Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Intro Board  (Read 7928 times)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Intro Board
« Reply #495 on: October 29, 2018, 03:23:44 PM »
Yikes! 

What is "recce"?

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #496 on: October 29, 2018, 03:44:17 PM »
Sorry about that - there were two books with the same title on Amazon!  The image has been replaced with the one your link recommended (by author Joe Vitale), which does look like worthwhile reading.

Hope you stay a while - your thoughts have generated quite a response from our community!  :)

In 2010, I discovered that all forums are monitored and controlled / influenced / owned by the cabal.  I was trying to disseminate an imp piece of info which led to that discovery.  It's all part of the control system of this world. Since then, the cabal have been losing more and more control and the pace is accelerating, especially since the end of 2016.  I expect it to be even  more rapid after the end of this calendar year.

I use forums as my cloud computing.  I stash links in forums so I can easily go back to look things up.  However, stuff happens and I've had to cut ties and connections to reduce my vulnerability and also not to bring harm to others.  But I've been advised to join discussion groups for a specific boring purpose so I popped up here.  I blab too much and couldn't resist posting irrelevant material.

In 2010, I attended a series of psychic workshops.  They were all by invitation only and I found myself as the odd one out amongst a group of amateur mediums.  I was chatting with one woman and I proudly told her that I found I was able to heal myself using a method I found in Max Freedom Long's The Secret Science Behind Miracles.  She said she understood me perfectly and recommended I read Zero Limits.  She explained that she had breast cancer when she found that book and decided she had enough of that experience of cancer.  With the help of the info in that book, she healed herself.

I've bought the book but never got round to reading it.  I have a very low boredom threshold.  All the info I needed was in the link I provided and I simply couldn't muster the energy to open the book.

It is very important info that is vitally important to starseeds / volunteers / incarnates / whatever u like to call them.  But as I pointed out before, you can't acquire wisdom from a book - you have to go through the experience to understand it.  This is the info which matters:

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?

It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."

I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"

"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #497 on: October 29, 2018, 03:47:16 PM »
Yikes! 

What is "recce"?

British slang for reconnaissance ie to check a place out
In this context, he RV'd the hotel where I spent just one night 4 / 5 years ago

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #498 on: October 29, 2018, 03:53:34 PM »
The truth is very simple - to heal the world, you heal yourself.  There are many who want to go out and fight to change the world.  That's where they are all going wrong - they are looking in the wrong direction. 

It's strange.  I see all these people out there who claim they seek the truth.  Verily they demand to know the truth.  But the truth is sooooo far out - so beyond their perception - that when I give them a nugget, they won't listen.  They want a truth which is in line with their expectations.  What to do?

You have to be very open minded, (so open minded that there's a danger yr brains might drop out) to be receptive to some of the things I've learned.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #499 on: October 29, 2018, 03:54:12 PM »
How profound.  Can this heal spirits?

planetxtownhalluser

« Reply #500 on: October 29, 2018, 03:59:59 PM »
What do you mean by spirits?

I didn't come here to chat about this topic so I ought to lay off this so as to not offend the cabal agents here
Yes, u have them because all forums and discussion groups have them.

I need to get info on living off grid, not talk about supernatural thingies

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #501 on: October 29, 2018, 04:31:10 PM »
Understood!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW