pinched and filamentary conduction channels, particle acceleration, and generation of phenomenal amounts of electromagnetic radiation [2]. A good analogy is a multi-terawatt pulsed-power generator on earth that relies on strong electrical discharges to produce intense particle beams, X-rays and microwaves. Megajoules of energy electrically stored in huge capacitor banks are transferred to a discharge location many metres from the source via a transmission line, the discharge location being just a few cubic centimetres in volume.
Cosmic plasma electrical discharges may well be involved in creating stars and galaxies. Electrical discharge of cosmic plasma is a simpler, more realistic explanation of the extremely bright ‘supernovae’ explosions that have been observed, rather than the conventional ‘gravitational collapse of massive stars’ or ‘sudden re-ignition of nuclear fusion in a degenerate star’ [7], as Thornhill pointed out [8]. (In fact, the entire history of the universe, from the formation of supergalaxies to stars to planets, may well have to be rewritten.)
Two key features of plasmas responsible for creating the Plasma Universe are magnetically field-aligned electric currents (FACs, also called Birkeland currents) and electric double layers (DLs).
Birkeland currents energize the universe

Birkeland currents are named after Norwegian scientist Christian Birkeland (1867-1917) [9]. Birkeland carried out extensive studies on the aurora borealis (northern lights), and found in his laboratory that an electron beam directed towards a ‘terrella’ (magnetised sphere as model of Earth’s magnetosphere at the centre of a vacuum chamber) was guided towards the magnetic poles to form rings of light by exciting the residual gas molecules there, and concluded that the aurora could be produced in a similar way (see Box 1 for a more technical description of Birkeland currents).   
Continue reading here http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Electric_Plasma_Universe_Arrives.php
Or read other recent reports on the ISIS science website here http://www.i-sis.org.uk/index.php

If you find this report useful, please support ISIS by subscribing to our magazine Science in Society, and encourage your friends to do so.
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/subscribe Or have a look at the ISIS bookstore for other publications http://www.i-sis.org.uk/onlinestore/books.php

Edit: 1020 [1020] - Jim
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:50:36 AM by Jimfarmer »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2015, 07:07:48 PM »

www.i-sis.org.uk
This article can be found on the I-SIS website at http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Electric_Plasma_Universe_Arrives.php
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list unsubscribe at http://www.i-sis.org.uk/unsubscribe

ISIS Report 21/09/15
New Cosmology
Astrophysicists have discovered plasma in our skies since the 1960s and increasingly regard plasma a key element in understanding not only Earth and our solar system, but also life and the universe Dr Mae-Wan Ho
Big Bang theory based exclusively on gravity depends on hypothetical entities such as black holes, dark matter and dark energy that have never been observed; its connection to empirical observations is so tenuous that every astronomical discovery made by the numerous space missions and surveys with powerful arrays of telescopes is greeted with sheer ‘surprise’. Each  ‘surprising’ discovery, as Australian astrophysicist Wal Thornhill points out [1], “results in ad hoc computer models built from ‘off-the-shelf’ ideas and software [programmed] to approximate what it is imagined has been discovered… Though it purports to explain observed phenomena, the big bang requires one to rationalize an immense field of accumulating anomalies, forcing cosmologists to devote most of their time to inventing ways around the contradictions by introducing purely theoretical constructs like dark matter, dark energy, black holes and much more.”
In contrast, the Electric Plasma cosmology is based firmly on electromagnetic forces and the behaviour of plasma currents that can be observed and measured at all scales, from the laboratory to planetary, galactic, and intergalactic realms.
Plasma processes are archetypal fractal processes with self-similar structures over practically all observable scales. That means predictions from laboratory experiments can be extrapolated to astrophysics, and conversely, observations from astrophysics can be tested and reproduced in the laboratory, as pioneers of the Electric Plasma Universe have pointed out [2, 3]. Furthermore, computer simulations based on known physical properties of plasmas and plasma currents can reproduce both the experimental results in the laboratory and the astrophysical phenomena. Electromagnetic forces are up to 39 orders of magnitude stronger than gravity, and there is hence no need for dark matter or dark energy, or indeed for black holes. Recently, ‘supermassive black holes’ supposed to exist at the centre of most if not all big galaxies are found to have supermagnetic fields practically on top of them that could much better account for all the surprising phenomena associated with the galactic nuclei (see [4] Supermagnetic Field or 'Supermassive Black Hole', SiS 67). Furthermore, these supermagnetic fields naturally arise from cosmic scale plasma interactions that give rise to galaxies.
This new series of articles will introduce the Electric Plasma Universe starting from the basics, and bring in new astronomical observations that could be understood in terms of known properties of electric plasmas (see also [5] Continuous Creation from Electric Plasma versus Big Bang Universe, SiS 60 for more background). Obviously, this is just the beginning of an exciting adventure that will take us to the furthest reaches of our universe as there is still a lot to learn about cosmic plasmas, starting with those closest to home.
Astrophysics brought plasmas to centre stage in understanding our universe

American plasma and nuclear physicist Anthony Peratt at Los Alamos National Laboratory New Mexico is a pioneer and major proponent of the Plasma Universe (which I am using interchangeably with the Electric Universe). His book Physics of the Plasma Universe first published in 1992 [2] anticipated the “growing recognition of the need for plasma physics in astrophysics”. In fact, astrophysics (as distinct from astronomy and cosmology) has contributed significantly to the growth of plasma physics. Earth’s natural plasmas, the Van Allen radiation belts, and the solar wind had been discovered by the 1960s and it soon became clear that plasma was the key element in understanding not only the Sun and our own planet, but also how magnetic fields are generated in planets, stars, galaxies, and how clouds of plasmas are condensed into galaxies and stars by electromagnetic forces.
Electric plasmas the engine of creation
Plasmas are low density electrically charged particles that respond collectively to electromagnetic forces. The charged particles are usually clouds or beams of electrons or ions, or mixture of electrons and ions or charged dust particles [2]. Plasmas in their quiescent state are invisible in the visual spectrum and make up more than 99.9 % of the matter in the universe. Plasmas are the ultimate stardust from which the visible universe of stars and planets (and their living inhabitants), galaxies and supergalaxies (clusters, walls, and networks of galaxies) are created. The creation of stars and galaxies are often highly energetic, sometimes explosive events associated with massive electrical discharges, releasing the energy stored in stellar, galactic, and supergalactic electric plasma circuits. Hence plasmas are also the main engine of creation in the Plasma Universe.
Plasmas are responsible for both the accretion and the redistribution of matter in forming galaxies, stars and planets through electromagnetic forces. They are also prodigious producers of electromagnetic radiation in the entire spectrum from radio waves through visible to X-rays and γ-rays; all subject to real time observations through huge arrays of powerful telescopes and dedicated space missions (see [5]).  Gravity follows only when matter is sufficiently condensed from its plasma state; and even then, electromagnetic plasmas continue to play a pivotal role in shaping and reshaping the heavenly bodies, and especially in the origin and evolution of life. Without Earth’s magnetic field, our atmosphere would be stripped away by the solar wind, and life on Earth would have been impossible [6].   
The term ‘plasma’ was coined by American electrical engineer and Nobel chemist Irving Langmuir (1881-1957) in his study of ionized gases, probably borrowing from biomedical science to capture the dynamic collective, almost life-like behaviour of those gases [2]. Langmuir was also the first to note the separation of plasma into cell-like structures enclosed in charged sheaths. This cellular structure is indeed observed wherever plasmas with different densities, temperatures, or magnetic field strengths come into contact, and they often do. In addition to the cellular formations, plasmas often display filamentous structures in their most conductive state when the flow of electric current induces a ringed magnetic field around the current, pinching the current into long conducting filaments (see later).
Nearly all matter in the universe exists in the plasma state, predominantly in the Sun and stars, and in interstellar and intergalactic space. Auroras (northern and southern lights), lightning, welding arcs are also plasmas. Plasmas are found in neon and fluorescent tubes, in clouds of electrons that move freely within energy bands of crystalline metal solids. Plasmas vary over a remarkable range of temperature - from hundreds of thousands of electron volts (1 eV = 11 605 deg K) to one-hundredth of an electron volt - and density - from ‘tenuous’ with only a few electrons per cm3 to dense with >1020 [1020] electrons per cm3 (Figure 1) - far exceeding the range for ordinary solids, liquids, and gases.
Figure 1   The range of density and temperature of plasmas ( from [2])
The most dramatic events associated with cosmic plasmas are electrical discharges, the sudden, at times, explosive release of electric or magnetic stored energy. These are local phenomena involving processes such as rapid heating, ionization, the creation of pinched and filamentary conduction channels, particle acceleration, and generation of phenomenal amounts of electromagnetic radiation [2]. A good analogy is a multi-terawatt pulsed-power generator on earth that relies on strong electrical discharges to produce intense particle beams, X-rays and microwaves. Megajoules of energy electrically stored in huge capacitor banks are transferred to a discharge location many metres from the source via a transmission line, the discharge location being just a few cubic centimetres in volume.
Cosmic plasma electrical discharges may well be involved in creating stars and galaxies. Electrical discharge of cosmic plasma is a simpler, more realistic explanation of the extremely bright ‘supernovae’ explosions that have been observed, rather than the conventional ‘gravitational collapse of massive stars’ or ‘sudden re-ignition of nuclear fusion in a degenerate star’ [7], as Thornhill pointed out [8]. (In fact, the entire history of the universe, from the formation of supergalaxies to stars to planets, may well have to be rewritten.)
Two key features of plasmas responsible for creating the Plasma Universe are magnetically field-aligned electric currents (FACs, also called Birkeland currents) and electric double layers (DLs).
Birkeland currents energize the universe

Birkeland currents are named after Norwegian scientist Christian Birkeland (1867-1917) [9]. Birkeland carried out extensive studies on the aurora borealis (northern lights), and found in his laboratory that an electron beam directed towards a ‘terrella’ (magnetised sphere as model of Earth’s magnetosphere at the centre of a vacuum chamber) was guided towards the magnetic poles to form rings of light by exciting the residual gas molecules there, and concluded that the aurora could be produced in a similar way (see Box 1 for a more technical description of Birkeland currents).   
Continue reading here http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Electric_Plasma_Universe_Arrives.php
Or read other recent reports on the ISIS science website here http://www.i-sis.org.uk/index.php

If you find this report useful, please support ISIS by subscribing to our magazine Science in Society, and encourage your friends to do so.
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/subscribe Or have a look at the ISIS bookstore for other publications http://www.i-sis.org.uk/onlinestore/books.php

I'm sorry iLinda, but I read the first part of the first sentence, which was just so erroneous, that I could read no more.
Did you not see my link to the explanation of the BVG Theorem or the post that contained a summary of it? They are in preceeding Part#x. This mathematical proof has not been disproven in well over a dozen years, try as some astrophysicists might. The Big Bang has one and only one requirement: that a universe have an expansion > 0. Even in the so called 'New' Cosmology, which I for one abhor because it is no longer science, this BVG theorem holds true.

Sincerely,
GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 06:57:51 AM »

www.i-sis.org.uk

ISIS Report 21/09/15
New Cosmology
Big Bang theory based exclusively on gravity depends on hypothetical entities such as black holes, dark matter and dark energy that have never been observed;

I'm sorry iLinda, but I read the first part of the first sentence, which was just so erroneous, that I could read no more.
Did you not see my link to the explanation of the BVG Theorem or the post that contained a summary of it? They are in preceeding Part#x. This mathematical proof has not been disproven in well over a dozen years, try as some astrophysicists might. The Big Bang has one and only one requirement: that a universe have an expansion > 0. Even in the so called 'New' Cosmology, which I for one abhor because it is no longer science, this BVG theorem holds true.

Sincerely,
GenericUser

Hi iLinda,

I was looking at my post regarding "Four Things" this morning and I found there, what I was referring to above. It is in here:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5881.0

or I should say .. 'they are' in here.

What I was referring to when I said "... in the first sentence...." was this:

"Big Bang theory based exclusively on gravity depends on hypothetical entities such as black holes, dark matter and dark energy that have never been observed;"

which is just so untrue (not to mention 'modern' cosmology speculations of a multiverse, etc. being unobserved) but you'll see when you follow that link.

Appreciate your reading my threads,
GenericUser

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...