Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Remote Viewing the Future  (Read 7714 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Remote Viewing the Future
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2017, 10:49:04 AM »
Interesting prediction from the “Time Crossed” Project predicting a major blackout in the US starting @41, maybe PX related??

Thanks for the item, Madmax.  I included the following in my daily message to family and friends:
------
The Time Cross Project remote viewing sessions for December 2017 include a description of a major blackout in many places in the USA, with frightening news in the media, panic in the populace, and a "structure" in the sky.  In "Remote Viewing December 2017, Plus October Farsight Results" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_OjFeZLwc  from time 41:00 to 56:07.

Comment:  I received the thought that the Cabal is planning that event as a 9/11-type attack, and if the Council of Worlds permits it to proceed, it will be because the Council considers it to be a useful event to force the populace to update their mindset and behavior (to "wake up" to reality), and/or as an introduction to pole-shift scenarios, thus inducing more people to prepare themselves physically and spiritually.  -- Jim
--------

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2018, 11:06:53 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=699w-a4vWFI

Project Camelot interviews an individual who was trained as a remote viewer working for PTB, and then later broke away from the program, only to find that PTB began using remote technological means of harassing her in an attempt to block her continued RV skills. 

So the take-home message as I understand it:
RV appears to be part of our spiritual inheritance that perhaps most of us who were not already born with it will acquire organically, without submitting ourselves to PTB to have it honed for their uses.  As with AI, we need to be wary of any Trojan horses that promise to hasten our Ascension apart from the naturally evolved God- or Universe-given process, whether it be a gradually adapted ability or something that we receive "in the twinkling of an eye."

Any thoughts?

Note: I found this film easier to understand when slowed to .75 or .5 speed.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 11:24:57 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2018, 05:20:56 PM »
The offering of "help" with ascension via some exercises, pills, or whatever, should always be viewed as suspicious of a Trojan Horse plan.  When we're ready, we're ready.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...