Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Choosing the RIGHT Survival Location  (Read 11344 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Choosing the RIGHT Survival Location
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2017, 07:32:54 AM »
Re: nascent iodine
« Reply #43 on: Today at 04:46:58 AM »

Modify

Quote from: Socrates on March 21, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

I get my nascent iodine through OneRadioNetwork [but my computer won't let me link theirs :-( ].

It's a process and takes some time [just, as posted above, don't overdo or do before 'sleepy time'].

Thanks!

I start my day with it every day in water or tea. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2017, 05:08:33 PM »
RE OHIO possibly having some good survival regions:

I've been spending a lot of time and effort looking at geographical maps, fracking maps...just some rudimentary knowledge gained... Will share more as I have it.
Mainly thinking of a state my local family and friends could go to, completely out of this Florida region,
but think about Town Hall folks too.
I had crossed Ohio off my list, temporarily then came across some reminders.

Ohio has a "Hill Country" geographically part of the Appalachian Plateau.
The "lower 1/3 southeast quadrant of the state."
Although fracking has encroached upon this region, there are some areas without wells.

Counties of Appalachian Ohio, with East Central region in yellow, South East region in red, and Southern region in blue 1. Adams County 2. Ashtabula County 3. Athens County 4. Belmont County 5. Brown County 6. Carroll County 7. Clermont County 8. Columbiana County 9. Coshocton County 10. Gallia County 11. Guernsey County 12. Harrison County 13. Highland County 14. Hocking County 15. Holmes County 16. Jackson County 17. Jefferson County 18. Lawrence County 19. Mahoning County 20. Meigs County 21. Monroe County 22. Morgan County 23. Muskingum County 24. Noble County 25. Perry County 26. Pike County 27. Ross County 28. Scioto County 29. Trumbull County 30. Tuscarawas County 31. Vinton County 32. Washington County

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2017, 05:48:34 PM »
Barb, that would put you an easy drive or train ride from here - could be done in a day (no telling what will happen to those means of transportation though...).  Hope Wes will go wherever you go - will keep it in prayers. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 07:02:09 PM »
Barb, that would put you an easy drive or train ride from here - could be done in a day (no telling what will happen to those means of transportation though...).  Hope Wes will go wherever you go - will keep it in prayers. :)

You are right that drive is doable... I am putting Ohio back on the list.
Thank you so much for the good thoughts and prayers.
It would mean a whole lot to me to have all my kids with me...
4 out of 5 of them are out here.
Only one of my kids is on the other side of the country but she is happily married in a good inland area with good group of friends, resources, CA family...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »
This is the sort of thing you will run into randomly while looking at areas, land ads with in a region you think might work...

http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story/25894483/authorities-confirm-well-site-fire-in-monroe-county

WTRF.com UPDATE: Authorities Confirm Monroe County Well Site Fire

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 10:52 AM EDT

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2017, 09:09:13 PM »

RR - that's funny I was just musing about train bugouts the other day... no idea how reliable any of that will be...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!