Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Intro Board  (Read 9104 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Intro Board
« Reply #480 on: October 20, 2018, 05:35:58 PM »
I'm not American so Republicans and Democrats don't mean anything to me.
About this possession by demons - I understand most of us have entity attachments.
We are simply not aware that there are entities or other people's soul parts who are time sharing our physical bodies.
And tulpas too
If you wish to know more about this sort of thing, I can recommend 'Remarkable Healings' by Shakuntala Modi (but note she doesn't cover tulpas).
That's a wonderful book and the technique described in there on how to deal with demons does work, at least with the low level ones.
I can't say if demons are working for the extermination of humanity and I doubt Mike Adam had done a poll.
Obviously Mike Adams was projecting
A few years ago, I was moaning to a friend (who's a healer) about  the demon that was causing trouble in my home.
She told me she has a resident demon in her hot water tank.
LOL!  We might as well have been chatting about our mice infestation
About the only person I can recall (in my limited readings) discussing demonic attachments, or maybe just attachments of some other soul entity, is Hank Wesselman--I mentioned him not too long ago!  He has many books to his credit, and has done shamanic workshops for years, probably decades, and he has said that removing those entities requires skill, and that he has done it, but not often.

I even wonder if there is a generally accepted definition of "demon", in spite of what a dictionary might say: an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell..  On reflection of your comments and those of Wesselman, I wonder if some of what we consider negative entities or demons might actually be entities trying to help us grow, or teach us some of life's lessons?  More questions than answers....

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #481 on: October 20, 2018, 05:53:45 PM »
The photo looks old, but movie is from 2005--apparently one of those scenes meant to recreate that era of about 90 years earlier (acc. to Wikipedia). 

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #482 on: October 21, 2018, 06:44:10 AM »
The reason Dr Modi used emotive terms like 'Satan' and 'demons' in her books is because that is what her hypnotized patients use.

If you are looking for wisdom, you can do worse than read 'Remarkable Healings' but that book is not for everyone.
The knowledge in that book is priceless for some people - it saved my butt when I was subjected to a real doozie of a psychic attack.
I used the technique described in there for a while until they stopped sending me the easy cases.

I told the sound healer about that book and also 'Memories of God & Creation'.  She read them cover to cover and incorporated the technique in her healing sessions.  She asked for my modified versions of the prayers which she then gave to her clients.  Got a really good feedback from one of them. 

The client went home and sat in her sitting room to read the prayers.  This lady was a bit psychic herself and after she read the 1st line of the violet flame invocation, she had an OBE and found herself upstairs in the bedroom.  There was a dark entity there who was shocked and said, "What ARE you doing?".  The healer said the client was delighted to have called in so much light that the entity was not able to get near her.  It seems she had only recently moved into that house.

Memories of God & Creation is not for everyone but it was absolutely right for me at that time.  Dr Modi has written more books since then.  If anyone only wants to know about the prayers, there is a book just on that, though I have not used those myself

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #483 on: October 21, 2018, 06:49:34 AM »
Dr Modi prefers to think of demons as lost souls and I agree with her.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #484 on: October 21, 2018, 11:47:09 AM »
Demons equaling lost souls who have never incarnated before, as in the fallen angels / archons?

Or demons equaling lost souls who have incarnated before, and may stand a chance to be steered back on the path?

I also wonder: human souls or ET?

Another good book re: deliverance / exorcism is Consenting to Grace by Tilda Norberg, which we briefly discussed on TH before some time ago.  It even addresses exorcising bloodlines and institutions.

Ways to avoid attracting entities, in my own life, have included constant Thanksgiving, not losing touch with the child within, giving a wide berth to others who prefer to play on the dark side, never attempting to rescue someone who secretly harbors a death wish (my most difficult lesson), and remaining in close touch with the land.  Others may have different methods?

P.S. The author of the website that you linked has a book on Amazon that is offered in three different formats:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:04:52 PM by R.R. Book »

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #485 on: October 21, 2018, 04:55:22 PM »
There's not a lot of merit in discussing matters which can only be conjecture on our parts.  Might as well ramble on about how many angels can fit on the head of a pin.

If you are talking about Zerolimits, I do not recognise the book cover you posted.
I have no idea where you found that and it does not look like anything like what I was referring to.
I did not even mention that book in this thread so you had me confused for a moment
This is the url I posted under the Tom Kenyon thread
https://web.archive.org/web/20120210084035/http://zerolimits.info
If you click on that link, it should be obvious that the author is not Craig Beck unless he's changed his name which is always a possibility.

We all have our own paths to tread.
I've probably overstayed my time here
The future is not so clear cut and is downright depressing
I hope everyone here chooses wisely

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #486 on: October 21, 2018, 05:06:58 PM »
Sorry about that - there were two books with the same title on Amazon!  The image has been replaced with the one your link recommended (by author Joe Vitale), which does look like worthwhile reading.

Hope you stay a while - your thoughts have generated quite a response from our community!  :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #487 on: October 21, 2018, 06:30:22 PM »
We all have our own paths to tread.
I've probably overstayed my time here
The future is not so clear cut and is downright depressing
I hope everyone here chooses wisely
When I read stuff like this, I wonder does it mean, "I've overstayed my time here (on Earth)"? or "I've overstayed my time here (on PXTH)?"

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #488 on: October 21, 2018, 10:12:13 PM »
I even wonder if there is a generally accepted definition of "demon", in spite of what a dictionary might say: an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell..  On reflection of your comments and those of Wesselman, I wonder if some of what we consider negative entities or demons might actually be entities trying to help us grow, or teach us some of life's lessons?  More questions than answers....

IMO, the word "demon" has nowadays become more of an umbrella word, meaning it now covers a multitude of beings/entities of a perhaps more malevolent nature. When describing one of these darker (for lack of a better word) entities, I tend to label them as "a demonic", which also covers a whole slew of what is/could be deemed negative entities, some being what one could call a "classic Demon" as referred to in religious texts/context. IMO a demonic is an entity that has never been incarnated, has no soul and will if given the opportunity, reek total havoc in not only an individual’s life but sometimes throughout bloodlines/generations. Some demonics have existed for eons, whereas others can be relatively new and/or even created by the person/s that is experiencing the "possession/attachment" themselves, through negative thinking/behavior/actions/etc. Others can have been created/brought into being at locations, where there is/has been for a prolonged period of time a high level of negativity, negative thinking/actions/etc. I see those as thought creations, which IMO have become what could be considered semi-permanent malevolent entities. However, these entities need constant "feeding" to continue to exist, hence attaching themselves to a human host. Causing drama/havoc/depression/anger/negativity, as that is what they need to continue their existence. Those are most of the time, fairly easy to deal with if you can cut off their "food source" and prevent/bind them from attaching themselves to someone new. Problem is, once they feel that they are about to come up against someone that can kick their butt, they will if given the chance/time, jump to someone else...

Many people today tend to label everything they don't understand and seen strictly through the lenses of their limited belief system, as being a demon or, someone or a whole group being demon possessed. You come across this in all walks of life, not only within the Abrahamic faiths. You also have it within some of the pagan community, where you would like to think that they if any, would know the difference... Then you have the complete opposite within many of the more New-Age beliefs and even some within the Wicca community, which totally deny the existence of darker entities. Along with many of them denying that they themselves have a Shadow side. Totally forgetting that everything in Nature is balance, good/evil, dark/light etc. etc…  Same with many in the paranormal crowd. Everything that is of a darker/nastier disposition that goes bump in the night is suddenly, a "demon"... Which is IMO total BS. Yes, there are demonics out there and yes, some of them ARE Demons, but most “nasties” are your everyday mortal spirit that was evil in life and just because he/she died, doesn't turn them into an angel, if they choose to stay and hang around.

I've worked for many years with both Psychics as well as Paranormal teams as "guardian" when they've come across something of a not so nice nature. 99.99% of the time, it's a regular human spirit, thought creation or in a few cases what some would call a Poltergeist, which is caused by someone at the location/family. Not saying that either of these can't be a royal pain in the butt, however, they are not a demonic.

I have come up against one demonic and that was a fight I will never forget, nor ever be completely free from the scars left behind. And it is very true when they say that once you've "earned" the attention of the demonic, they'll always keep an eye on you.

Being an empath as well as psychic/sensitive/whatever one wants to call it, has its advantages but also its downsides. Advantages are you are more aware of what is around you, which gives you the option to avoid some situations. Disadvantages are the exact same thing, you are aware of what is around you and what is around the people you meet. Be it friends, family, acquaintances or just people you meet while out and about your daily routine. Same with various locations you visit/pass by. It’s a double-edged sword…

For me, I’ve chosen to live off-grid for many years, before I even heard rumors of a Planet X or a SHTF scenario. It’s my way of coping with outside influences. I get enough of that when I’m around people and for my own of peace of mind, I must create a more stress-free environment where I chose to call home. And yes, I too bring home “stuff” every now and then. Most of the time, it’s as I wrote above, a human spirit and depending on what they want, I deal with them by either helping them if that is what they want, letting them hang around like some sort of houseguest as long as they “behave” and others have got the size 8 boot in the rear.

I meet quite a few different beings/entities while out of my body on many of my “walks”, both while I’m awake, as well as when I’m sleeping. Interesting is that when I’m consciously “out for a walk”, I’m usually always somewhere here on earth. While sleeping, I find that I am more of a student and have been brought somewhere to listen, watch and learn something and quite frequently find myself off world. On an interesting side-note, every now and then my oldest daughter and I will have what we call a shared dream. We will be in the same dream and know that we are “dreaming”. We’ll interact with each other in said dream (dream-walk/travel) The day after, one of us will call the other and ask, what did you dream last night… Very similar dream, just from a different perspective. Locations are always spot on, just different nuances and personal interpretation of whatever was going on around us, what caught our attention, who we were talking to/interacting with but still definitely the same place.

Other times, I will just find myself instantly transported/sent/taken somewhere and in my minds eye, really have to hold on to the picture/place/wherever I’ve “landed” not to just snap out of it due to surprise/startle reaction. Those unexpected travels/jumps when I’ve been able to hold on to them, have been very interesting, as I am never prepared for what I am about to witness/experience. I’ve written about one of them here on the forum previously… Have been back to that location several times since (once I’ve been to a “new and unexpected location”, I somehow can find my way back on my own again) but, I’m not comfortable writing more about it online…

I have tried to learn RV from the DVD Remote Viewing courses by Major Ed Dames but, I keep hitting a brick wall… LITTERALLY… I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get the hang of RV, as I’m so used to doing things my way and it feels like, if I were to be able to fully learn and master RV, I’d have to unlearn what I’ve been doing my whole life.

But yes, there are many many beings and/or entities out there and IMO, Demons/the demonic, are our least worries…

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #489 on: October 22, 2018, 06:30:11 AM »
Solani,

Thank you so much for the in-depth explanation of your extensive experiences. 

You're right that the Abrahmic faiths generally warn the laity not to "dabble."  Yet some among the clergy, maybe not many, are skilled to one degree or another in addressing entities.  And New Testament-era laity are supposed to eventually mature into "the priesthood of believers."  However, NT also says that fasting is necessary to deal with the worst offending entities, and am guessing that very few Westerners teach or observe that practice any more.

Demons/the demonic, are our least worries

So there must be other beings afoot that are a greater problem, maybe an entire menagerie of them...

Interesting that ignorance of the subject also can be found among the pagans.

I have come up against one demonic and that was a fight I will never forget, nor ever be completely free from the scars left behind. And it is very true when they say that once you've "earned" the attention of the demonic, they'll always keep an eye on you. 

That sounds like quite a battle. 

others have got the size 8 boot in the rear.

;)

I have tried to learn RV from the DVD Remote Viewing courses by Major Ed Dames but, I keep hitting a brick wall… LITTERALLY… I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get the hang of RV, as I’m so used to doing things my way and it feels like, if I were to be able to fully learn and master RV, I’d have to unlearn what I’ve been doing my whole life.

I wonder if maybe you already possess this skill, but someone/something is deliberately blocking you?

Thanks again for the thorough explanation!

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #490 on: October 24, 2018, 10:50:47 AM »
Good Morning R.R. & Everyone…

I would have answered your reply much sooner, but, have had lots of “mundane” winter prepping to do. However, 04.30 here, gots my coffee, so I’ll try to perhaps clarify more in-depth what I was thinking about while writing parts of the post you replied to. Bear in mind, I’ve had way too little caffeine so, it just might result in muddying the waters even more… LOL

Been thinking that perhaps this thread should be moved to a more appropriate subject/topic? Any of the Mods know which one, please feel free to do so. I’ve also been mulling around the line of thought, to perhaps start a post in one of the “woo woo” threads/forums, where I could write about what I feel/hear/see and my interpretation of whatever when I’ve been out and about or, just random thoughts/visions throughout the day, that I feel aren’t exactly mine. Would this be something anyone here on the forum would be interested in? Perhaps mostly ramblings but, I’ve found that many of those “ramblings” do lead to some accurate information, even if they at times just start out with incoherent “ramblings”. I compare it to dialing in the right channel on a radio. Lots of “static” before you find a channel that is responding in a coherent way, clearly answering with thoughts that aren’t mine. Sort of like putting out a lot of chatter and waiting to see if someone/something will answer… Difficult to describe. Just remember that, whatever I write is strictly either my own words, or what I feel has been said or described to me, either in words or pictures. I don’t claim to be 100% correct in interpretation of these picture/thought messages but, it could perhaps be interesting if I describe them, and others here on the forum could perhaps if they want to, give their take on whatever?? Would this sound like something that would be interesting?

Anywho…

Solani,

Thank you so much for the in-depth explanation of your extensive experiences.

Like I wrote above, these are strictly my own experiences/feelings/thoughts and interpretation of said experiences/thoughts. I don’t really have anyone to bounce these experiences off on, other than my own family and especially my oldest daughter, which also receives a lot of communication and even if “I” feel what I experience to be true… It’s very difficult to claim that it is in fact 100% the whole truth and nothing but the truth. After all, it’s all going on in my head and highly colored by my own interpretation, as well as feelings both prior to and experienced while receiving “communication” …

I don’t know if I would describe them as extensive experiences, it’s more my everyday life and what I have lived with for as long as I can remember. Yeah, maybe it could be referred to as extensive experiences. But, I know of no other way. One of my closest neighbors where I used to live off-grid in Sweden before moving here to BC, asked my son several years ago. “How can your mom handle living/being alone to the extent she is”. My son answered, “My mom is never alone…” Yeah, that kind of sums it up. It might not be living, flesh and blood people/beings/entities (other than the cats and dogs I’ve had as companions/family members throughout the years) I have around me but, nevertheless, who/whatever they are, they are very real to me, as well as to my family. To put it in in other words. I/we know of no other way of life. This is always how it’s been. So, thank you for your Thank you… :) Just remember that what I write, is my own interpretation of what I feel is true, or at least until I’ve been proven that I’ve misinterpreted something.

You're right that the Abrahmic faiths generally warn the laity not to "dabble."  Yet some among the clergy, maybe not many, are skilled to one degree or another in addressing entities.  And New Testament-era laity are supposed to eventually mature into "the priesthood of believers."  However, NT also says that fasting is necessary to deal with the worst offending entities, and am guessing that very few Westerners teach or observe that practice any more.

I was more referring to the regular everyday religious person that for some reason suddenly regard everyone that belongs to a different mindset/view/gender/whatever as being demon possessed…
But yes, you are correct. Some within the Clergy, the Catholic church is what comes to mind first, do workings in removal/cleansings, when it comes to negative entities/the demonic. However, it is becoming more and more common to find “Exorcists” within all walks of faith, both various Christian paths/denominations as well as non-denomination Clergy. Same with Demonologists, which can have their roots in both Christian, non/denomination and Pagan practices. This is something that doesn’t sit quite right with the Catholic Church, as they somehow seem to feel that they have “dibs” on dealing with the demonic. On a side-note… The Catholic church have several secret rooms/locations, a few located at the Vatican itself, with what they deem to be Demon possessed people, confined to rooms/strapped to beds… If they now are so proficient at what they do, why do they secretly keep these poor souls confined??? Extracting information perhaps??? (my own speculations)

Anywho, I never call myself a Demonologist or Psychic or… I hate labels, which I feel confines you within the frames of description of said label. I do however use some of their techniques if I need to. Not sure how to describe the methods I use (Not even sure I should put it out there, as I feel it could give whatever a “heads up”) So, just to touch it briefly and not in-depth, when I’ve been asked to assist with whatever “bump in the night, not so nice entity” which has been causing issues, even though our family line is of a Traditional Craft linage… Especially myself and my daughter, lean heavily towards the workings of Chaos Theory, within our personal workings. Chaos Theory can be described as highly unpredictable, as you pick and choose from multiple Craft/religious beliefs/practices, most of the time “on the fly/by the seat of your pants” and not a preplanned/prewritten script/ritual… If it works, it works, if it doesn’t, you go back, look at what went wrong or didn’t work, tweak whatever and approach from a slightly, or sometimes from a totally different direction/mindset. I feel that it is in fact the unpredictability that can give you the upper hand needed in battle, as whatever you are dealing with, has no way of anticipating what angle or, how you are going to go about in your attempts to remove/bind them from wherever they have been creating problems. We also have our what most would call Spirit Guides, and/or various Entities that lend a “hand”, when needed/asked for assistance.

I’ve tried the fasting, along with meditating, in communication with Spirit before a working but, at least for me, the fasting part, as in totally abstaining from food/nourishment, doesn’t work for me. I will if I know ahead of time, be careful with what I consume and cleans myself both spiritually as well as physically but, going into “battle” hungry… Nope, my body/vessel needs “fuel” for its physical strength. Which helps me stay stronger Psychically/mentally, especially if it is a working that takes time and requires a higher level of mental strength. Last thing you want, is to run out of “steam” half way through… I will however almost always go visit the location and have a “feel” of what could be there, before I go in for the “fight”. Although, that doesn’t always work, since if there is something of a more negative disposition, they’ll most of the time not show themselves or their true colors. So, it’s important to never assume you know exactly what is at a location and always expect the unexpected. 

So there must be other beings afoot that are a greater problem, maybe an entire menagerie of them...

Yes, IMO there are an entire menagerie of various entities/beings of many types. Same with the EBO’s or ET’s. I’ve found that many if not most feel/believe that the “ET’s” are mostly friendly. I’m not quite so sure about that… Yeah, many even perhaps most, are not “out to get us” but it is my strong feeling that many which are around/among us, really don’t give a hoot and are only here to “study” what is going on. Same as others are here to chronical/record what is about to go down. I seriously detest those beings… I have had them around me on many occasions and it really yanks my chain when I see/feel them standing there with their “notepads/recording devices,” just watching expressionless (kind of like the universes recordkeepers) totally void of emotion, just interested in recording/writing down whatever is going on. Gives me the mental picture of Extraterrestrial journalists… WE WANT THE STORY at any cost… and NO, I am not very polite or PC when I feel them around, far from it!! Same with those that I feel are just here to “watch the show”. (Pass the popcorn beings) More or less making bets on the outcome… Who is going to survive, who is going to die, what is going to cause them (us) to crack, loose it, implode etc. etc. etc…

They are VERY aware of what is about to go down, something that they’ve witnessed many times before. I feel that we are just a reoccurring spectacle, that breaks their own boring existences for a short “moment in time”. Kind of like those of us that go to horse races and place bets… However, the difference is these entities total lack of emotions… Makes me wonder if the only way they can experience “emotions” are through watching how emotions affect us mere mice/lower beings/creatures… I feel that most of them are interdimensional beings, here but not here physically if that makes any sense? While others are here physically, some capable of blending in with the human population, others cloaked and also those which don’t have that capability, watching from their crafts. The rate these beings/crafts/interdimensional beings are increasing their presence, tells me that whatever is to come, is not far away in the future. However, many of these and especially the “recorders/journalists” also show up before any major catastrophe/war/whatever… And, I do believe all of us can clearly see that war is just around the corner. This has been predicted to happen before Planted X arrival so, I do believe that it will follow that timeline.

Thinking that some benevolent race of ET’s will step in at the last moment and prevent what is about to happen, is IMO highly unlikely. If it were so, they would have done it during previous flyby’s… However, I do believe that some of the ET’s that are among us, will lend a hand during the aftermath as if they were/are one of us. Earth is also their home and quite frankly, it’s in their interest same as ours, that life goes on, one way or another. What is about to happen to our earth and us that call her our home, is a learning experience and one that we will have to experience to learn/grow, however one chooses to see it.

What worries me more than any form of the demonic, is our own species… No, I don’t believe that they are demon possessed. They are however highly influenced by not so benevolent beings, most likely governed/directed… by one of the species that can blend in among us. Those are IMO more worrisome than any form of demonic, or the “Nephilim” that Stephen Quale loves to write about… Heck, even the demonic detest them and that really gives me the clue that they, whoever they are, are beyond pure evil…   

I really don’t care about the “Elite” and their bunkers… Most of them, don’t stand a chance in multiple ways within these bunkers. If the earth changes, earthquakes, volcanic lava, poisonous gases etc. which will crack the walls of their bunkers doesn’t get them, their own selfishness and greed will. Imagine a whole bunch of narcissists locked up together… There will be constant wars amongst them, as well as splitting off into separate groups/fractions, as none of them will want to follow orders, there will be a constant fight for leadership… When the time comes for them to “resurface”, most of the “ruling class” will have died in the earth changes or, annihilated each other in their quest for leadership. What will be coming up from those bunkers will be their soldiers or warriors, which they are/have creating/created… Therein lays the real danger when that time comes…

Regarding learning RV…
I wonder if maybe you already possess this skill, but someone/something is deliberately blocking you?

That could be true. I have however kept on trying to learn and even “tweaking” the parts that I get blocked on but… hasn’t worked so far and trying to change what doesn’t work in an already perfected program/way of achieving a goal, perhaps isn’t the right thing to do. But, however a tendency I have due to my “Chaos” mindset? I dunno, I keep getting the feeling, “Why are you trying to change/fix something that ain’t broke?” ;)

Anyhow, I’ll stop here for now…

Wishing you all a great day!
//Solani

~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #491 on: October 24, 2018, 12:48:06 PM »
Solani, I just did a quick reading of your post, and plan to go back over it again.  Meanwhile, you had suggested moving this to a thread of its own, and I'll just link this for a suggested location, where you could click "start new topic" if you felt like "owning" a thread:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

Am guessing that you'd get lots of interest, myself included!

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #492 on: October 24, 2018, 08:06:46 PM »
Solani, I just did a quick reading of your post, and plan to go back over it again.  Meanwhile, you had suggested moving this to a thread of its own, and I'll just link this for a suggested location, where you could click "start new topic" if you felt like "owning" a thread:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

Am guessing that you'd get lots of interest, myself included!

Thank you R.R.  :)
I created a new thread/topic within the sugested URL you posted here above. I copied and pasted my above last post which can be found here: https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,7054.0.html Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
//Solani

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »
Thinking that some benevolent race of ET’s will step in at the last moment and prevent what is about to happen, is IMO highly unlikely. If it were so, they would have done it during previous flyby’s…

Gaia and Humanity were not "ripe" enough yet during previous flybys.  This time, we are in a nexus of favorable conditions, including the ongoing overhaul of this universe.

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #494 on: October 29, 2018, 03:18:56 PM »

//Solani

I would advise u not to RV.  My ex-buddy is very psychic and one evening, we were chatting on the internet and I told him how I was woken up by  a ghost while staying in a hotel a few yrs ago.  So he did a recce of the place and the ghost followed him back.  He told me this and said he had to beat the ghostie back to where it came from.  I said he should have tried to help the guy since he's stuck on the earth plane.  But he said he can't be bothered and preferred to chat to me instead.

I think when you RV, you leave an energetic signature behind and you can be traced.  Best not to indulge in such activities in this ghastly place.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW