Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: survival places  (Read 15772 times)

Morgan

survival places
« on: November 09, 2009, 04:51:03 AM »
I'm new on this site and I have one question; what is " survival place" and how would one recognise one.

Archangel

Re: survival places
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:15 AM »
Hello Morgan and welcome to the forum.  That is a very difficult question to answer.  In fact thats one reason this site exist's because there is not a truely correct answer.  No one knows exactly what will happen during and after the flyby.  We all look at things differently and have ideas so we discuss them here to gain a better site on could be a safer survival place and what will be needed.  Maybe your question will start a discussion and we will all discover new places and ways to survive.

I did a little after thought to your post and thought I would add a few ideas.  Lets say that you wanted to locate to an area with mountains.  That would be your "Survival Place".  You may live along the coast and have no idea on what there is to eat in the mountains.  Others here may live in such a region and can tell you what and how to gather food in that area or they may have done research and can tell us what they have found.

Lets say that someone thought that living in the Great Plains may be best so that would be they're "Survival Place".  Again others may already have the knowledge to share.

So now its back on you to research to determine where you would feel safest and this forum has a wealth of knowledge on different scenario's.

Good luck in your quest.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 02:11:17 PM by Archangel »

highlyconcerned

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 11:30:17 PM »
What about those supposed "secret" survival places?

Archangel

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:45:07 PM »
If there secret, how would we know about them LOL!  Are you asking about places that the government have set aside for the powers to be?

Luigee

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »
There are many opinions about what locations are safe.  You have to take many things into consideration like prophecy, research, and what "feels" safe to you.  Ultimately, you have to follow your gut.

What is safe to me may not be safe to you.

Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 07:08:56 PM »
Several things will depend on an area being "your" survival place.
Is there water, food and shelter?
If you have a food stockpile, and it is in an area that has water, and can be defended, then you may have a survival place.
You have to consider what type of shelter you will need for what you think will happen. A underground shelter of some type, with the amenities needed for a prolonged stay would be great.
If not, a reinforced above shelter that is safe from extremely high winds, and has access to a water supply without putting yourself in harms way might be the ticket.
Add to this earthquake zones, flooding, forest fires, and hordes of people leaving the cities, and you may get an idea of what you need.

Luigee

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »
Hello Icon,

As the moderator, do you think we'll have a section in this forum (like in the old) where people can post about safe locations/groups forming/ based on geographical location or part of the world (Southwest, West Coast, Northwest, Northeast, Midwest, southeast, etc) ?

Icon

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »
I think under Special Topics and then Survival Communities. Or USA survival.
If nothing really fits, I'm sure Marshall can add a new section for it.

Morgan

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 01:14:26 PM »
Looks like I more or less am in a relatively safe place here in southeastern Utah. Though it seems I'm always looking for a little safer place.

Luigee

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 09:36:58 AM »
I think under Special Topics and then Survival Communities. Or USA survival.
If nothing really fits, I'm sure Marshall can add a new section for it.

Icon,

I don't see these categories or entries in this new forum.  Can you create them?  For Networking purposes, I think we should have these categories in this new forum as well (like in the old forum).

On the Old forum, they are listed under this heading:

Members Only

Icon

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »
They are up now. I think some forums are still being worked on, and do not show up at such times.
Keep checking back, and if you still can't see them, I will look into it.

Luigee

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
They are up now. I think some forums are still being worked on, and do not show up at such times.
Keep checking back, and if you still can't see them, I will look into it.

Icon, I still don't see them on my end?  Is there a special setting that we need to select to see these areas?  Or can you tell me exactly where they are in this new forum?

Icon

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
OK, try this. By each forum name, right next to the moderators name, there is a small box. That will expand or collapse the forums sub forums.
See if it might have been checked and collapsed.
There should be a forum called USA survival.
Let me know if it works for you.

Luigee

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 05:28:27 PM »
Icon,
When I logged in, they were there...thanks!

Yowbarb

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »
Hello Morgan
and All -
in my Board, Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out, there is a Topic I started called,
Survival Zones - The North American Interior Plains
If you are in North America it does give some ideas. Not the final word or anything just
some ideas.
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=287.0

For the UK I posted a Topic,  "High Above the Waves"
in UK Survival. This same Topic was in the old forum so you can look at that too.

Well this is a start, probably other Topics. I may have posted something in some of the Survival regional topics.
This is something we all need to build on, sort out answers as best we can. 
Then we can share with others what we learn. It's difficult to know how bad this crossover of Planet X will be or
exactly how to survive it but all we can do its try. A lot of information is in Marshall's videos and books.
Posts too, on underground shelter.
All The Best,

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:19:41 PM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW