Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies  (Read 7002 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Starting this new topic since I am separating out the newly named eBAY food, MREs auctions topic over to the Food for Survival Board.
SEE: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=246.180#lastPost

It used to be EBAY auctions for food MREs, supplies, land etc.

So this new Topic will be specifically for eBAY auctions which I notice or anyone wishes to post with eBay land auctions.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:07:18 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:00:41 AM »
15 acres $115,000.   Seller 100% rating  hrmtrain (143

Time left: Time left: 17h 26m 51s Monday, 12:23AM

Breathtaking Views for Hundreds of Miles from WV Mountain Land

Top-of-the-world views! If you're looking for a beautiful, peaceful, private piece of land with unparalleled views in all directions, here it is!  One tract left of approx 15 acres - 5 clear and 10 wooded - joining it, out of a 70 acre parcel.  May consider selling the clear only.  Great for a homesite or getaway cabin.  Located in beautiful Greenbrier County WV. Minutes from Lewisburg and Alderson and only 1 1/2 miles to the gorgeous Greenbrier River! Close to the Greenbrier Resort and I-64.  Good access, wildlife abounds. Owner financing available. Contact with questions or for more information.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:15:15 AM »
Seller : gooddeal1001 (128 ) 100% Positive feedback 

Time left: Time left: 14d 11h 12/4, 6:38PM

10 PLUS ACRES TENNESSEE LAND  US $35,000.00

10  1/4 ACRES  TRACT 4 AND TRACT 5
UNRESTRICTED
TENNESSEE LAND
ABOUT 7 ACRES HARD WOOD
ABOUT 3 ACRES CLEAR
PERFECT PLACE FOR A POND
DRIVE WAY IS READY FOR ROCK
CITY WATER AVAILABLE
ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE
DRILL A WELL IF YOU PREFER
CAMP TRAILER NOT INCLUDED
NOT FAR FROM A CHRISTMAS TREE FARM
NEAR THE AIR STREAM CAMPGROUND
YOUR LAND DO WHAT YOU WANT
BUILD A HOME
PARK AN RV
SOME OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE
CASH PRICE $35,000.00
LEVEL TO ROLLING LAND
CALL OR TEXT TODAY
TRACTS 4 AND 5 MAKE UP THIS SPECTACULAR PIECE OF LAND
THIS PROPERTY CAN BE YOURS TODAY
CALL 931.202.0041
NOW IS THE BEST TIME
3 MINUTES TO A STORE
20 MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN.
Legal Fee's not included in above price.
I will pay for the Deed, upon payment in full you will receive a free and unencumbered
Warrant Deed, Taxes will be prorated and paid to date of closing.
Come visit CROSSVILLE TENNESSEE, the GOLF Capital of TENNESSEE.
Animal lovers, Golfers,Fishing persons, Hunters look at what you have here.
11 Lakes, 9 Golf Courses  2 State Parks all within 30 minutes of your property.
FISHING, SWIMMING, HUNTING, GOLFING, BOATING, ANIMAL WATCHING.
YOU CAN HAVE IT HERE.
From chip monks to Bears, Squirrels, Deer, Rabbits,Raccoons,Quail, and Wild Boar.
My loss your gain, 2 kids collage, need I say more.
The CUMBERLAND PLATEAU is about 2000 feet above sea level, thus enjoying
temperatures a few degree's cooler than surrounding areas, we have 4 distinct seasons here.
Here is how to have your land call 931.202.0041 Today.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 07:34:25 PM »
Ad similar, parcel may be the same as one I had posted in Reply #1 The price is less, 15 acres.

Time left: Time left: 5d 22h Tuesday, 8:37PM

Price:US $110,000.00

Breathtaking Views for Hundreds of Miles from WV Mountain Land

Seller : hrmtrain (144 ) 100% Positive feedback

Top-of-the-world views! If you're looking for a beautiful, peaceful, private piece of land with unparalleled views in all directions, here it is!  One tract left of approx 15 acres - 5 clear and 10 wooded - joining it, out of a 70 acre parcel.  May consider selling the clear only.  Great for a homesite or getaway cabin.  Located in beautiful Greenbrier County WV. Minutes from Lewisburg and Alderson and only 1 1/2 miles to the gorgeous Greenbrier River! Close to the Greenbrier Resort and I-64.  Good access, wildlife abounds. Owner financing available. Contact with questions or for more information.

Item specifics
Seller Notes:   “Incredible!”
Seller State of Residence:   West Virginia   Type:   Homesite or recreational acreage
Property Address:   Muddy Creek Mountain Road, Lewisburg   Zoning:   Residential, Agricultural, and Recreational
State/Province:   West Virginia   Acreage:   15
City:   Lewisburg   Zip/Postal Code:   24901
See Map Portions of this page and links may be provided by third party content providers such as MapQuest.com, and they are solely responsible for such content.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 10:40:31 PM »
Yowbarb Note: There is a pic of land near a lake. Lake not seen in the video. You can contact seller. eBay Seller has high stats. Property is at 4500 feet, you can see Winnemucca at the distance, Humboldt River goes through there.
Land looks dry possibility of wells; buyer would have to find out. Planting trees and permaculture would help land... this is not much money, less than twenty thousand, 80 acres.

click link to see actual video of property

https://youtu.be/jVOPVTyoUtE

80 Acres for Sale in Winnemuca, Humbolt County, Nevada- see video in listing!
Possible Ranch or Camping use for atv or hunting or RV

Seller information
fastcarstuff122 (151 )
100% Positive feedback         US $19,999.00
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:50:41 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 11:17:56 PM »
There are well digging and irrigation companies in the area, so it might not be too hard to get water up to the property. RE previous ad.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 11:45:21 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 11:41:13 PM »
Yowbarb Note: Locate the ads on ebay by copy/pasting the ad title .
The  following ad is for a lot only 0.25 acres but that is big enough to put an underground shelter plus above ground structures and grown some trees and food. It's remote enough that possible to build something without everyone knowing, possibly. About 80 miles north of the NM border, climate temperate.
A person can buy it outright for about $8,000. $89 down or terms listed farther below in post.

eBay search for land, in real estate.
RARE RESIDENTIAL LOT IN COLORADO CITY CO, WITH ELECTRIC, GAS, WATER AND SEWER!

Time left: Time left: 21d 11h 12/29, 1:58PM
Price:US $89.00
Seller : generalstorela (852 ) 99.3% Positive feedback

Questions about this property!

Is there an HOA? No
Can you build right away? Yes
Are taxes current ? Yes
Is there water? Yes
Is there Gas? Yes
Is there Sewer? Yes
Is there Electricity? Yes
Is there a pre-payment penalty? No

There is a yearly water meter fee of $100.00 per year and taxes per year is $275.00
sale price of $7,995.00 with the following down payment of $89.00.   You can choose from the following financing terms:

3 years at 3.5% interest= $234.00 per month
5 years at 3.5% interest= $145.00 per month
7 years at 3.5% interest= $107.00 per month
10 years at 3.5% interest= $  79.00 per month

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 04:21:16 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I post ads here to give people an idea of what's out there, people who want to grab some survival land. I personally cannot guarantee the safety of the location but I do apply what I know about areas. Everyone has to do their own research. I am not a realtor nor do I get commissions or kickback, all I do is post things while I myself am looking for land.

AD:Time left: Time left: 9d 03h 12/26, 10:34PM
This one interests me because it is supposedly "unrestricted." You cannot go in and build and underground or a dome on all properties.  Maybe on this one. On this one you would need to view the property to see if there are building sites above the creeks, high enough above lakes, etc. Flooding in the future is always something to think about. Also although it is not a huge lot it  is likely big enough for a bunker of some sort and it is near to  water sources. It may be possible to get it for 5,000 or more. Auction ends: Time left: Time left: 9d 03h 12/26, 10:34PM
 When searching for an ad I post go to eBay, put in "land" and real estate and just put in the name of the ad. End of my notes.

Quote: "It can be used for anything, as it is unrestricted"

NORTHERN ARKANSAS, NO RESERVE, UNRESTRICTED LOT, VERY PRIVATE, CLOSE TO LAKES!!
Heavily Wooded, Very Pretty, Near Lakes and Rivers!!!

Seller : homesteadcrossinginc (268 ) 100% Positive feedback
Item specifics
Seller State of Residence:   Missouri   Zip//Postal Code:   72482.
Type:   Recreational   City:   Williford
Zoning:   Unrestricted   State/Province:   Arkansas

"Cheap and Pretty Unrestricted Lot
This is a great building or campsite with lots of trees and it is very private!!"
Ozark Acres is near Hardy Arkansas at Williford, Arkansas or about 45 miles south of West Plains, Missouri. It has two lakes, a marina, several parks, an airport and even a clubhouse.
"Well, the terms on this one are simple. You are bidding on the total Price of the Parcel!
The only other expense is a flat $295 to prepare the special warranty deed, the state deed tax, recording fees."  If you have an eBay rating of less than 5 please contact us prior to bidding to avoid having your bid canceled. homesteadcrossing@yahoo.com

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2016, 03:39:26 PM »
Did it say anywhere anything about the size?  1 acre?  5 acres?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2016, 06:32:15 PM »
Did it say anywhere anything about the size?  1 acre?  5 acres?
Ilinda, I had forgot to post the dimensions. In the beginning I said "it isn't huge but should be big enough for a bunker" :) Quotes from ad below: PLS see all of them.

NORTHERN ARKANSAS, NO RESERVE, UNRESTRICTED LOT, VERY PRIVATE, CLOSE TO LAKES!! 

screen shot image: SE corner, lot to the right - looks like it has some elevation

"50 feet wide and about 100 feet deep. It can be used for anything as it is unrestricted.  "

Ozark Acres is near Hardy Arkansas at Williford, Arkansas or about 45 miles south of West Plains, Missouri.

"Ozark Acres is surrounded on all sides by thousands of acres of virgin timberland in which wildlife of many kinds can be observed"

"This lot is in the unrestricted part of Ozark Acres so you can do whatever you want (as long as it is legal). There is no zoning and no permits are required to build. You can have any animals you like and live in a tent, RV, cabin or whatever."

"Ozark Acres is near the Harold Alexander Wildlife Management Area which is 13,000 plus acres of land open for public hunting just to name one of the hunting reserves in the area.'

"Even though this parcel is not in the improved area, so there are no SID fees, you can still use all the facilities of Ozark Acres for just $90 a year. Spring Lake, near the land is a quiet small lake with a boat dock. Lake Vagabond, the Clubhouse, Boat Club, Hunting Club and beaches are also all available. Vagabond Lake is stocked every year with Bass and Catfish. Lake Vagabond offers 85 acres of clear spring water for fishing and water sports. There are 40 miles of road that wind their way over more than 2000 acres of Ozark Mountain scenery."

"If you have an eBay rating of less than 5 please contact us prior to bidding to avoid having your bid canceled.  If you have questions feel free to e-mail us at homesteadcrossing@yahoo.com and we will be happy to answer them."

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2016, 06:37:33 PM »
ilinda, one thing to remember is...

Time left: Time left: 8d 00h Time Left 8d 00h (updates every 60 seconds) 12/26, 10:34PM

I have never bought land this way but the seller is highly rated and he posts his email so he should be able to answer questions in a straightforward manner. It is an auction on the whole thing, not the down payment. He posted "no reserve." Not sure
what a person would need to seal the deal. Some land deals can be sealed for a few hundred dollars... homesteadcrossing@yahoo.com
I once grabbed five beautiful acres outside Sequim, WA for $300 earnest money and $330 per month.
We might still be up there but for circumstances... some purchases have a stipulation you build within a certain amt of time and some have a balloon payment... you would need to ask him...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2016, 12:57:31 AM »
Yowbarb Note: This sort of land purchase might work for a group of people. The only restriction I see is, if you put up building for various people, it's 8 1/2 acres per lot, about ten lots allowed. Not sure if there would be some snoopivisor looking to see if underground bunkers were going in, or how many people, etc. They do say mobile or house...You would have to find out if there is a restriction on domes, underground bunkers or the number of people living on the land. Not much time to negotiate that, but this ad gives you an idea what might be done. Also this is not so far south of the St. Lawrence Seaway, which the Zetas say will rip open... Again on the plus side, it does look like it would be deep topsoil, which came up in a recent discussion on the Town Hall. Anyway, here it is:

"Call Owner 201-264-9074 if you wish to discuss."

Glenburnie at Lake George Adirondack Mountains
Putnam Station, New York 12861
APA Rural Land use -8.5 acres per lot
Name of Ad:
93+ Acres Subdividable Northeast Area Lake George NY Adirondack MT w Lake Access
POSSIBLE 10+/- LOTS SURVEYS & MOST ENGINEERING COMPLETE

Price:US $325,000.00     LAKE GEORGE AREA:   ADIRONDACK MOUNTAINS
Time left: Time left: 13d 10h 1/1, 1:58PM

This magnificent 93.21 acre parcel is located on the corner of Glenburnie Road (aka County Route 1) and Route 22 South in The Town of Putnam Station, Washington County, New York 12861 at Lake George. So many different uses available for this fabulous location. It would be great for a home or small community of homes-(see conceptual map) or an excellent location for a business, or even a horse farm, so many choices. Many requirements for potential subdivision have been completed such as: certified survey for entire property, percolation tests, soil analysis, ETC.. Also, 3 sides of property are bordered by town/county roads which are meticulously maintained year round. Firehouse nearby. Low taxes. The property is situated in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains in between the historical towns of Ticonderoga with its famous Fort Ticonderoga and ferry to Vermont and the Town of Whitehall, the birthplace of the United States Navy. The lovely Town of Putnam Station is graced by the very pristine Lake George on one side of town and the grand Lake Champlain on the other side of town. In addition, the Town of Putnam also offers the residents the use of its beautiful private sandy beaches with seasonal lifeguards, boat launch dock, ball field, tennis court, as well as a great school system. Easy access to many ski resorts like Gore, Pico, and Killington, VT, as well as Outlet shopping at Lake George Village. Close to Lake Placid, Vermont, and the prestigious Middlebury College.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2016, 01:29:59 AM »
Yowbarb Note:
Something to watch out for when you buy land.  It has to be at some elevation... the Zetas mentioned your home needs to be 60 feet above a river or lake.

http://elevation.maplogs.com/poi/ar_pocahontas_ar_usa.59194.html

Elevation of Pocahontas, Arkansas is 325 feet

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2016, 01:40:16 AM »
This property is listed as Pocahontas, Arkansas, (see previous post with flood image) but this property is on Nubbin Ridge, which hopefully is far above that floodplain.
Also since it says  "Zoning: none" maybe there are no snoopervisors or building restrictions.

LOWER MONTHLY PAY 75 acres Randolph Co AR Owner Financed 3% interest on balance

US $150,000.00       

Seller : 6t9amx (1096 ) 100% Positive feedback

75 wooded acres in north Randolph County, Arkansas. On Nubbin Ridge Rd.( due north of Ravenden Springs ) Make your dream come true, kick back and relax.
Electric on road frontage, gate on drive entrance, build yourself a cabin or a fine home, set-up a RV or pitch a tent the choice is yours when you own 75 acres in
Randolph County Arkansas. Go days or weeks without seeing a soul unless you want to. No hassles, no headaches from sales people, no one beating on your
door or bugging phone calls. It can be all yours for a little down and a payment a month at very low interest rate.
Over 2600 feet of county maintained gravel road frontage great to subdivide. 1300 ft deep more or less. The last pic shows Nubbin Ridge Rd. which is the road
frontage and the outline of the land each end on a section line.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 02:23:00 AM »
21 ACRES CRAIG MONTANA GRASS LAND MOUNTAIN PROPERTY ROCK FORMATIONS VIEWS!

21.32 ACRES is incredible VIEW property. It is a grass land mountain property with a large rock formations big Trees and majestic Views.
Seller financing available with $299 down  Starting bid: S $34,995.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/

21-ACRES-CRAIG-MONTANA-GRASS-LAND-MOUNTAIN-PROPERTY-ROCK-FORMATIONS-VIEWS-/322410515346?hash=item4b112a0b92:g:VuEAAOSw5cNYktB5http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-ACRES-CRAIG-MONTANA-GRASS-LAND-MOUNTAIN-PROPERTY-ROCK-FORMATIONS-VIEWS-/322410515346?hash=item4b112a0b92:g:VuEAAOSw5cNYktB5
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:36:50 AM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW