Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: COPD - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease  (Read 4009 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: COPD - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2019, 09:40:31 PM »
This article is not advocating salt therapy, claiming not enough data and the salt bothers some people's breathing... i feel it would help me...

https://community.aafa.org/blog/aafa-explains-is-therapy-safe-and-effective-for-asthma

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2019, 09:45:36 PM »
https://www.installitdirect.com/learn/salt-therapy-halotherapy/

Halo generator salt room therapy inhalation inspiration halogenerator  EBay

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2019, 11:02:27 PM »
Hi All, going to post a couple things quick here, didn't actually know these facts.
Just read that acetominopen is not the greatest for COPD and believe it or not asprin can be a help. Note: aspirin is not for everyone, take care if you have a sensitivity to it or have bleeding ulcers etc. Aspirin does reduce the effectiveness of some meds such as colchicine, perhaps others. But over all if it is OK for you to use, it will reduce the number of the medium level COPD flareups. - Yowbarb

Acetaminophen linked to increased risk of asthma and COPD. Nottingham, UK - Use of acetaminophen (paracetamol) is associated with an increased risk of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and with decreased lung function, according to findings from a large epidemiological study [ 1 ].May 5, 2005
Acetaminophen and asthma - Medscape

https://www.medscape.com › viewarticle
ASPIRIN
Now it appears aspirin may also reduce flare-ups of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). In a study of COPD sufferers, researchers found that aspirin was linked to fewer moderate exacerbations, but not severe bouts, of the lung disease. ... (Low-dose aspirin is generally 81 milligrams.) Mar 4, 2019
Daily Aspirin Might Ease COPD Flare-Ups – WebMD
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 11:46:39 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2019, 11:38:49 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I am not here to promote any particular company. If an article looks like it will help people or a possible regimen looks like it might help with a serious condition, I will post it. This article posts a phone number regarding help with COPD including cellular therapy. This is my personal take on it, it looks good to me... For the record I have adult-onset asthma and was diagnosed with COPD in 1997. In 2006 I was diagnosed with emphysema as part of the COPD, although I had quit smoking a long time earlier, 1987! The doc who gave me that diagnosis in an ER in the middle of the night seemed to think I had brought it on myself but I had long since quit smoking, and I never was a super heavy smoker. Also, he had no way of knowing I  did have some early signs of lung problems like pneumonitis at age 12, once I suddenly could not breathe at all. But it didn't last too long, I did not pass out and I managed to get a breath finally. That totally passed, and for years, I was able to run fast, swim etc. and was on no medicines at all.
(Lots of respiratory infections as a child does lead to COPD and asthma, which is now known.) Nowadays, that fact is more known among medical professionals that childhood factors do affect the development of lung problems. My diagnosis was a gradual process because I wasn't getting the super best of care. I was just using an over the counter spray and couldn't really afford a doctor much, the signs of asthma started in college and interfered with plan to continue competitive track running in college. I got virtually no care for allergies or developing asthma for many years. In a later time period than that, I do appreciate all the practitioners who helped me on the spot, and fast when I was having a sudden crisis. I got shots of epinephrine, Prednisone, breathing treatments in the ER, because it would hit me so suddenly and so hard and I didn't even know I had COPD.  That diagnosis came years later. Like I say I do appreciate the help which kept me alive , even if they were stop-gap measures, I surely appreciate the treatments I received.

For now I am pretty much stuck on prescription medicines but I am all for any nutritional, alternative or new treatments which will work and this is wishing the best to anyone looking for answers.
I have recently vowed to try and get more answers, am getting pulmonology screenings and always trying some nutritional approaches. My pulmonologist is into nutrition too. Just getting started with him. The article mentions some foods really help with lung inflammation and these are some of my favorite foods. I am sure many of you are aware what good foods these are. The article talks about why they are good: Tomatoes, Olive oil, Dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards: lots of vitamin E. Nuts like almonds and walnuts, Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines, Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries and oranges, Beets

[ https://lunginstitute.com/treatment/cellular-therapy-basics/ ]

https://lunginstitute.com/blog/lung-inflammation/

7 Foods that Fight Lung Inflammation

If you have a lung disease, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema or pulmonary fibrosis, you may also experience lung inflammation. Inflammation is part of the body’s immune response. It is a natural response and is needed to help the body heal and keep you healthy. But when it’s out of control it can cause damage. Lung inflammation affects the airways and lung tissue. The inflammation can be acute (short-lasting) or chronic (long-lasting).
So, instead of heading for the pharmacy, the Lung Institute suggests you look at these seven natural remedies that have been known to fight inflammation.
Tomatoes: rich in lycopene, which helps reduce inflammation in the lungs and throughout the rest of the body.
Olive oil: contains alpha-tocopherol, a form of vitamin E linked to better lung function.
Dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and collards: lots of vitamin E which is key in protecting the body against inflammatory molecules.
Nuts like almonds and walnuts: packed with antioxidants that can help your body fight off and repair the damage caused by inflammation.
Fatty fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines: high in omega-3 fatty acids, which can help reduce inflammation.
Fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, cherries and oranges: rich in vitamin C and vitamin B6 helps the lungs transfer oxygen.
Beets: can not only reduce inflammation but may also protect against cancer and heart disease.
If your body can tolerate it, low-fat dairy products are an important source of nutrients. They also contain calcium and vitamin D for bone strength.
The foods listed above are typically items that are part of a good low-fat, less-processed diet. In addition to lowering inflammation, a more natural diet can have noticeable effects on your physical and emotional health.
However, when lifestyle changes fail to improve your quality of life in the way that you may expect, it may be time to consider cellular therapy. Rather than addressing the symptoms of lung disease, cellular therapy may directly affect disease progression and may improve quality of life.
For more information on cellular therapy
[ https://lunginstitute.com/treatment/cellular-therapy-basics/ ]
and what it could mean for your life moving forward, contact us today or call us at 855-430-4710. Our patient coordinators will walk you through our available treatment options, talk through your current health and medical history and determine a qualifying treatment plan that works best for you.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW