Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Vaccines  (Read 2085 times)

ilinda

Vaccines
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:36:01 AM »
(Note:  I started this new topic (Vaccines) in each of three separate areas, as it is so important.)

A free nine-part video series, Vaccines Revealed, is now available at www.vaccinesrevealed.com for the general public.

Their first showing, from 9PM EST Jan. 10, through 9AM Jan. 11, was hacked and had to be shown through an emergency site.  They are fairly certain the forces behind the hacking do not want this vaccine education information known to the public.

So, for the remaining episodes of the series, still FREE to the public, I encourage any and all to view the episodes.  I just finished viewing Episode 1 and it was truly educational.

Enjoy.
(Edited several hours after initial post to correct website link).
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:10:09 PM by ilinda »

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Vaccines
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 11:25:50 AM »
LondonReal interviewed vaccine litigation attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr.  earlier this week in an animated discussion:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
My Fight Against Mandatory Vaccinations, Big Pharma, And Dr. Fauci

The interview covered such topics as who funds the WHO, specific vaccine side-effects, flaws in pro-vaccine studies, and chemically laced vaccines pushed on the continent of Africa that are banned in the U.S.

Every African child has just as much value before God as Bill Gates does.

RFK Jr. managed to do this incisive 2-hour discussion in spite of a neurological condition which weakens his vocal cords, and he doesn't shy away from naming names and shedding light on dirty dealings behind the scenes of Big Pharma. 

Jesus pronounced a curse on anyone who would deliberately hurt even one child.  And yet our society is creating entire institutions that are harming children.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 11:44:35 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 09:20:27 AM »
Isn't he an amazing, brave and incredibly intelligent being!?!

He was one of the experts in a recent video series sponsored by The Truth About Cancer website.  The series was dynamite, and no doubt will happen again.  It was entitled, "The Truth About Vaccines 2020" and when it repeats again, I'll post the link here.  It was a must  see.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 10:15:05 AM »
Very much looking forward to your link when it comes on again.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW