Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: SOHO Time warped again  (Read 4034 times)

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
SOHO Time warped again
« on: December 21, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
This is so blatant at this point just look at what they are passing off with only a short time stamp difference. Is this just the way it will be, if so there will be no reliable headsup from SOHO it seams pretty clear now. I imagine all sources considered reliable will suffer great manipulation in order to keep prying eyes discouraged{{:>(
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: SOHO Time warped again
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
The missing frames run from 12-19 thru 12-21 You can see how much Venus jumped in it's orbit. I wish we could see what is missing. Does anyone know of a legitimate reason for the omission?
It is not what you know.

Jacco

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 01:36:33 PM »
Hey,

sorry for a bit of a delay (sometimes you need some time off.. I took just that) in my answer.

Like every machine, also SOHO suffers from glitches while taking photos. They probably erased the crap results, that's in my opinion a reason for Venus seemingly jumping in its orbit.

PS All the best for the new year.. :)
Jacco

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 06:13:40 AM »
Thanks Jacco, now how about this . Lasco 3 2010-01-02  00:42 or so up till now. When observing the comet entering from below I noticed a body coming in from the left upper middle of the screen and it seems to almost disappear around the back of the sun but emerges from the other side and appears to be getting bigger again is this an asteroid it is really moving fast what ever it is. Is there any info on that object. Thanks {{:>)
It is not what you know.

Jacco

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
Hey Mynymn,

I've looked at the C3 movie going back to the start of the year and then the C2 movie, but there I couldn't see it. It must have been too far above the disk. I don't know for certain what this thing could be. It can really only be something passing between SOHO and the Sun, given the brightness and the speed of motion.

What it is however, I haven't got a clue. Could be man-made as well as natural.. I'm open for explanations :)

Jacco

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 08:15:33 AM »
The object is exiting the picture in todays posting. It is about 2/3 up from the bottom. The thing about the object is as it entered the field of view from the left it is in the same plane through out but seems to deminish in size and brightness as it goes past the sun. Could it be in an eliptical  orbit around venus, it does just change in size and intensity. Is that a fish eye lens that is causing the change in size as it passes?. And again thanks Jacco for giving it a look. Let me know your thoughts on this thanks{{:>)
It is not what you know.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW