Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Big Six Man-Made Catastrophic Scenarios for 2012 and Beyond  (Read 4134 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
The Big Six Man-Made Catastrophic Scenarios for 2012 and Beyond
« on: November 17, 2009, 12:24:23 AM »
The Big Six Man-Made Catastrophic Scenarios for 2012 and Beyond - Survival Author Matthew Stein and Jacco van der Worp MSc

As moviegoers flock to see Sony

Linda

Re: The Big Six Man-Made Catastrophic Scenarios for 2012 and Beyond
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »
I listened to the interview this evening, very thought provoking. I will be ordering Matthew Stein's book as I think it will be extremely valuable to have.

When Matthew was speaking about the divine guidence he was receiving it makes me realize how much we are being guided and protected at this time.

I also liked what I believe it was Jacco was saying about there being a purpose for all the souls that are here now during this amazing time in our world, as I believe we all have a part to play in this time of change.

Great interview, it has given me a lot of food for thought! Just hope I can shut my busy brain off enough to sleep tonight!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW