Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Instructional videos  (Read 11253 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: signing checks
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2020, 01:02:04 AM »
Naw, pretty sure he means it literally. So that means it's just a way of saying it's better to get one than to pay/write one.

There's just no dealing with checks here, though i noticed when i went to the States (around 2000) that the first thing i got from my bank [i.e. when i went to open an account] were checks.
We had a similar means of paying in the '80s and '90s but have since moved away from that. Now 99% is online.
We also hardly ever have to deal with credit cards, which is regularly awkward when ordering things from the USA.

Thanks, Ilinda. I'm sure it's a stupid question in the eyes of most Americans, but i thought i'd ask you guys for a quick answer.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: signing checks
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2020, 05:28:20 PM »
Naw, pretty sure he means it literally. So that means it's just a way of saying it's better to get one than to pay/write one.

There's just no dealing with checks here, though i noticed when i went to the States (around 2000) that the first thing i got from my bank [i.e. when i went to open an account] were checks.
We had a similar means of paying in the '80s and '90s but have since moved away from that. Now 99% is online.
We also hardly ever have to deal with credit cards, which is regularly awkward when ordering things from the USA.

Thanks, Ilinda. I'm sure it's a stupid question in the eyes of most Americans, but i thought i'd ask you guys for a quick answer.
I'll watch the video anyway, but late last night it occurred to me maybe the guy was meaning, regarding farming, that you want to have as little cash outlay as possible (signing checks on the front), and as much income as possible (signing checks on the back).  Will watch and give another 2 cents.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: "signing the back of the check"...
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2020, 11:29:10 AM »
Listening to Gabe Brown on establishing a profitable agricultural enterprise, i ran into something i don't understand and hope you can explain for me:
'signing the back of the check as opposed to the front';
European monetary system is just really different and maybe someone can help me out here...
cheers,
Finally watched and isn't he an amazing guy!  I do think his reference to the signing of  checks refers to whether you want your farm operation to be paying out money all the time (signing the front of checks) or depositing income (signing backs of checks).

Glad he exposed Monsanto's latest tactic of infiltrating the local FFA organizations.  About two weeks ago a friend called excitedly saying that the school admin. in her area has started an FFA club and they are excited to get it up and running.  Eventually I'll inquire if any of their speakers are from industry, particularly Bayer/Monsanto. 

It's a good bet there will be at least one.  A couple of years ago I attended a meeting of the local beekeeper's club in Farmington, MO and was shocked that a Monsanto rep was there, speaking in glowing terms of their products and how they are "working so hard on the varroa mite problem"!  The friend who invited me knows all about Monsanto's transgressions and also knows that at the top of most of the beekeeper organizations is always someone willing to bend over for Monsanto.  It's disgusting.  But in the end Bayer et al will bite the dust when enough people become awake and aware.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Instructional videos
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2020, 01:44:34 AM »
ilinda, thanks for sharing that... Monsanto infiltrating these agricultural groups - truly disgusting...

True only awareness and fighting back will ever solve this situation...
At least Monsanto has been losing lawsuits... That's something.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2020, 06:14:09 AM »
I've never considered Monsanto in connection to varroa mites, and plan to keep it that way...The less that company and bees have in common, the better, IMHO  :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2020, 06:46:35 PM »
I've never considered Monsanto in connection to varroa mites, and plan to keep it that way...The less that company and bees have in common, the better, IMHO  :)
Monsanto blathers on about "the varroa mite problem" and how it's one of the driving forces behind CCD.  Well, thousands of beekeepers have news for them, as does the friend who invited me to the bee meeting mentioned earlier.   Varroa mites do not cause the entire hive or most of the bees to suddenly disappear into thin air!  Monsanto and other toxics producers all band together and divert attention away from Neonicotinoids (neonics) and other noxious insecticides, all of which ARE killing honeybees.  No doubt EMF's and RF might also play a role, but insecticides cannot be ignored.

We can all hope that Monsanto/Bayer evolves into something benevolent.  But don't hold our breath on this one!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW