Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Stress (the silent killer)  (Read 1583 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Stress (the silent killer)
« on: December 21, 2016, 11:15:38 AM »
Just added this post to my already extensive collection of posts on health, healing and disease; it concerns how stress can lead to cancer and how to deal with it.

I specifically also mention how the option to exercise is blood type-specific, for only blood type 0 experiences the typical decrease of stress through exercise; blood type B require creative outlets and blood types A and AB do well on things like yoga and meditation.

Now, none of this is to say that anyone with blood type 0 won't benefit by being able to be creative or that exercise isn't healthy for people with blood type A or B; however, if you're talking about exercise and stress, you should know all the facts. If you are longing for yoga but go out on long runs, you're probably just adding to your stress [just as one example].

In modern culture exercise is considered if not a cureall, then certainly as something that can't hurt; some research certainly does not agree with this simplistic reasoning.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Stress (the silent killer)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 11:28:41 AM »
Just added this post to my already extensive collection of posts on health, healing and disease; it concerns how stress can lead to cancer and how to deal with it.

I specifically also mention how the option to exercise is blood type-specific, for only blood type 0 experiences the typical decrease of stress through exercise; blood type B require creative outlets and blood types A and AB do well on things like yoga and meditation.

Now, none of this is to say that anyone with blood type 0 won't benefit by being able to be creative or that exercise isn't healthy for people with blood type A or B; however, if you're talking about exercise and stress, you should know all the facts. If you are longing for yoga but go out on long runs, you're probably just adding to your stress [just as one example].

In modern culture exercise is considered if not a cureall, then certainly as something that can't hurt; some research certainly does not agree with this simplistic reasoning.

Socrates, interesting..good points about the stress relievers.
I am a Type O+ and I have found exercise to be the best thing. While I get a (lot) of good out of the creative pursuits, the walking  hiking etc. really made me feel a lot better.

When I had read the book, Eat Right For Your Type, it said, when Type Os get stressed it goes right to the muscles.
I have found that to be true for me, and just a little walk helps. 

I have also found if I have been upset by someone it's best I not try to sit down and eat, better to do some housecleaning or walking, preferably outside and look off into the distances, the sky, etc.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Stress (the silent killer)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 12:20:42 PM »
I'm B and i write; exercise suits me best if i'm already in a good place mentally. Otherwise it just gets me thinking and imagining more.
The largest percentage of folks in both Europe and the U.S.A., however, is 0 and therefore many people tend to project their own tendencies onto everyone.
This is a common failing in immature considerations; it is both culturally and politically correct to assume that if most people do something, that therefore that something is saying something about humanity as a whole. However, such as in the case of people with blood type B, even in Europe they are a minority of just 13%; in the U.S.A. even less. In certain parts of Asia, however, it can be as high as 33%. There are parts of the world [like Bengal] where it is said to be as high as 50%. So these people will have a completely different view of what humanity is then about...
Hence why things like Yoga stem from India (where the dominant blood type is A), things like Tai Chi Chuan and Aikido come from the Far East and why Americans are crazy about boxing, American football or basketball (and even baseball's rest-and-run rhythm are akin to a 0's temperament, though leaving room for A's meditative desires).
Even as a child i was drawn to kung fu, though i had no idea what was actually drawing me. And my best friends tended to be Asian. Only when i learned about the blood type connection to psyche did i finally understand such choices. Hell, i even went to university to study Chinese; only later did i learn why i felt so at home with Asian culture and people.

Blood type; for me it's the greatest deal no one talks about except for TEOTWAWKI itself (except for in Japan, Korea and Thailand where they take blood type very seriously indeed).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 12:33:57 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW