Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies  (Read 9808 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2019, 06:17:23 PM »
From the ad, a seller-financed mortgage may be available, which is rare and could really be helpful to anyone unable to raise a substantial down-payment.

Good point, RR. I am not an expert on these things, but I do know I have been looking at ebay ads for years now and I see a lot of owner financed and low down payment and low monthly payments on ebay...
auctions sort of stressful but if a person has a few hundred or thousand, halfway decent credit and a way to pay up fast, an auction may be one way to get that survival land.   :)
We were young when we bought our farm (I was in my 20's) and the farmer sold us the farm based on his "carrying the note".  We dutifully mailed our check each month for years and were fairly certain by things the farmer/seller said that he figured we would default, and then he could resell.  But eventually it was ours and we haven't regretted it one minute.

Fortunately he was honest because the contract didn't have any "catches" or "glitches", but nowadays I would think it would be wise to at least run it by a lawyer if it's written out by the seller and the buyer is a greenhorn (as we were).  It's a great way to buy real estate if you are lucky enough to find a willing seller.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW