Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Viewers and results 2016  (Read 2007 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Viewers and results 2016
« on: November 07, 2016, 11:39:08 AM »
Meta: the last post on the topic Viewers and results was back in 2012; time for an update.

Half asleep this morning i lay in bed and thought: "Hey, i think this is remote viewing; well, then i'd better check my bugout options."
So i made it my intention to view a safe location. What i saw was the flag of Spain.
Then i figured i must check how to get there [another thing that's been on my mind: by car or by boat?]
What i saw was a vast expanse of water, i.e. an ocean. It was very calm, the sea was.

Then my ego got in the way or i got to be too awake or something and it all went away again.
Does the subconscious create such images...? I was surprised by both results, like: hunh? What's THAT?
I wonder if i even need remote viewing; i'm pretty in touch with my subconscious after a lifelong habit of answering rhetorical questions that pop up in my mind and one 6-month period during which i let my subconscious run it's course every morning while i lay in bed [after those 6 months, there wasn't much popping up and running through my mind anymore no matter how long i stayed in bed].

Anyway, Spain is in accordance with Ed Dames' survival map, at least for Europeans. There are 2 interesting cave systems, one in the north and one in the south.
Anybody in Europe reading this...?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Viewers and results 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 12:24:54 PM »
Socrates,

I don't mean to "rain on your parade", but...

Without some good (i.e. professional) RV help, a novice has a slim chance of finding a good sanctuary location.

Take care,
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 11:05:08 PM »
But isn't RV one tactic of accessing the subconscious?
I guess i'm saying that when it comes to my own subconscious, i don't consider myself a 'novice'.
And though i appreciate things like RV (or the webbot program or any kind of psychic phenomena), there are more things between heaven and Earth, Horatio, than have been imagined in your philosophy... I mean, there's also faith, to name another.
Hey, if i'm catching a boat to Spain, i have an idea where i'm headed but that could also turn out a little, or even very differently.
It's all life kungfu, if you ask me; remain calm and relaxed and you'll be quicker on your feet than someone who's stressed and rigid concerning anything, including RV as one's sole option for access to some deus ex machina or whatever.
I'm not calling anybody out on any such attitudes, but me, i like to keep my options open. Always have and it's gotten me this far...
If i had the time, maybe some day i might look into real RV research/training, but the fact is that i've known about RV for about 8 years and the inclination hasn't come up yet to really get into it.
My subconscious / 'God' / the cosmos always helps; this i believe. It has led me to all kinds of things i had no idea of 10 years ago. It has not led me to RV but i don't reject it.
Might it not be that if one has been ignoring one's subconscious and such that one would need RV since the rest takes years of discipline that are by now out of one's reach?
Maybe all i should be seeing is what i saw...
My name ain't "Socrates" for nothin'; what do i know?
As Steve Jobs puts it in the first 5 minutes of this commencement address, you can only connect the dots afterwards; before that, you follow your gut.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 11:56:26 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 11:10:58 PM »
MadMax and Socrates: I'm going to put in my two cents here.
Not having been trained at all in RV and having my own personal philosophy and beliefs and abilities, for what it's worth:
•   Probably a good idea to get trained in RV
•   Let us see what we can glean from their published findings,
•   That said, we all have innate spiritual abilities and perceptions
•   These abilities are far in excess of anything anyone let us believe.
•   We can use far, far more of our abilities than we do.
•   One thing I know for a fact, it is possible to not invalidate one's own abilities
•   A person can just let them flow,
•   they will be present - even if only intermittently - to call upon.
•   I personally have had some experiences during dreams, half awake
•   - or fully awake, taking a look at another environment, area.
•   I would imagine many others do this too.
•   I humbly admire people who are fully trained in RV.
•   I am not sure how much time we have to earn the skill to find our own safe place…
•   Meantime, of course,  we can be nurturing our own abilities. We can try.

- Barb T.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 02:30:35 AM »
Now that the election is over well worth “a read”:

The Next President of the United States

http://www.thestateofreality.com/the-next-us-president

Remote Viewing Group Summary

The following group summary details the SOR Team’s results for the following cue: “The next President of the United States of America.” I participated as project manager while Morgan Farrell, Dan Mann, and contributing viewer Michael Chung produced the remote viewing results under blind operating conditions – without any foreknowledge of the target. Each viewer completed their work independently from one another prior to group analysis, and the results were assembled with the acquired session data.

Concluding Thoughts

While the ability to view the future may go against every natural instinct, the case continues to build for its existence. Remote viewing results obtained by the SOR Team about the next U.S. President overwhelmingly line up with and match the Republican front-runner Donald Trump.

Max.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
RV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 10:32:50 AM »
God bless those doing their RV work. For one, i do appreciate the RV map of safe places and i printed it out today [finally...].

I do not doubt the efficacy of RV. I myself have seen with my own eyes a view of something, in broad daylight, like seeing a picture or a TV; it was a mountain of sawas flooded till nearly the top. Actually i saw 3 distinct pictures but i only remember that one.
I do not know what the hell sawas could ever have to do with me, but that's what i saw.

I intend to use the RV 'safe' map when TSHTF to convince others to join me to escape the region i am currently trapped in [i.e. north-western Europe]. Ideally, i would urge them to help me salvage the library i just spent years putting together, consisting of books that cover just about all aspects of sophistocated technology [in both English and Dutch] as well as a number of classic novels and sagas (and just a bunch of good books; i don't call it a "library" for nothing).
God willing, we can 'commandeer' [steal...?] sailboats and head for Europe's safe zone, i.e. Spain.
I was very much inspired by Marshall's last YouTube video, talking about survival groups. I have completely let go of the idea of connecting with others 'in the know' and am now focusing on assembling a group of sane / human individuals who i think are not wholly self-destructive and suicidal by nature/character [which in part is because some have children to think about].

When i was just 19 [i'll be 52 in a few weeks] this psychic told me i would be a teacher; maybe THIS is 'my time' to come into that role. Who knows?
I've now printed out these wikipedia articles on the Carrington Event and the Year Without Sun [536 AD], as well as other relevant articles; WTSHTF i dare say people may be interested in reading about such things...
God willing, the radiation here won't kill us outright and we'll have time and opportunity to hightail it outta here and head for Spain. I still have to consider if it should be north or south... North has a cave system with water but the south has a climate that is warm even in winter... Anybody any inspiration on this?

The RV survival map, therefore, is already an essential part of my survival plan. I respect RV. I respect loads of things. But i also respect my gut and the fate, the hand i've been dealt. Hell, for all i know maybe i'm destined to die a terrible death... Maybe i deserve as much, maybe i will experience mercy. We humans are such insignificant specks of consciousness in the greater scope of things and BILLIONS of our ancestors died in previous cataclysms; are we to assume we can do more than they?
Hey, i'll try [it's just been about my life's work...], but when it comes to finding peace (at the end or in general) the important thing is to give it your all and give the rest over to cosmos / 'God' / reality.
My 2 cents' worth.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 11:10:11 AM by Socrates »
survival database

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
Anyone interested in learning RV needs to get the 'Quick Start Guide':

http://www.thestateofreality.com/trv-the-complete-guide

Its $19.95 for a pdf download and gives you everything you need to get started!

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 01:52:22 PM »
This just in!

Election Update: Private Message From Major Ed Dames Below.

Learn about the Killshot with FREE video at: www.TheKillshot.com

The following message is from Major Dames:

Yesterday was election day, but as previously stated; this was NO election in any traditional sense. With various governments now publicly preparing for the Killshot, the "powers that be" had already determined who would be taking the presidential seat in the US. As Remote Viewers foresaw years ago, the democratic process is now over as governments are recognizing that greater threats are at work now regarding our future. So, for those paying attention, you may already be aware of some of the things I'm going to warn you about below. And if you're still a skeptic of RV, then you definitely need to read on!

Understand that the Killshot is not only entirely real, but is frighteningly close to beginning. Here are just 3 points (of MANY) that not only correspond to exactly what I have predicted on national radio, but essentially prove the Killshot will happen.

1) I predicted that discoveries would be made and revealed publicly regarding exactly HOW the Killshot will come to pass. This included the notion that the Killshot solar flares would be much larger than anything we have ever previously seen. Now, scientists have discovered that the sun is capable of what they are calling "Super Flares" that can be up to 1,000 times more powerful than anything witnessed today.

Read about the Super Flare Evidence HERE

2) I also stated that the Earth's magnetic field would weaken, allowing a super flare to penetrate the atmosphere, pushing radiation down to ground level. We're not talking about just downed power grids everyone, but rather super heating of the atmosphere that will lead to the death of millions, if not billions of people.

Read about the Magnetic Field Evidence HERE

3) Various researchers and organizations have been coming out over the last few years to finally admit that my Killshot predicted was not only real, but likely to occur in the near future. But the smoking gun evidence that governments really do know what's coming was revealed just a few weeks ago when Obama signed an executive order to allocate more funding and accelerate efforts for preparing for a catastrophic space weather event.

Read About Obama's Killshot Executive Order HERE

Finally, remember that I have always admitted publicly that Remote Viewing is not perfect, but in the hands of properly trained students, it still provides unprecedented accuracy on a level not found anywhere else in the world! And for those still on the fence about the predictive power of this skill and the Killshot warning - just look to my prediction about the nuclear disaster in Japan. Several years before this catastrophic event took place, I put my reputation on the line; going on national TV in Japan and national radio in the United States to warn millions of people that a Chernobyl like nuclear disaster would soon hit Japan as the result of a large earthquake and tsunami! As we all know though, this prediction came to pass just as I said it would and the proof can be seen right now!

Watch the PROOF at www.FukushimaPredicted.com

The point is that when it comes to the Killshot event, do not make the mistake in avoiding preparation or not taking Remote Viewing seriously. Time is indeed running out, and each person needs to take a seriously look at the events unfolding around the world right now. If you want to learn more about the Killshot, or get materials to share with friends and family, click on the link below.

FREE Killshot materials at: www.TheKillshot.com

Thank you to all and good luck
- Major Ed Dames

« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:02:34 PM by MadMax »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!