Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Death by Meteorite  (Read 3151 times)

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Death by Meteorite
« on: February 07, 2016, 03:00:35 PM »
I am afraid there are going to be many more such “events” ..

Max.

Meteorite did it: CM Jayalalithaa on Vellore death

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/jayalalithaa-vellore-explosion-tamil-nadu-cm/

THIS may be the first official confirmation of an object from space killing a living thing on earth this side of the 20th century.

On Sunday, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa issued a statement saying the death of a man on the premises of a private engineering college in Vellore district the day before had been caused by a meteorite.

“A mishap occurred yesterday when a meteorite fell in the campus of a private engineering college in Vellore district’s K Pantharappalli village…,” she said in a release here, adding that she had ordered the district administration and hospital officials to offer the best treatment to the three injured.

Window panes of Bharatidasan Engineering College buses and several glass planes of its building had been damaged when the object said to be a meteorite by the state government fell, causing a loud explosion and leaving a small crater near the college complex. The deceased, a driver with the college named Kamaraj, was at the time walking past the building. The injured were employed as gardeners. None of the students, who were at the time in their classes, was injured. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/jayalalithaa-vellore-explosion-tamil-nadu-cm/#sthash.5WuEFydM.dpuf
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Death by Meteorite
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
Welcome to the Planet X Town Hall, MadMax.
Thanks for posting this story. I hadn't heard of this happening!
Looking forward to more of your posts,
Yowbarb       PS The image is from story you posted,

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/jayalalithaa-vellore-explosion-tamil-nadu-cm/
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 05:49:30 PM by Yowbarb »

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 04:13:36 PM »
He got lucky ..

https://www.sott.net/article/365441-Meteorite-slams-into-businessmans-roof-in-Paarl-South-Africa

Meteorite slams into businessman's roof in Paarl, South Africa

He heard a loud thump and thought it was an intruder trying to steal from his furniture shop. Never in his wildest dreams did he think the "intruder" was from a galaxy far away.

Fagrie Allie, who owns a furniture store in Paarl, was closing his shop when "I heard a loud thump along with a shattering sound and at first I thought It was an intruder but I saw the store was empty and I thought maybe one of the pieces of furniture had fallen over but I saw nothing".

He then saw dust particles coming from the ceiling but didn't take note at first.

"It bothered me because it was a really loud bang. I got into the ceiling and when I looked up at the roof sheets I saw a hole in the roof sheet itself. I came back down and found small pieces of rock lying on the floor," Allie said.

Max.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »
Maybe he was on the air debunking the “Conspiracy They of Nibru” when the fireball blazed into the studio ..  :-\

Video: Pakistani news anchor struck by a fireball while live on air!

http://strangesounds.org/2018/12/video-pakistani-news-anchor-struck-by-a-fireball-while-live-on-air.html

The video of a Pakistani news anchor being struck by a fireball while live on air has gone viral across social media. The unprecedented event sent the anchor flying off his chair.

Astonishing footage posted on Twitter shows the news presenter on the Urdu-speaking channel mediating a debate.

The following seconds sees the debate heating up to sweltering levels as a ball of fire plummets into the studio from the top-left corner, landing on the presenter.

While the latter flies off his chair and vanishes from the scene, the panelist carries on answering the question, unaware of the inferno sweeping through the studio.

The video took Twitter by storm, with mind-boggled people flocking to the platform to express astonishment at the stunning incident.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 04:43:40 PM »
That's a heck of a way for Universe to get one's attention...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 04:51:40 PM »
Meteorites actually striking individuals will probably rise in numbers, just as have fireballs, etc., as Marshall continues to show in his regular updates.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 11:04:00 AM »
This will soon be a common occurrence ..

Meteor fireball explodes over Costa Rica – Meteorite crashes into home
  ??? ???

https://meteorshowertonight.org/meteor-fireball-explodes-over-costa-rica-meteorite-crashes-into-home-videos

A large meteor fireball exploded in the sky over Costa Rica on April 23, 2019 at 9:09pm. People reported seeing flashes in the sky. Others reported hearing loud booms and feeling rumblings. On the same evening a rock fell from the sky, making a hole in a roof in Aguas Zarcas, San Carlos, Alajuela. Now experts will analyse the rock to determine its origin. But I bet it is a meteorite!

The woman who found the space rock in her house explains she heard a loud rumble, went to the back of her house, discovered the hole in the roof and found the warm rock on the floor.

Several people as well as cameras located near Poás and Turrialba volcanoes have captured bright flashes of light in the sky, most probably from the disintegration and explosion of the meteor.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2019, 05:01:46 PM »
Did that go through a corrugated metal roof Max?  Yikes!  :-X

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 05:09:26 PM »
Did that go through a corrugated metal roof Max? 

Yes it looks like it, i second that Yikes!!  ???

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 03:33:41 PM »
This is going to become a “common occurrence” ..

NASA Astronaut Describes Close Encounter With Asteroid During Apollo Mission  ???

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-astronaut-describes-close-encounter-asteroid-during-apollo-mission-2861382

former NASA astronaut recalled the incident when the Apollo 9 spacecraft almost got hit by an asteroid. According to the astronaut, the near-miss with the space rock happened as it passed through the Apollo module’s altitude.

Rusty Schweickart served as the lunar module pilot for NASA’s Apollo 9 mission. Officially launched in 1969, the marked the third human spaceflight under the agency’s Apollo program.

For the mission, Schweickart and astronauts James McDivitt and David Scott traveled to low-Earth orbit. Their main objective was to test the module’s ascent and descent propulsion systems in preparation for a lunar mission.

As the astronauts were admiring Earth from space, Schweickart noted that he and his colleagues saw a bright flash on Earth’s atmosphere, just below the module.

“During the Apollo 9 mission we were dark-adapted for an experiment, looking at the spectacular night-time Earth, watching weather fronts, thunderstorms and lightning, a really great sight out of the window,” Schweickart said in a statement.

“Then, who knows who said it first, but one of us said they saw a little flash down there and someone else says ‘yeah, I saw it too,’ but you wouldn’t have mentioned it if the first person hadn’t said it,” he added.

The astronauts then realized that the object was a small space rock that burned up in Earth’s atmosphere. Upon learning that it was a meteor, Schweickart and his colleagues realized that the space rock just missed the module before hitting the planet.

“And then we realized: that was a meteor, burning up below us,” Schweickart said. “Wow, below us – which meant it came down through our altitude!”

Schweickart spoke about his harrowing experience with the European Space Agency (ESA) as it prepares its upcoming planetary defense mission. Dubbed as Hera, aims to study the effect of NASA’s Double Asteroid Redirection Test, which involves intentionally colliding a spacecraft onto the Didymos binary asteroids sometime in 2022.

“With Hera we’ll be able to validate a significant proportion of what an operational observer spacecraft would do: for instance, find out how precisely we can determine the post-impact orbit – what is the level of accuracy we’re going to achieve?” Schweickart said.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW