Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Proof of Govt. Cover-up of Planet X  (Read 8224 times)

Yiolas

Proof of Govt. Cover-up of Planet X
« on: November 29, 2009, 12:48:06 AM »
Hi everyone !!
This article and video was just posted on
http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/nibiru-planet-x-2012-proof-of-government-conspiracy/

The video shows very clearly how Nibiru was found in 2007 by the South Pole telescope and a few pictures along with the coordinates
5h 53m 27s,-6 10? 58 managed to get out before all traces of it were taken down from both you tube and Google Sky. What's important I think is that we have a general area in which to search and may follow the blacked out patches.

Archangel

Re: Proof of Govt. Cover-up of Planet X
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »
Thanks for the link to the article and video.  I'm afraid that the blackouts will continue until PX becomes visible from personal telescopes.

Archangel

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
I think all the fascination corresponds with the pyramids placement and NASA's shoulder patches in the past and possibly the future. 

Yiolas

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 12:09:20 PM »
I really can't understand this endless fascination with Orion as the location where to find Planet X.

On top of that, this location in the sky is far from ideal for watching from the South Pole. It's barely above the horizon from there..

Jacco
Hi Jacco  ,
Thanks for responding to this. Maybe we are making the wrong assumptions. The truth remains though, that these patches of sky are being blacked out. Maybe there is another reason for this other than Planet X. Maybe there is something else out there that the ptb don't want us to see. For instance there could be battalion of space ships stationed in that area. What is your explanation for blacking out cirtain areas of the sky ?

Jacco

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 01:13:58 PM »
Wrong assumptions? No, merely incomplete ones.

We've found out that they're pulling our chains, to make us look where they want us to look. The blackouts are intentional, but not to hide. If you look at Orion, or Sagittarius, you're not looking where you should be looking instead.

We stumbled upon a line of blackout patches that lie along our orbit projection.. Carefully planted to make us step into a bear trap by jumping the gun on 'having found it...'. Intuition was pretty much what kept us from taking the bait: the patches matched TOO well (within 1-2 degrees) with a few significant dates for our research efforts. They gave us a sign.

Make no mistake, you are up against some powerful agents with deep pockets, deep enough to make you see whatever they want you to!

Take care and keep your eyes and ears open and your mind clear and calm :)

Yiolas

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
Hi Jacco,
Thanks for the perspective. Fortunately or unfortunately my mind has never worked in that convoluted way. I see your point though. Please keep us posted with any new developments.
Love,Peace and Light
Yiola

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW